Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers
    #16817600 -

So i read a thread earlier about them, it brought back good memories. So i went to walgreens...
They dont sell them anymore where i live.
Neither does walmart...
WTF
What store has these?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16817854 -

CVS, Walgreens...etc

Oh they didn't have them at your walgreens? Well just look around man. Drug stores are all over the damn place. It's kind of sick...

But all the ones I've been in around here had them. CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid

If nobody has them just get it online.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Edited by mikeisapro (09/09/12 03:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16818046 -

I'm thinking of the inhalers that Kerouac mentions in On the road, which is basically like legally obtainable speed...is that what these are?


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16818306 -

Yes. Too lazy to look up the chemical but it's supposed to be similar to meth. I almost bought one the other day but saved my money for adderall lol. There's a really big shroomery thread about it and a lot of people like it but the side effects don't sound too good. You have to eat the cotton inside them. I don't know how to extract them or how well it (extraction) works.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Edited by mikeisapro (09/09/12 04:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16818343 -

when I was in my teens, crank was the big thing but everyone claimed it was
vicks inhlalers, you were supposed to soak them in something, I'm sure they
claimed it was visine but cant remember and then squeece it out and evaporate
the liquid off... clearly they were mistaken about the type of inhaler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16818426 -

yeah, found the thread underneath here in the "similar threads" section
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9749055/page/1
apparently they're different from the Benzedrine inhalers of Kerouac's days, that's legit speed. This stuff is different.


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16818431 -

Prisoner#1 said:
when I was in my teens, crank was the big thing but everyone claimed it was
vicks inhlalers, you were supposed to soak them in something, I'm sure they
claimed it was visine but cant remember and then squeece it out and evaporate
the liquid off... clearly they were mistaken about the type of inhaler



sounds gross. hahaha


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16818440 -

I heard it dissolves in coffee. I wanna try it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: underfliptown]
    #16818595 -

I know I'm going to try it one of these days..


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16820240 -

not worth it unless you really can't get speed, also you'll be fucked and not realize it. be safe.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Legend]
    #16822025 -

Would it be good for writing papers and shit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: underfliptown]
    #16826067 -

eh not from my few expeirements with the stuff, seriously just get some amphetamine.
it's worth trying i suppose.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Legend]
    #16826125 -

Cant get amphs. I have no hookups.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: underfliptown]
    #16826184 -

getta script, first day i saw my psychatrist she gave me a bottle of 90 adderalls


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Legend]
    #16826188 -

They are illegal in canada.

I don't have a psychiatrist.

im fucked basically...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: underfliptown]
    #16826201 -

you are fucked, get benzedrex.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: mikeisapro]
    #20197273 -

Don't buy Benzedrex in stores where they cost up to $9 apiece. I buy them in quantity online for $4.75 apiece. Never cut a Benzedrex cotton up and try to wash out the drug, just take a mouthful of applesauce or ice cream and bury the cotton in that and swallow it without tasting it.  Mark Montgomery  NYC, NY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: boboberg]
    #20197303 -

That's odd that your drug stores don't carry them. I thought they were all over the place and pretty common.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20197317 -

fucking nasty for a little bit of mild speed.


I used to work at a drug store-

I busted two people stealing benzedrex in the year that I worked there.

They were both the dirtiest down on their luck meth freaks I'd ever seen.

Brains were already fried. 

Fuckers would clean out the entire shelf.  12 at a time.  we started keeping them behind the counter with the razor blades and CCC's amd black hair dye and all the other shit that is commonly stolen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers [Re: Beefalo]
    #20197621 -

Ah. Propylhexedrine is structurally similar to meth, but the benzene ring has been replaced with a cyclohexane ring. Pretty ghetto.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Propaganda on Inhalants Ravus 2,625 16 06/14/05 10:27 PM
by nitroguy
* benzedrex in aus Jufin 8,466 9 03/20/09 12:35 AM
by suburbanned
* inhalants Pat Bateman, VP 420 3 11/05/04 08:59 PM
by kaiowas
* Vicks? Vapor Inhalers and Roll tricks. Jaded 35,512 14 09/16/04 12:56 PM
by Fade_To_Black
* Salvia's fucking creepy!!
( 1 2 all )
HarveyWalbanger 6,933 27 10/17/03 09:36 AM
by trendal
* What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( Nymphaea 516 9 05/07/21 04:10 PM
by scarabaeus
* french inhale
( 1 2 all )
NextKind 2,002 20 01/14/05 02:45 PM
by TYL3R
* why are writing lyrics so fucking hard to do?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,723 22 02/24/06 06:33 PM
by AliceDee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,835 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.