Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone like to play disc golf? [Re: DocShroom]
    #20178830 -

I mostly have Innova discs, but as far as a putter goes, nothing beats a Discraft Pro Magnet. It's softer and grippier than Innova putters. If it comes in contact with the chains, it is in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone like to play disc golf? [Re: mycosis]
    #20179495 -

My girl and I play often. Tournaments, too.
Our 1st date was at the disc golf park. She smoked me :lol:. She's crazy fucking good, though. Sexy :derfase:
I've since eclipsed her, but she'll get me a time or two if I'm not careful.
To be fair, she was way more in to it than I was when we met. As in like playing 18-36 holes every day after work or during a long lunch.

I like Innova, but Lat64 and Discraft tend to be a little better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone like to play disc golf? [Re: shLong]
    #20181287 -

I haven't played in a while but there's a course not far from me. I need to go hit it again


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone like to play disc golf? *DELETED* [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20181754 -

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone like to play disc golf? [Re: Greendreams]
    #20181765 -

yea disc golf blows dogs for quarters.


--------------------
:costanza:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone like to play disc golf? [Re: Buschna]
    #20181773 -

funny so does your mom


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Basket demolished at local disc golf course
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 2,940 20 08/10/09 02:01 PM
by GabbaDj
* Disc golf
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Mr.PhilCybin 2,981 83 04/18/13 02:55 PM
by lifeiswhatyoumake
* Disc Golf
( 1 2 all )
Zeus133 2,223 30 09/08/05 12:00 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Disc golf directory! rodfarva 819 7 09/10/08 02:38 PM
by rodfarva
* How many people play disc golf on this site?
( 1 2 3 all )
Razzl3Frazzl3 2,218 40 07/23/10 09:36 AM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* I played in a disc golf tournament today...
( 1 2 all )
RoachMan 3,941 36 08/10/09 03:46 PM
by boO
* I am a disc golf fiend
( 1 2 all )
jammin 1,430 25 08/12/12 05:38 PM
by K1ngSp4de
* Disc Golf
( 1 2 all )
AroundtheSon 1,221 22 07/21/13 10:27 AM
by TranceInTheForest

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,492 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.