Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemgloryandbud
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Stiffy]
    #2016038 - 10/16/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Does salvia show up on drug tests? Does it have any afterglow or other after-effects, the shit looks fun.

Edited by mgloryandbud (10/16/03 07:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStiffy
Stranger
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: mgloryandbud]
    #2016072 - 10/16/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia is a legal substance and is not tested in drug tests.

It is sold as incense, therefore not controlled by the FDA.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2016148 - 10/16/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia is way beyond creepy :smirk:

I'll give you the report I wrote for my first breakthrough with Salvia:

I packed myself a bowl of about 75mg of 10x extract, in a glass pipe. I had another 75mg waiting for a second toke (I had decided that this would be a breakthrough). I toke the toke all in one and held it while my friend packed me the second bowl. I held the first toke for a count of twenty, then exhaled and took the second. I held that one for another twenty seconds before I felt a slight tingling sensation on top of my head - like pins and needles.

I let out the smoke and started to say to my friend, who was still standing right beside me (I toke the toke standing - not a good idea), "hey, I can feel it now". I had only finished saying the last word when...something happened. Now I was alone. I was still in my room, but everything was...different somehow. Everything looked fine, but something seemed "wrong" with what I was seeing. I couldn't put a finger on it. Suddenly I noticed three very fine horizontal lines running across one wall of my room. As I examined the lines they widened into what I can only call a "zipper". As this happened, everything in my room flattened out into stand up cardboard cutouts. Through all of this I felt very sober and still had what I thought was full mental control. I could not understand what was going on though, as I couldn't remember that I had smoked anything.

Then three of my room mates reappeared but were attatched somehow to the zippers. Each of them began to "open" one of the zippers, and things began to dissapear from my room. I finally "remembered" that I was high, and I said out loud to myself "calm down man, this isn't real. You smoked some salvia, this will all be over soon." I was getting very panicky, so I thought this would help. One of my friends turned to me with a VERY confused look and said "what do you mean this isn't real? This is real. It was always this way. You fooled yourself into believing into reality." I snapped. I tried to get away from my friends but they were surrounding me and asking me to help them take everything appart. I struggled to get free, and ran from my room.

Once I was in the kitchen, I started to feel better. Everything looked back to normal. Then I turned to look back into my room, and half of my room was missing. I could see the edge of my floor clearly where it just ended into blackness. The realism was insane. As each light dissapeared, shadows would change as the light stopped existing. When the source of a sound dissapeared, so did the sound. Everything was getting eerily quiet. I ran again, this time to get out of the house. The back hallway was cluttered with cardboard cutouts. My friend was chasing me out of the house, calling "why are you going outside?"

I got outside and turned to look at the house. Everything looked fine again. Then I looked down and there were five of the "zipper" lines on the ground, coming to a point at my feet. I looked around and everything was dissapearing towards me in a circle. This was the first time in my life I have ever felt pure horror. I finally gave in. I grabbed my head and crouched down on the ground. Everything went black.

For a time I knew nothing but Existence.

Then a small spot of light appeared. It grew and in the middle was my room mate's face, asking me, "what are you doing outside?". It zoomed in towards me and everything was back to normal. I was standing in my back yard, and my room mate was asking me why I was outside. I was confused at first, and couldn't remember anything. I asked what was in the house, as I felt extremely anxious about the idea of going back inside. He told me nothing, so I said we should go inside.

Over the next fifteen minutes things would occaisonally flash into cardboard-cutout land...but I could force it away. My memory of the "other side" also came back during this time, and remains with me. Crystal clear. 

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: trendal]
    #2016774 - 10/16/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Damn...I kinda want a trip like that... :evil:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #2016820 - 10/17/03 12:26 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm
Crazy how something that can do that to a person is legal :tongue:

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Brugman]
    #2017514 - 10/17/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It's probably still legal because it could NEVER be a "popular" drug.

Salvia is the only drug that has managed to sit in full view in my house for months at a time.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

OfflineAyahuasca
H/G-LSD? -Captain Ahab'swooden leg oflove

Loc: In a treasure chest at th...
    #2017527 - 10/17/03 09:21 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Never smoked it, probably gonna do sometime, some probably 5x times extract, tho I found 40x times on a web site. Don't think I would survive that one hehehe.

--------------------

Yarr!!! Teh Viking Pirate, sailing on the seven seas of hallucinogenic drugs.
Trying to catch the grey creatures!
Rule # 1: If you lying on the floor not holding on to anything you are not stoned ENOUGH!! Yarr!!!!

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Ayahuasca]
    #2017540 - 10/17/03 09:36 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Lol! Don't even bother with 40x!

I made some 15x and that was even too strong. Every hit was a breakthrough for me :smirk:

I think 10x is the best. Small tokes (little smoke) but a lot easier to portion out that higher stuff.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck