Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: rulesq]
    #20167286 -

Damn I need better friends in Japan. But man weed is so hard to come by there/super expensive, unless I just didn't know the right people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Shroomism]
    #20167408 -

It's ridiculously expensive even if you know the right people. I thought we had it bad here @15€/g average but there it's like double the price at least.

We ran into some americans at a forest party who lived there and grew pot, they gave us like a quarter just because they felt sorry for us :lol:

Back to the topic for a bit, hot dogs, pickled ginger&karashi mustard :homerdrool:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: rulesq]
    #20167863 -

I've tried to toast pb and j sandwiches on the stove, I would use blackberry jam on wheat bread and then butter and toast the bread or toast it in coconut oil or something.

I would definitely try jam or something on a hotdog if someone made it for me - I don't know that I'd go out of my way to try it. I mean, people put slices of cheddar cheese on their apple pies and syrup with bacon :shrug:



God I can't wait until I can smoke weed again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20167877 -

i ate brats with creamy chip ranch. Rummm


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: foodsgoodtoo]
    #20167933 -

i had the idea of marshmallow and graham cracker hotdogs. i will try it one day when i am drunk enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20167939 -

Apple jam on brats is really fucking good.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: cannabinated]
    #20167940 -

It might just be better to just add a slice of hotdog into a smore

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: cannabinated]
    #20167944 -

My brother likes pb hatdags

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
( 1 2 all )
Bodhi of Ankou 1,943 20 04/23/11 05:33 PM
by Alabama Slim
* Peanut Butter and Jelly
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,328 37 01/17/07 09:16 PM
by a2ndopinion
* Peanut Butter Jelly Dilema!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Shroominzach 3,310 30 05/21/08 11:58 AM
by Shroominzach
* Ketchup is one of the best inventions in history.
( 1 2 3 all )
GEncore 3,722 47 12/31/10 07:53 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* I love ketchup.
( 1 2 all )
The_Ghost 3,719 35 03/11/09 10:23 PM
by Tedwilto
* Favorite hotdog and topping
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ifishhigh 2,466 99 12/24/16 05:25 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Ketchup chips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Neuron 4,988 64 07/25/10 11:47 AM
by Neuron
* ive been putting sriracha on everything.
( 1 2 3 all )
Olympus Mons 2,788 57 08/15/11 08:27 PM
by circularvortex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,499 topic views. 6 members, 77 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.