Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
why r so many people such jerks? * 3
    #20166506 -

Lots of bad-willed ill-intended stuff that goes on in the world

Like, people will do something while literally deliberately knowing it will lower the quality of life of fellow human beings and do it anyway like just for that fact to be jerks

How come everyone doesn't just hug each other and stuff

When people are bad to me I just try to gain a higher understanding of where they're coming from instead of automatically wanting to be bad back


r u a mean jerk or r u soft and loveable?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #20166508 -

I hate jerks, they're alway jerkin it around n shit. Fuck them.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #20166519 -

I think a lot of it is insecurities that people have and self worth issues. They feel built up by trying to drag someone else down. It's alarming how prevalent this is in our society. Pretty sick really.

I mean sometimes just for lulz people will mess around without really meaning anything by it, and maybe someone can take it a way they didn't really mean and get butthurt.

But yeah I agree, I think people should be nice an stuf


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166520 -

who are talking about specifically?, staph lieying


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20166523 -

ya xactly

people should just b nice an wnana make each other feel good an happy


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: zZZz]
    #20166525 -

zZZz said:
who are talking about specifically?, staph lieying



nobody in specific, just a generalized observation


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166527 -

Makes sense to me


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166528 -

lier, who is it? :eyebrow:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166529 -

some shroomery guy I dunno who was like "I called someone an said I fucked their friend to piss them off" or something I don't remember

but then it reminded me of the human race as a whole an stuff


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166530 -

Sheekle said:
When people are bad to me I just try to gain a higher understanding of where they're coming from instead of automatically wanting to be bad back




That's beautiful.
Have you read Eckhart Tolles "the power of now"?
What you've said is basically the basis of the entire book.
Well done, many(almost everyone) never make it this far. :heart:

Question though, are you suppressing something when someone is bad to you?
Or does it flow through you without even affecting you?
How fast can you let go?
Does it burn you later?


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166531 -

That was a cool thing about the crowd I was hanging with tonight. It was just all nice people that were being genuinely pleasant because everyone was just happy to be together. There was no edginess of trying to be top dog and trying to knock people down an stuf. My kinda crew.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Tmethyl]
    #20166535 -

Tmethyl said:
Sheekle said:
When people are bad to me I just try to gain a higher understanding of where they're coming from instead of automatically wanting to be bad back




That's beautiful.
Have you read Eckhart Tolles "the power of now"?
What you've said is basically the basis of the entire book.
Well done, many(almost everyone) never make it this far. :heart:



That's weird that it's an uncommon thing to do

I sort of assumed everybody who was over the age of 5 did that


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20166536 -

You assumed very wrong :lol:
What a 'normal' person would do with neagativity is respond with further negativity, thus creating a perpetual circle.
A pointless, perpetual, circle.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20166539 -

nicechrisman said:
That was a cool thing about the crowd I was hanging with tonight. It was just all nice people that were being genuinely pleasant because everyone was just happy to be together. There was no edginess of trying to be top dog and trying to knock people down an stuf. My kinda crew.



yea that's how it goes man

I was at a party tonight and everybody was getting along great for the most part it was really fantastic

I do remember some douchy drunk guy saying some dumb shit to some chick I don't remember the specifics of what it was, but nothing too important I guess

lots of cool people around these parts mostly


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166549 -

depends on the jerk. Some jerks are just ignorant and others are just jerky cause... they like to be a jerk?
Some jerks just don't deserve my love.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Tmethyl]
    #20166563 -

those are good questions to ask myself tmethyl and I do to some extent an stuff I dunno

I DUNNO


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20166565 -

like if people r bad to me and I perceive them as a threat and don't think it's just a temporary phrase then I just don't want to be around them anymore and respectfully tell them that usually


but I never try to like "get back" or like "get even" or whatever


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166569 -

I wish more people were that way


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20166570 -

Sheekle said:
literally deliberately



Anyone know a fitting word for people who speak like this, like what's this called in grammar class kinda thing?

Kinda like saying "hey I am most defiantly kinda possibly going to do that class tomorrow".

I just notice OP says stuff like this a lot and I'm trying to figure out what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why r so many people such jerks? [Re: The5thElement] * 1
    #20166573 -

I think it's called fucking around and being silly


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Beef Jerky Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
VoidOfsPg 19,061 169 08/13/07 03:31 PM
by Jive turkey
* Now I'M making beef jerky Phychotron 1,366 12 05/14/06 03:01 PM
by Phychotron
* Sushi & Jerky LilShank 837 9 06/29/05 10:07 PM
by Stonerguy
* How's everybody doing today...
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 1,818 22 04/30/05 05:26 PM
by Dark_Star
* Everybody Knows... PapaverS 1,652 10 02/16/04 02:35 PM
by Papaver
* The Truth About Beef Jerky Gr8fulJ420 895 4 09/06/05 02:53 AM
by Vex
* Everybody must get stoned!!!! Merkin 1,693 7 05/14/04 05:24 PM
by silversoul7
* Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,383 174 06/25/05 11:54 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,155 topic views. 2 members, 174 guests and 295 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.