Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I just put grape jelly on a hotdog
    #20161718 -

I know what you're thinking - just how high does someone have to be just to even do something like that?

But it was actually really good!

Use this thread to discuss other inneresting food combos


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20161727 -

was it grey poupon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20161734 -

Vriska Serket said:
I just put grape jelly on a hotdog



You fucking disgust me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: something super extreme] * 5
    #20161741 -

He's baaaaack.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: something super extreme]
    #20161744 -

blankk said:
was it grey poupon?



I just said it was grape jelly numbnuts

sVs said:
Vriska Serket said:
I just put grape jelly on a hotdog



You fucking disgust me.



You're mom disgusts me


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket] * 2
    #20161745 -

Quote:
I just put grape jelly on a hotdog



that sposed to be some kinda code for a sexual act er sumptin'?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: something super extreme]
    #20161746 -

mayo, ketchup, mustard, boom. Put it all on a hotdog, delicious.


Also peanut butter fried banana sandwiches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: The5thElement]
    #20161752 -

putting ketchup on hotdogs is wrong dunkass


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20161762 -

empty out some of that mayo container and squirt some sri racha all up in that shit, mix it all around, maybe even some hot and spicy red pepper sauce if ur lucky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Hobozen]
    #20161766 -

Only the absolute dregs of humanity and fat women enjoy mayonnaise anyway. Throw that shit out for your own sake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20161770 -

Vriska Serket said:
putting ketchup on hotdogs is wrong dunkass




Where do you even live? You crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: something super extreme]
    #20161775 -

you're fat, don't lie

plus, i only use real mayonnaise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: something super extreme]
    #20161776 -

onions, and yellow pepper jelly, f0rknuts'. that is where it's at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Hobozen]
    #20161780 -

blankk said:
you're fat, don't lie

plus, i only use real mayonnaise



They're both shit, anyway. And I am fatter than Honey Boo Boo's mother at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

akira_akuma said:
onions, and yellow pepper jelly, f0rknuts'. that is where it's at.




onions are so good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: something super extreme]
    #20161787 -

True, it is shit.  But that don't mean you don't like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20161792 -

I just had chicken nuggets with waffles and syrup, lunchables, motZarella cheese, and animals cracker :vaped:
So take that fuck you bitch:heart:
Love you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: something super extreme]
    #20161795 -

slap them onions on with some more DEEP FRIED ONIONS.

:goodburger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20161800 -

onions for your onions!

:brilliant:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: 28064212]
    #20161805 -

28064212 said:
I just had chicken nuggets with waffles and syrup, lunchables, motZarella cheese, and animals cracker :vaped:
So take that fuck you bitch:heart:
Love you



mmm, 7th grade.  :girlofdisapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just put grape jelly on a hotdog [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20161810 -

:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
( 1 2 all )
Bodhi of Ankou 1,943 20 04/23/11 07:33 PM
by Alabama Slim
* Peanut Butter and Jelly
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,328 37 01/17/07 11:16 PM
by a2ndopinion
* Peanut Butter Jelly Dilema!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Shroominzach 3,311 30 05/21/08 01:58 PM
by Shroominzach
* Ketchup is one of the best inventions in history.
( 1 2 3 all )
GEncore 3,722 47 12/31/10 09:53 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* I love ketchup.
( 1 2 all )
The_Ghost 3,719 35 03/12/09 12:23 AM
by Tedwilto
* Favorite hotdog and topping
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ifishhigh 2,466 99 12/24/16 07:25 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Ketchup chips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Neuron 4,989 64 07/25/10 01:47 PM
by Neuron
* ive been putting sriracha on everything.
( 1 2 3 all )
Olympus Mons 2,788 57 08/15/11 10:27 PM
by circularvortex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,499 topic views. 1 members, 240 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.