Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #20139774 -

Ya same. Except I'm a gin guy.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20140112 -

I chase my bottle pulls with a line of high quality blow. Srs


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #20140414 -

I dont chase, but I do take precautions not only for the comfortability of drinking, but for my health as well.

Im allergic to beer so its always chilled liquor sometimes on ice with a bottle of water to keep from getting sick. Warm liquor just doesn't settle right and some nice water keeps my head from pounding

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: ShroomPuncher]
    #20140443 -

I hate drinking straight alcohol, I usually use a 7up as a chase. I did have some peach moonshine when i was i was in Georgia that i could sip on the rocks all night long. That stuff was amazing!great all natural peach after taste, with a burn that felt like coming in from the cold and sitting in front of a fire with a blanket.....god dam i wish i had another jar of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: spacechimp]
    #20140461 -

It's either no chaser, or I'm drinking beer while hitting a bottle.

I do occasionally drink mixed drinks, but that's pretty much only around my family cause that's what they do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #20140465 -

Lizard Eyes said:
I chase my bottle pulls with a line of high quality blow. Srs



YEAHH YEAH UEH


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20140499 -

I chase my liquor with mixed drinks. I don't drink for the taste, If I want something that tastes good I'll go get a slushy.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: fatflash]
    #20140540 -

fatflash said:
Whiskey

Chase it with spit or more whiskey



Sounds about right.

Straight bourbon.

Mm...

:stoned:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: ShroomPuncher] * 1
    #20140563 -

if you need a chaser to drink alcohol you're a fucking bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: XUL]
    #20140564 -



Snortin' whiskey and drinkin cocaine?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: Andyy]
    #20140598 -

I never got into chasing liquor with another drink. Mixed drinks can be good but if I'm drinking straight liquor then I don't see the point of drinking something else immediately afterwards. Except maybe water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: psi]
    #20140613 -

I'd chase my shots with beer because I was drinking it anyways and I found the lingering alcohol in my mouth would make me feel like shit and made me not enjoy myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: indica]
    #20140616 -

indica said:
if you need a chaser to drink alcohol you're a fucking bitch




I chase my alcohol with meth.:whatyougonnado:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: indica]
    #20140618 -

indica said:
if you need a chaser to drink alcohol you're a fucking bitch



I use a chaser with Miller Highlife.

:vato:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: XUL]
    #20140808 -

The only thing I chase is the dragon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: indica]
    #20140839 -

the ultimate chaser is grapefruit juice the few times ive taken everclear shots (95%) grapefruit was the only thing that would do it. if I chase now i usually just use beer as I usually have a beer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are chasers "pussy"?
( 1 2 all )
thelaughingman 2,714 22 06/18/09 03:48 AM
by thelaughingman
* The Liquor Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
RipVanWinkle 3,017 53 08/16/10 07:23 PM
by CarnivalBarker
* wow a chaser that WORKS!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
kadakuda 3,253 41 09/30/04 12:06 PM
by goobler
* liqour before beer/ malt beer before bud light?
( 1 2 3 all )
trapp_king 3,710 46 09/12/10 06:21 PM
by dshow
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 08:19 PM
by gdman
* Don't you love it when water is your only chaser?
( 1 2 3 all )
MJF 2,790 47 09/23/05 02:24 PM
by MJF
* Out of liqour and indiana is geh and doesnt sell on sunday! Floydseamus 862 16 09/14/10 07:20 PM
by BoneMan
* I make good money selling liqour
( 1 2 all )
Plutonian 1,520 26 09/21/10 12:05 AM
by RobMarley420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,878 topic views. 6 members, 474 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.