Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Chasing liquor
    #20139463 -



Wish I could say this applied to me ^



I rarely am able to take shots or straight swigs outta the bottle without a chaser unless it's not some cheap shit. I'm 'bout to hit some tequila but I'll proly have to follow with some fruit punch.



What's your preferred drink and chaser if you use one? Or are you too hard for chaser? :philososloth:


--------------------
Hunting Psillies?
Want a sig or avatar made? Message me. [Prints in exchange would be nice, but not required]

Disclaimer: I in no way engage in violent acts against mushrooms, nor do I support or advocate such behavior. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: ShroomPuncher] * 3
    #20139520 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20139529 -

I usually drink scotch or whiskey no chase ever sometimes I drink it on ice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20139542 -

Whiskey

Chase it with spit or more whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: ShroomPuncher]
    #20139550 -

Whisky on rocks is pretty easy to drink, but a straight shot? :argh: I almost heave


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: fatflash]
    #20139554 -

Gin on the rocks.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: ShroomPuncher]
    #20139566 -

I've never understood people chasing their liquor. All that does is mask the flavor. If you don't like the flavor drink something else. I sip on single malt whisky and couldn't imagine ruining that heavenly 30 second finish with a chaser.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: FractalDust]
    #20139579 -

Moonshiiiine!!!! Don't need a chaser these days, but when I was a little lad I used water. Everyone thinks its weird but its the best chaser there is.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip]
    #20139589 -

Moonshine I was able to sip very easy, just burnt like hell going down haha


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20139592 -

dr_gonz said:
Chasers are for women.




I said the same thing a few years ago. I've gotten sick so many times from liquor that I can't drink it without a chase. It would be nice to be able to appreciate the difference in liquors without tasting mountain dew or fruitpunch haha. might as well give it a shot.


--------------------
Hunting Psillies?
Want a sig or avatar made? Message me. [Prints in exchange would be nice, but not required]

Disclaimer: I in no way engage in violent acts against mushrooms, nor do I support or advocate such behavior. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: ShroomPuncher]
    #20139630 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20139641 -

I pretty much never use chasers. My favorite liquor to take shots of is Irish whiskey.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20139642 -

Coca cola only for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20139645 -

When i take shots, i'm usually drinking beer too. So i don't really use it as a chaser on purpose,
but i guess it happens since i sip my beer after a shot. If you need a chaser, get better liqour.

If i only have hard liqour, i'll usually tAKE MY shot, and then wash it down with some in dr. pepper.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: Legend]
    #20139680 -

I used to regularly drinking bacardi 151 or wray and nephew 63% double shots chased with 10% beer.

Makes me sick to think about it now. Was such a mess.

I dont do shots anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: SunnyD]
    #20139709 -

Daddyzomed said:
Moonshine I was able to sip very easy, just burnt like hell going down haha



O yeaaaaaa :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip]
    #20139734 -

I actually like the burn/flavor of my liquor. I can only drink nice beer, fuck that skunk shit. Liquor has influenced my alcohol choice/consumption for a very long time.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip]
    #20139749 -

Liquor has a displeasing flavor. It can be described as "ultimate tang".

Beer also has a distinct foul flavor... a very good way to describe this flavor is "bitter".


Its much easier to understand with beer here..... since you probably already like beer.... or at least find it tolerable. At the start.... beer tastes foul... the more drunk you get... the better the beer tastes. Also.... after drinking beer a decent amount of a long period of time (say a year for example)... youll find that beer tastes better and better. You'll build a tolerance I suppose... to that bitterness.... and youll unlock.... flavor.


A very similar thing happens with liquor... and you chasing each shot.... is going to make it harder for you to ever enjoy that liquor. We've all taken those shots.... and been disgusted.... some of us have thought we were going to puke.... some of us have puked... but we keep drinking the shit... until we can tolerate it and unlock those special flavors

(and this part is opinion) so that we can pretend those special flavors are why we drink.... and its not addiction being satisfied as it CLEARLY is. You like the buzz.... you seek the buzz. Your mind may not... but your body does for sure.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #20139754 -

I always chase. Well for the first couple shots. Then it really doesn't matter.

I stopped drinking hard alcohol years ago I literally can't handle it. Sometimes but getting blackout drunk a couple times was enough for me.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing liquor [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20139765 -

Also.... I drink all my booze... with coke. I prefer Rum and Coke... and if I'm ever going for getting wasted.... I'll drink a few rum and cokes... then swig the bottle till I can't see straight.


(Haven't touched alcohol in over a year, it turns me into a bad person)


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Edited by MuffinShroomMan (06/16/14 03:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are chasers "pussy"?
( 1 2 all )
thelaughingman 2,714 22 06/18/09 03:48 AM
by thelaughingman
* The Liquor Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
RipVanWinkle 3,017 53 08/16/10 07:23 PM
by CarnivalBarker
* wow a chaser that WORKS!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
kadakuda 3,253 41 09/30/04 12:06 PM
by goobler
* liqour before beer/ malt beer before bud light?
( 1 2 3 all )
trapp_king 3,710 46 09/12/10 06:21 PM
by dshow
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 08:19 PM
by gdman
* Don't you love it when water is your only chaser?
( 1 2 3 all )
MJF 2,790 47 09/23/05 02:24 PM
by MJF
* Out of liqour and indiana is geh and doesnt sell on sunday! Floydseamus 862 16 09/14/10 07:20 PM
by BoneMan
* I make good money selling liqour
( 1 2 all )
Plutonian 1,520 26 09/21/10 12:05 AM
by RobMarley420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,878 topic views. 2 members, 388 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.