Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041354 -

I'd be trying to get laid over there OP, are you white? If you are, it's that much easier. Or so I hear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: The5thElement]
    #20041358 -

no thx

not interested

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041364 -

Fuck I'm interested.

Hell I'm planning on going to the Philippines in the next year, and you bet I'm planning on getting some of that pookie.


I'm so done with white girls, it's like I see a hot one and I'm like ok.... Still doesn't add up to a nice Filipino girl, not even close.

BYE BYE WHITE GURLS :derp:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041366 -

Asian women used to come onto me but gave off the same kinda vibe they do in certain areas of Europe, like they're up to some shady shit trying to get a VISA card or something. in South America it's like they genuinely love white people. or maybe i'm just more attracted to them so i didn't care as much. i ended up marrying a Costa Rican chick. i think she still hasn't figured out she could do better. :shrug:

but yeah Latinas that includes Filipinos and girls from Spain.. idk they just love white guys it seems like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20041367 -

All I know is... White girls are out for me. I'm just not interested anymore :themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: The5thElement]
    #20041369 -

unless ur doin some S&M shit and ur the M, white chicks do get boring after the first 2 or 3. i've always recommended switching it up and settling on a Latina when you're ready :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20041374 -

in my line of work, every second guy lives somewhere in SE Asia with a fillipino/thai wife. I've been to different Asian countries a bunch of times but asian birds aren't really my thing. granted, some of them are banging but their voices annoy the fuck out of me and i know in the back of my mind theyre only after your money.


dont derail my thread pls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041376 -

I thinks you can get codeine, benzos, and maybe some amphetamine OTC


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: 28064212]
    #20041383 -

I got a translation for:

oxazepam
clonazepam
diazepam

I confirmed that it was right by reverse entering the chinese letters and it gave me results for valium/etc but I'm worried that it's just the chinese symbols to say the word "diazepam" without knowing what it is, like if they have a different generic name for it over there (I think it was like dixipam or something)

I did the same with ketamine and had it printed out (the chinese translation even had a little paragraph what it was) but when i showed it to them they were just saying "ketamine" and I dont think they knew what it actually was, just chinese symbols to say an english word

codeine for realz though? not really too interested in that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041396 -

did u find those and u put them in a translator and that's what came up u mean? if so i am pretty sure then it's right.

a quick translator tells me 氯硝西泮 is clonazepam and 地西泮 is diazepam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20041411 -

That looks the same as what I got
as I said though I just hope they're not the chinese symbols to pronounce the english words (as in to help a chinese person say the english word) and not actually know what they mean

like they could say diazepam but chinese generic name is different? like ching chongapam or something if you know what i mean

look at the last two characters, wonder if that is "epam" or something.. theyre the same in both words

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: Asante]
    #20041415 -

a

Edited by user1837483975 (03/04/20 03:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: user1837483975]
    #20041418 -

yeah im nowhere long enough for that to happen unforch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: user1837483975]
    #20041424 -

Quote:
tatistics from the CRDA show that the number of ketamine users (all ages) in Hong Kong has increased from 1605 (9.8% of total drug users) in 2000 to 5212 (37.6%) in 2009.[23] Increasing trends of ketamine use among illicit drug users under the age of 21 were also reported, rising from 36.9% of young drug users in 2000 to 84.3% in 2009.




^^^  enough said.  I forgot china is big, but i guess "south china" they like to party.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041477 -

indica said:
En route to china

was there a couple of weeks ago and went pharmacy shopping but al I got was a bottle of estazolam,

the clerks didnt speak english and I just used hand gestures to indicate "sleeping pills" (wanted valium or something)

probbaly gonna end up locked in a chinese prison

but um

what good stuff can I get OTC over there?




When I was in China there was a party raided, they arrested all the Chinese and let the foreigners go.  Don't wanna fuck with the money-makers.

One thing you can get OTC in China is pussy.  It's finger lickin' good.

But seriously, if you are chill, you can probably hook up with a nice chinese girl as a friend who will take you around, show you some places, have a good time etc. 

I'd avoid drugs unless they are scrip you take yourself.  But if you have to try, go into any of the foreigner hotels, and talk to the dudes in the bands.  They are usually philippino and a lot of them are oool.  Just feel them out first.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20042140 -

I don't have that kind of time. We have two port stays in two different cities, Zhoushan and Luojing. Each port will probably only be a couple of days/nights and I will be working through the days and will only have one or two nights to be able to head into town and look around. Don't have time/cbf meeting a chinese girl who is going to give me a rare strain of exotic super-herpes and take all my cash. I just want some drugs so I can OD and die in the gutter like any normal westerner in a foreign country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #20042161 -

The_Ghost said:
teamkiller said:
everything i've heard says they use k the way people in the US use weed, i figured you'd be doing that



Really? Whered you hear that? If that true would China be a viable place to try to export some from, like India was for a bit? :3



A good Vice article on ketamine use in china

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20042175 -

D.M.T said:
Asian women used to come onto me but gave off the same kinda vibe they do in certain areas of Europe, like they're up to some shady shit trying to get a VISA card or something. in South America it's like they genuinely love white people. or maybe i'm just more attracted to them so i didn't care as much. i ended up marrying a Costa Rican chick. i think she still hasn't figured out she could do better. :shrug:

but yeah Latinas that includes Filipinos and girls from Spain.. idk they just love white guys it seems like.




All I've heard is great/awesome things about Costa Rica and S. America (at least in the regions my friends go that aren't cartel-infested).  I want to check out Costa Rica, my buddy just bought a night club down off the coast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #20042182 -

The_Ghost said:
Asante said:
teamkiller said:
china is the biggest user of recreational ketamine. my buddy has been trying to get a job in china for like 2 years so he can get down with that.




You are aware that traffickers in serious quantities of Ketamine get the death penalty there?

And no pussy ass get-high-till-death-do-you-part lethal injection but actual hardcore get-rounded-up-with-5-dozen-others-to-a-footbal-stadium-firing-squad-and-your-family-gets-the-bill-for-the-bullets kind of death penalty.



China. Srs bizniz or wuut?




when it comes to drug trafficking, yes... this is why china has a lower
incarceration rate for drug offenses than the US. to them quantities dont
matter, only offenses so if it's one gram or a kilogram the death penalty
is the sentence

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20042199 -

you don't scare me with your wibbly woobly voodoo law talk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* China Cat Sunflower Ripple 2,913 17 05/05/04 03:57 AM
by Krishna
* Be kind to Filipinos today sparkle 272 2 09/27/11 09:23 PM
by sparkle
* Best OTC trip
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,330 28 09/06/04 07:08 PM
by Adom
* China cat?
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 7,679 46 01/13/12 04:15 PM
by notapillow
* china cat
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 8,207 88 07/20/04 10:42 PM
by nicechrisman
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Holy shit, my computer is being eatet alive!
( 1 2 all )
nihilist 5,676 38 07/14/04 09:15 PM
by Requiem
* Funniest shit happened today Phychotron 1,920 14 06/26/04 09:19 AM
by coralrives

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,611 topic views. 7 members, 39 guests and 226 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.