Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What good shit can I get OTC in China?
    #20040757 -

En route to china

was there a couple of weeks ago and went pharmacy shopping but al I got was a bottle of estazolam,

the clerks didnt speak english and I just used hand gestures to indicate "sleeping pills" (wanted valium or something)

probbaly gonna end up locked in a chinese prison

but um

what good stuff can I get OTC over there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20040761 -

Lead paint maybe.  I don't know it's China, aren't they hardcore about that stuff?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: Maverick]
    #20040770 -

some guys said they could get all sorts of weird shit like dexamph etc

Idk

thought they might be lax on the sleeping pills  as I'm sure their population is fucking miserable and need all the help they can get forgetting about their shit existence

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20040793 -

You could always see if you can find a website to convert english to Chinese script and then either print it out or write it out and show it to them so they know what you want. No idea what the laws are there though.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20040799 -

I tried that with ketamine but everyone just thought I was talking about medicine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20040803 -

musta been a shitty translator


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20040807 -

lotta obscure benzos that might have recreational value. well i noticed them in Japan anyways. was not about to be trying to get anything other than alcohol there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20040843 -

The beer over there was pretty shitty. We're going to some pretty out-of-the-way industrial cities on this ship delivering a load of Iron Ore.

Doesn't help that all the packagine is in chinese and I can't even read what I'm buying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041054 -

everything i've heard says they use k the way people in the US use weed, i figured you'd be doing that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: teamkiller]
    #20041059 -

IUPAC names are international, ask them for whatever you want with its IUPAC name, even if it's 5 pages long.  (Doubt a street pharmacy would know what a CAS Number is).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041107 -

Tea


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: teamkiller]
    #20041108 -

teamkiller said:
everything i've heard says they use k the way people in the US use weed, i figured you'd be doing that



Really? Whered you hear that? If that true would China be a viable place to try to export some from, like India was for a bit? :3


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #20041111 -

Psy Baba said:
Tea



I heard they got a little bit of that over there


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20041116 -

China is the leading exporter of ketamine to countries it's banned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041121 -

indica said:
The beer over there was pretty shitty. We're going to some pretty out-of-the-way industrial cities on this ship delivering a load of Iron Ore.

Doesn't help that all the packagine is in chinese and I can't even read what I'm buying



back then i didn't know what a good beer was. if it wasn't 40% ABV or higher i didnt want it.

now that i homebrew i know a good beer :datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20041164 -

yeah if you trust chinese stuff.  china is the biggest user of recreational ketamine. my buddy has been trying to get a job in china for like 2 years so he can get down with that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: teamkiller]
    #20041257 -

teamkiller said:
china is the biggest user of recreational ketamine. my buddy has been trying to get a job in china for like 2 years so he can get down with that.




You are aware that traffickers in serious quantities of Ketamine get the death penalty there?

And no pussy ass get-high-till-death-do-you-part lethal injection but actual hardcore get-rounded-up-with-5-dozen-others-to-a-footbal-stadium-firing-squad-and-your-family-gets-the-bill-for-the-bullets kind of death penalty.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: Asante]
    #20041301 -

Asante said:
teamkiller said:
china is the biggest user of recreational ketamine. my buddy has been trying to get a job in china for like 2 years so he can get down with that.




You are aware that traffickers in serious quantities of Ketamine get the death penalty there?

And no pussy ass get-high-till-death-do-you-part lethal injection but actual hardcore get-rounded-up-with-5-dozen-others-to-a-footbal-stadium-firing-squad-and-your-family-gets-the-bill-for-the-bullets kind of death penalty.



China. Srs bizniz or wuut?


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #20041347 -

i don't think k is easy to get over there. i think they just have a lot of production, legal and illegal..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What good shit can I get OTC in China? [Re: indica]
    #20041350 -

there was a good article on Vice about K use in China

we're going to a port near SHanghai that apparently is pretty down with the sickness/more bars and shit than the last two places we went so maybe I'll have more luck finding shards of chinese tranq over there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* China Cat Sunflower Ripple 2,913 17 05/05/04 03:57 AM
by Krishna
* Be kind to Filipinos today sparkle 272 2 09/27/11 09:23 PM
by sparkle
* Best OTC trip
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,330 28 09/06/04 07:08 PM
by Adom
* China cat?
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 7,679 46 01/13/12 04:15 PM
by notapillow
* china cat
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 8,207 88 07/20/04 10:42 PM
by nicechrisman
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Holy shit, my computer is being eatet alive!
( 1 2 all )
nihilist 5,676 38 07/14/04 09:15 PM
by Requiem
* Funniest shit happened today Phychotron 1,920 14 06/26/04 09:19 AM
by coralrives

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,611 topic views. 4 members, 1,138 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.