Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Make evryday THANKSGIVING:formulation
    #1994153 - 10/09/03 06:21 PM (13 years, 20 days ago)

** please note: this 'recipe' is intended as a joke and you may or may not understand the proceedure or dementia behind it.**

Start off with: Dietary pills. Refuse to obey the instructions of " take before meals' and do not obey the "take after meal" clause on the bottles...

Take one and chill till it hits you. Resort to juices( irecommend vegetable juices like V8), coffee,  or the like..no soild foods for 4 hours

Keep up the trend of your usual psyconaughtic happening of bowl smoking, meth pumping, H- balloons or whatever the fancy maybe..

Two words; FAST... at this point you maybe delerious or hypo/hyper-glcemic...eat a small meal and smoke a bowl or whatever it is..

Wake up and pop a diet pill. Wait until you cannot wait no more. I recommend getting drunk..that is if your stomach can handle it.

Prepare food. :laugh: REFRAIN from tasting any of it! This loses the magic od the recipe.

I recommend a classic New England boiled dinner because it takes more time to wait!!!!

New England boiled dinner:
Slab of beef or pork; preferably a round or chuck.
Use green beans or corn as a side-dish if you wish..

cook in a crock pot for 3 hours till potatoe are are fork tender.
While waiting, recoomend a bowl or a drink or whatev...

Actually anything may replace the New England boiled dinner: tuna sammich; a foot-long subway sammich; a casserole..any food of weight. Whatever it is as long as you will like it in the end; but you may be so starved that you'd eat your own toe if it came down to it...

from the day and a half of not eating this may be the most delicious meal ever..may it be Marmite and cheese on taost! :tongue:

The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing