Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight?
    #19846170 -

Its going to be a total lunar eclipse at 10.58 (Pacific/West Coast USA Time)

We should all take pics of it and see who posts the best one!!

Edited by Crystal G (04/14/14 10:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19846182 -

I will be! Going to drag my telescope out and play around on the lunar surface!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #19846188 -

I will be if I can see it


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #19846190 -

Not sure if I will stay up for it, I have to get up kind of early tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19846191 -

ughhh i wanna see it, got my telescope ready, and everything.. But i don't know if i'll be able to stay up until 2am


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: watermelon mon]
    #19846194 -

watermelon mon said:
I will be if I can see it



seriously.. fkn cloud smog bullshit :sad:


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Legend]
    #19846204 -

I didn't sleep at all last night.
Laid down for about 15 minutes today...
Hoping I don't pass out before it.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: tripp23]
    #19846206 -

supposed to be blood moon

sounds cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19846218 -

Yeah I have a great view from my living room window.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #19846229 -

im gonna go outside right now


what time zone r u reffering to with 10 an stuff crystal cuz its almost 12 here


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19846236 -

It's in 2 hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19846237 -

Its 11pm for me I'm mountain time

Its 8:45 right now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 1
    #19846246 -

That's why I love the shroomery, most my facebook friends wouldn't give a shit about a lunar eclipse.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19846263 -

it's almost 12 here I'm getting tired too but I'm going to make myself stay awake  :jointsmile:


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19846281 -

Seriously_trippin said:
That's why I love the shroomery, most my facebook friends wouldn't give a shit about a lunar eclipse.



true dat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Konyap]
    #19846315 -

I dunno what time 1058 your referring too. What time zone. Probably not if it's too late gotta be up early for work.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19846321 -

clouds as far as I can see over here


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19846337 -

For Eastern Time it starts at 1:58 AM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Legend]
    #19846339 -

I love Pacific time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19846343 -

Est starts around 12 wont be 100% red untill 330 am got 3 hours to wait......fuck that il see it when i wake up to piss


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lunar Eclipse Tonight !!! kindkesey 1,504 13 11/10/03 07:27 PM
by Bhairabas
* What's everbody up to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 1,494 36 02/14/05 01:31 AM
by delta9
* Lunar Eclipse is Starting (pic)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cisole 6,281 73 10/27/04 11:04 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Lunar Eclipse JiggleThaHandle 363 2 11/08/03 04:42 PM
by kindkesey
* im buying around for everyone tonight h20warriorgirl 740 7 11/09/03 06:26 AM
by geokills
* Telescopes/. JaRRn 1,176 10 02/14/05 07:10 AM
by niteowl
* Lunar Eclipse Oct 27th! SoulSurfer 924 3 10/24/04 12:21 PM
by phishytrip
* eclipse tonight
( 1 2 all )
norwegian1 2,162 32 10/28/04 09:05 AM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,765 topic views. 5 members, 38 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.