Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid?
    #19715664 -

I wasn't allowed to.
My parents said it was "Too black for me"...
I try to remember to thank them at least once a year for this, I was furious at the time about it, but looking back, I think it was for my best interest.
Thanks mommapotamus & poppapotamus :hug:




--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 2
    #19715671 -

I did I did I diiiiiiiiiii  iiiiiiiid


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Lion]
    #19715685 -

P.S. I am picturing your mom as a woman with a poofy hair do and pearls, gently scolding you and saying, "Now, now, Shroomopotamus, that program is much too black for you!  Harold, tell the boy."  "Your mother's right, Shroomopotamus.  Why, Full House is on right now!  Why don't you watch that?"


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Lion]
    #19715715 -

That show let me with nothing but a orange soda addiction


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #19715748 -

Ive never heard of it before this, so i guess not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Lion] * 1
    #19715751 -

for a brief moment in history the stereotypical drink of black guys was orange soda.


the glory days.

my brother actually met Kel and got him to sign a bottle of it.:awepreciation:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19715810 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I wasn't allowed to.




Idk why, I doubt my parents watched an episode before the decision to see if they thought their children should be watching it.

Their reasoning:  It's stupid

Fair enough :shrug:

But I was allowed to watch other stupid shows :shrug2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #19716018 -

man this post made me miss the old days:frown:.

StellaMagnolia said:
That show let me with nothing but a orange soda addiction



:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Salomon]
    #19718552 -

Salomon said:
for a brief moment in history the stereotypical drink of black guys was orange soda.


the glory days.

my brother actually met Kel and got him to sign a bottle of it.:awepreciation:



That is so fucking awesome!

I was so happy when Kenan Thompson got his job on SNL cause he was so great on Kenan and Kel

Whatever happened to Kel Mitchell anyway?


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19718578 -

Nope, I deemed myself too old for Nickelodeon when this TV show came out (But I still watch cartoons to this day :lol:), though I did enjoy both of them on All That.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Everlong]
    #19718654 -

I also want to know what happened to Kel.

He did the movie "Good Burger" with Kenan and that was that ( which may have came out before they even finished Kenan and Kel)

Ive only seen Kenan since then and thats cause he still does SNL.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19718749 -

I did too. It taught me that the english word for fanta is "orange soda". I don't remember the show being laugh-out-loud-funny but maybe that was lost in translation.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #19718759 -

WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER
HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER
CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDERRRRR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: bloodsheen] * 2
    #19718801 -

I think most normal kids born in the late 80's and early 90's watched it at some point. I know I did
bloodsheen said:
Salomon said:
for a brief moment in history the stereotypical drink of black guys was orange soda.


the glory days.

my brother actually met Kel and got him to sign a bottle of it.:awepreciation:



That is so fucking awesome!

I was so happy when Kenan Thompson got his job on SNL cause he was so great on Kenan and Kel

Whatever happened to Kel Mitchell anyway?



Kel became Waka Flocka


Edited by Can-i-bus (03/19/14 02:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Herbologist]
    #19718813 -

Herbologist said:
I also want to know what happened to Kel.

He did the movie "Good Burger" with Kenan and that was that ( which may have came out before they even finished Kenan and Kel)

Ive only seen Kenan since then and thats cause he still does SNL.



Idk, Kel had a cameo in this video...




I loved the show and used to watch it all the time, it wasn't the smartest show, but it wasn't nearly as stupid as every kids show currently in production.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: TrentBoyett] * 1
    #19718828 -

Ha great memories, I used to watch this shit a lot. Went to a filming of it in Hollywood and got to meet them.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19718841 -

I did! It was a hilarious show. :yesnod: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #19719297 -

Shroomopotamus said:
My parents said it was "Too black for me"...




hahahahahahahah what

Cojo said:
I did! It was a hilarious show. :yesnod: :lol:



chyea I luvd it


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19719328 -

Awesome show! I loved that as a kid.


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you watch Kenan & Kel as a kid? [Re: ChasingBliss]
    #19719503 -

Hell yeah I did. 90's Nickelodeon had the best shows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* im watching some small kid show... novorua 1,075 18 10/04/05 12:41 PM
by sublime40oz
* 80's Kids Show Thread! Please Contribute your own pictures!
( 1 2 all )
Northernsoul 4,697 35 11/10/25 10:18 PM
by Patlal
* do i need someone to watch me?
( 1 2 all )
Veign 1,281 24 11/26/04 12:29 PM
by Peterthinks
* Kel tec sub 2000 KillerSpores 541 7 04/05/11 08:07 PM
by danielx
* Kenyans are really good @ Running Coaster 354 6 07/25/11 06:03 PM
by Hakim0777
* Fat Kids
( 1 2 all )
Retired 4,384 37 03/07/16 02:07 PM
by Patlal
* YOUR KIDS AND DRUGS!?!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LethalX5 8,846 62 01/30/05 02:30 AM
by LethalX5
* watch this kid dance to rave music w/ a hockey stick: CRAZY!
( 1 2 all )
INsideUS 2,452 24 10/27/04 12:46 AM
by ShroomFan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,803 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.