Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Alex Grey *DELETED*
    #1953755 -

Post deleted by Demon

Reason for deletion: bcuz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: Demon]
    #1953808 -

Alex Grey's work is incredible.  I've been considering ordering a copy of his 'gaia' peice for a while now, although I'd probably order them all if I could.  I'd really like to pick up his book "Sacred Mirrors" aswell.  :thumbup: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: ekomstop]
    #1953882 -

Alex Grey has a special place in my heart. I have a print of "Wonder" beside my bed, I love it.

If I had the cash I'd buy all of his shit, cause its all awesome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: chunder]
    #1953977 -

His work is amazing. Simple as that.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: Harbinger]
    #1954101 -

Everyone loves Alex Grey. :heart: I can't even tell you how many places I've been with Alex Grey posters hanging on the walls. I love the medical textbook drawing style with the metaphysical concepts. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: Demon]
    #1954111 -

<--- my avatar..


--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: starseed]
    #1955749 -

Yes alex is very talented


--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1963244 -

On another note if you are in the NYC area Skippy suggests to go to Alex's and Allyson's home/studio for the Full Moon Meditation for the Sacred Mirrors..... A must do!!!!!!!!! Check out Chapel on the site.......


--------------------
Be in truth and watch the magic happen.
SBP TEK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: NewSpore]
    #1963311 -

I have his Gaia piece hanging on my wall in the livingroom. Got it signed also. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey [Re: cerebral gortex]
    #1963732 -

I have the Transfiguration poster (signed :smile: ) right by my bed.
And I also have the book of the same name, with Oversoul on the cover, a fuckin amazing book.

He is truely a creative, scientific, spiritual, artistic wonder of a human being.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alex Grey is gonna be in LA
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 3,114 33 03/13/05 03:46 PM
by vampirism
* What do think this Alex Grey represents?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
WScott 14,446 62 09/26/09 11:16 PM
by desiretoheal
* Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors (CoSM)
( 1 2 all )
LSDXM 7,464 38 11/17/08 08:42 PM
by Platinum
* Th Hunt for Alex Grey SSM_Arts 1,868 16 06/01/08 08:32 PM
by PhanTomCat
* Your Favorite Artwork by Alex Grey & Luke Brown NlightNd1 19,027 13 08/17/09 06:39 AM
by OverdoseLiving
* Alex Grey urite4594 2,391 11 01/01/06 03:53 PM
by asd11
* Gallery of the Sensis: ALex Grey, etc. mjshroomer 1,196 9 05/26/03 02:45 AM
by mjshroomer
* ALex Gray Art Show Tomorrow in Seattle mjshroomer 1,302 8 05/02/03 11:37 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,105 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.