Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Galaxy S5
    #19602281 -

I am in a shitty predicament. Due to living around some tweakers, I believe my phone was stolen and pawned off for that shit. Makes me fucking angry. I had a galaxy s4 and had lots of movies and music downloaded onto it. I am with Bell and they said for 300 dollars I can upgrade to the Note 3 but would have to get one of their super duper 70 or 80 dollar plans. Now, not that I am against this or anything, because I use a lot of data, but what is really gonna be tough is deciding whether I should go with the Note 3 or wait for the new galaxy to be released. Another alternative would be to purchase the galaxy s4 or the Iphone but I really have no interest in that.

What is everyone's opinion on the Note phones? I think they are a little to big and am not really a fan of having to grab a pen and have no desire to use it for drawings or cursive writing.

I live in Canada and am also wondering when the next generation of Galaxy phone will be released. I heard that it is typically in late march or april, which is not really that far away. I am thinking I would be better off waiting, upgrading to the Galaxy S5 for 300 dollars and getting one of their crazy data plans and skipping the Note 3. And seriously, if someone tells me to purchase a Iphone 5c I will rage. No, I don`t have a bubbly personality and don`t want to use a case that makes my phone look like a worn out pair of crocks.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #19602317 -

Bitter Cactus said:
And seriously, if someone tells me to purchase a Iphone 5c I will rage. No, I don`t have a bubbly personality and don`t want to use a case that makes my phone look like a worn out pair of crocks.



:rofl2:
:highfive:

I'd wait for the galaxy but I'm biased.

isn't this the second time your phone was stolen by tweakers dude?


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #19602324 -

You should really watch out for your smartphone more carefully. People like to steal those things and sell them. You probably will never get it back.

I think you should just replace the s4 with another one, but get INSURANCE for it...and a warranty.

Do NOT get an iphone...trust me.

Have you filed a police report for the stolen phone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: occollegeboi]
    #19602335 -

s4 is great :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: tdubz]
    #19602421 -

Probably some piracetam addict took itCode:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: morrowasted]
    #19602424 -

morrowasted said:
Probably some piracetam addict took iT



:rofl2:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19602439 -

I have an s4 and would be livid if it was stolen from me. Not happy an s5 is coming out because that will mean I have an outdated model :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19602564 -

My piracetam addiction is no laughing matter. Each scoop of piracetam was like a jab to my heart..


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #19603220 -

Bitter Cactus said:
Due to living around some tweakers

I live in Canada





fix these two issues and your life will be immensely better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #19603266 -

For me, the Note is entirely too big.  I think most of the new droid devices are a bit too big.

What do you really need the phone for?  Nowadays, most any smart phone can do what I need it to.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: badchad]
    #19603281 -

badchad said:
What do you really need the phone for?



looking like a badass to the wimmenz, DUHH


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #19603325 -

This kind of thing is why I just have a cheap phone that I bought outright, if it gets lost or stolen it's no big deal. I'm in Canada too and I pay ~$30 a month for unlimited data and national long distance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: psi]
    #19603419 -

If you have giant hands get the note 3 or wait six months for the new version, same with the S4 if its more comfortable in your hands, i think the note has more RAM as well. Im still stuck with my droid 4 due to companies thinking there is no money in a high end phones with a real keyboard.

I want the note 3 myself but im short $249


--------------------
What kind of intelligent species would land on a planet where the "intelligent species" are still killing each other.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19603572 -

volcomstoner said:
looking like a badass to the wimmenz, DUHH



OP said he didn't want an iphone though...


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: badchad]
    #19603631 -

Owning an iphone doesn't mean you have a bubbly personality. and there are plenty of barebones phone cases

i love when people try to bash apple:rofl:


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: dontknow]
    #19603636 -

If you own an iphone 5c, you either have some serious mental disorder, a "bubbly" personality or some fetish with crocks.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #19603683 -

Is Apple too mainstream for you, bro?


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: dontknow]
    #19603715 -

I have owned apple phones. Once you have actually experienced all the features an android phone can provide,your perspective will be vastly different. You are just blinded by the giant apple and need to see the light.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #19603763 -

I hate supporting apple products, they're overpriced and shit quality. Most people I know seem to have their iphone/itouch screen broken. every ipod I've owned has broken within a year.

I also hate the layout of their OS

Fuck Apple, I'd get a blackberry before an iphone


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Galaxy S5 [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19604011 -

I only enjoy my iPhone because it's jail-broken. Wont be buying another phone until this one is lost or stolen.


--------------------
Workers of Shroomery Unite!

Warning: Everything I say is possibly a work of fiction.
Fuck you NSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Galaxy s5 vs galaxy s5 active Ogla 413 4 01/22/15 07:13 PM
by Ogla
* iPhone 5s or Samsung Galaxy s5?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
camerinkw 5,509 66 06/12/14 11:31 AM
by Enjoywho
* Got Galaxy s5. Read and help camerinkw 211 3 06/15/14 06:20 PM
by EdibleStereos
* What do you guys think of the new Samsung Galaxy S6? occollegeboi 690 14 03/02/15 08:20 AM
by Bill_Oreilly
* New phone (Galaxy 5) issue. The screen keeps turning on while charging. shLong 342 10 08/24/15 04:46 PM
by LoveNaborFuckHater
* Piracetam... Anyone tried it? How well does it work?
( 1 2 all )
Supreme Slammage 13,613 26 05/20/10 07:22 PM
by ChronicCluster
* piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them?
( 1 2 3 all )
danielx 3,156 44 01/18/16 09:48 PM
by Astral Pain
* Humans actually come from another galaxy - along with everything else musiclover420 267 11 07/27/17 04:39 PM
by musiclover420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,216 topic views. 7 members, 38 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.