Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVaporJourney
calculatinginfinity
Loc: the delta waves...
Best time of day for HBWR? and more
    #1950970 - 09/25/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm thinking of trying a daytime trip for HBWR this saturday. I'll be taking 12 seeds sublingually. I tried 5 seeds orally last weekend, and had a really bad trip with intense nausea and body load. I'm trying to eliminate this by ingesting sublingually, but in the process am increasing the dosage a lot to make sure I have an intense trip. Is this amount too much to take and expect to be able to exist outdoors and walk around. Or will I just want to lie down and close my eyes? Also, is it hard to focus your eyes at this dosage? I've read that 12 seeds sublingually would equal around 9 seeds orally. At this dosage, is it more of an inner journey where to swim around in your mind behind closed eyelids, or can you still enjoy outside stimuli? If this dose is entirely too much to enjoy outdoors, perhaps I'll re-evaluate my dosage amount, and take around 9 instead. I've always read that 5 seeds taken orally is a good dose, but it wasnt' for me last weekend, so I don't know what to do about dosage amounts.

I want to have a nice peaceful day with nature on these seeds. The only problem I see happening is that once I comedown around 6PM or so, am I going to be exhausted? I really don't want to have a great trip, then feel like shit the rest of the night. If that is the case, I'd probably prefer to wait until later in the afternoon to dose.

Edited by VaporJourney (09/25/03 12:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Best time of day for HBWR? and more [Re: VaporJourney]
    #1951109 - 09/25/03 12:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

a quick question, how did you prepare the seeds that were taken orally?

OfflineVaporJourney
calculatinginfinity
    #1951156 - 09/25/03 01:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I scraped fuzz off seeds, crushed, soaked in lime juice for 30 min, added to OJ and drank this. Other things may have contributed to my shitty feelings, such as the fact that I fasted for 20 hours, which may have made me feel weak.

I still want to just completely avoid the potential of nausea altogether by ingesting sublilngually though.

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
    #1951163 - 09/25/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ohhhh yeah, aren't you the guy who fasted, and felt better after he ate? also I think that the seeds need to soak overnight.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: Best time of day for HBWR? and more [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1951234 - 09/25/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yes, spend the day outside with a blanket, water, fruit, comfortable clothing, and someone to give you a back massage and some general all-round loving  :heart:  Daytime is best, of course. You want to be cleaned out, but not starved. Eat a good breakfast, but no lunch. Always drink water. Try not to move around alot and know that if you do feel ill, it will only last 40 mins or so.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Best time of day for HBWR? and more [Re: Xochitl]
    #1951412 - 09/25/03 02:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Outdoors is best when it's slightly windy so you can stare at some trees. The leaves all seem to sparkle.

OfflineVaporJourney
calculatinginfinity
Re: Best time of day for HBWR? and more [Re: StrongBad]
    #1951744 - 09/25/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It's cool that you all agree that tripping outdoors is great, but no one has said anything about my main question: is tripping during the day fine, and will it cause me to be exhausted when I'm finished tripping?

Also, it's supposed to rain a little in the afternoon, I wonder how rain would affect the trip? It could be either a negative or positive thing..

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
    #1951945 - 09/25/03 05:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have never felt particularly exhausted from a. nervosa, not any more than other psychoactive substances on par. If you take them say at 12 noon, you will be ready to rest by 9pm.

I like rain :thumbup: The key is to find comfort, whatever subjective form that comes in.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

Anonymous

Re: Best time of day for HBWR? and more [Re: Xochitl]
    #1952013 - 09/25/03 06:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I got a question about hbwr myself so instead of making ANOTHER thread I'm gonna ask it here...when using hbwr sublingually do you still have to scrape off the outside and shit?....or just chew on the whole thing for a while(I was thinking of chewing for an hour to make sure I get all the goodies outta it)

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Re: Best time of day for HBWR? and more [Re: ]
    #1952034 - 09/25/03 06:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have never used the said method, but I would imagine that you would need to pulverize the seeds first as they quite hardy and would be difficult to chew. The need to scrap is debatable; some believe it is a myth while others swear by it. I would scrap solely for the reason of making it easier to pulverize.

--------------------

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
    #1952968 - 09/25/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, you'll be absolutely exhausted. I got in the shower during my peak and it was just too much. I had to get out, it was too uncomfortable. Maybe it was just the heat.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1954021 - 09/26/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

go for the daytripping, im sure it'll be enjoyable :-) it's all in the spirit of discovery. Adventure in your own mind. Discover the things you like. Some people will tell you to, and some will tell you not to. Try it, see if you like it, if you don't, then don't do it again, unless you think you'll like it the second itme around.

one question ihave tho, about the sublingual method, is do people spit out the seeds after tletting them sit in their mouth? and why? is that only for the nausea?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineVaporJourney
calculatinginfinity
Re: Best time of day for HBWR? and more [Re: entiformatie]
    #1954176 - 09/26/03 11:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, the point of the sublingual method is to avoid nausea. Therefore you don't want any of the seed to enter your stomach. After allowing the crushed seeds to sit in your mouth for 15-30 mintues, you just spit them out. The idea is that since LSA is water soluble, your saliva will extract it from the seeds and it will enter your system through your mouth just like LSD and salvia do.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1955281 - 09/26/03 05:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Peaking at 3:00 AM in a pitch black room...

Use sublingual please...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order