Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
The Best And Worst Experience
    #1890480 - 09/07/03 09:58 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well i dont know if i should call it a "trip", But it certainly was a walk around the neighborhood that is my neural system. It all began at 3:30 pm. My stepdad was going to the airport at 4 and my friend was coming at 5 to make sure my trip was ok (he wasnt trippin). Ihad crushed up the seeds and soaked them on a Kiwi Juice for then thrw them in the bottle of KIwi Juice. I underestimated the onset of the trip because it took effect IMEDIETLY asfter i swallowed the last drop. At wich time my muscles got extremly tense and body load became noticible. At about 3:45 The tension was replaced by a cold feeling on my bones (not skin, bones!)And shaking began wich speeded up my hart beat and made me have a cold sweat. I kept telling myself that i wasnt dying. Then the infamous nausea set in and i decided i was already messed up enough i might as well get it out, but my stepdad was still home because it wasnt 4 yet!!! I hit the bowl once and that took care of some of the INTENSE anxiety i was experiencing. I attempted to throw up but was unsuccesful so i drank some Iced-T and sat outside to get some air. This helped the EXTREME anxiety i had gottened but the body load was still very uncomftorble to me. My steppdad left and at this point my attempts to throw up were succeful. Shortly after throwing up i had alot of cold sweats as the tension and anxiety were transtitioning into a great feeling... yup Euphoria, i was trippin. Pupils Double the size. Thing seemed Dreamy. ONLY A HALF HOUR HAD GONE BY!! it was 4:15. I unssuccesfuly tried to open up a bag of nerds as i broke the bag and then broke the box spilling everything everywhere, i had could hold a tight trip on anything. My friend came over and helped me clean it all up,well he did all the work i just sat and explained the horibble hour that had just passed and how good i was feeling. A smile was unable to be removed from my face for the next Hour. I typed up shit on general questions. Keyboard seemed bigger but when i steped away it looked smaller. I really dont know the details of the events because somehow what i just explained took 2 hours and it was 6:30pm. At wich point i started to play N64 No Mercy with my friend and he wooped my ass horrible. My fingers felt too weak to press the buttons. So i gave up. I wanted to smoke some more weed but i feel uncomftorble smoking around my friend so i decided not to, wich i belive was the reason why the trip lacked any visuals. But i was outside now and was noticing EXTREME detail on my skin, i saw what a flee would see, the cracks in my skin and everything. I didnt think much of this untill alter that night when i looked at my arm and didnt see the cracks, i was like "WHOA, where they go?" Anyway at 7:30 i went to McDonalds and got me some food but i could eat, i ordered 2 cheeseburgers and felt i had eaten 3 cheesburger when i looked and saw i had only eaten one, lol. I couldnt chew my muscle where extremely exausted. I spilled my soda on my bed, grip was still useless.I tried to watch the matrix but my attention span was bout 3 secounds, so i turned it off. By this time i was comming down. My pupils were returning to normal, and i was left with the feeling that i had just downed 8 beers. Seriously balance was horrible and i felt pissy drunk. After this i attempted to go to sleep only to wake up an hour later to a thought festival going on in my brain. One Thought didnt stand a chance against the next thought. They lasted about 4 secs. each and it was like train of thinking going through my brain. I thought how happy i was i didnt trip more intensly. And that i defenetly wasnt ready for the experience. My Brain was defragmenting it self organizing EVERYTHING. I felt the sudden urge to orginize everything in my room (but didnt because i was extremly tired) I felt like orginizing my life at that, i was loking at the factors that where wrong in my life and everythought was so clear, that it brought my life into perspective. I thought of that line in the song quoted below that says "He or Who, Who apears in you, to clear your view, when your too crazy" I promised myself i was going straightened out my life, cut down on my weed smokin, smoke only recreationaly (unlike before when i was high all day) And that i defenetly was NOT ready for a fullblown Psychadelic experience. I felt really relaxed this morning, and the lessons i learned have stuck wit me and quoting a great comedian named Bill Hicks "I belive EVERYONE should have a psychadelic experience once in their lifetime".

Overall the bad side-effects of the HBWR were too overwhelming for me too look back and say i had a good trip. But once a way to dodge these side effects is proven to work on everyone i wouldnt hesitate to try them again and smoke more weed along with it next time. For now, Im just going to use the lesson learned to straightened out my life. Was this a 'bad trip' or a 'good trip' report? That is for you to decide all i know is that HBWR is a teacher indeed.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: The Worst And Best Experience: HBWR Trip Report [Re: Spokesman]
    #1890490 - 09/07/03 10:05 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like my trip on Friday. The comedown sucked. I told myself I would stop doing drugs, but I got high all day yesterday. Wishful thinking I suppose. It really straightens you out for a couple hours there. You almost feel like you want to check yourself into a Military School or something. For your own good.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: The Worst And Best Experience: HBWR Trip Report [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1890625 - 09/07/03 12:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lol, i know, i even wanted to go to church for a secound. i do feel like smokin a joint now though.

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #1890697 - 09/07/03 12:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i dont get why all these people keep on doing hbwr. i mean theyre fun like once. most of the time i just get sick and barely trip. Its a pretty lame drug IMO. come on kids you guys cant find any shrooms.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: The Worst And Best Experience: HBWR Trip Report [Re: Infrared]
    #1890763 - 09/07/03 01:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

HBWR seeds make you wanna go to church ?! Now that is some scary shit, definitly a bad trip if you ask me  :smirk:

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: The Worst And Best Experience: HBWR Trip Report [Re: Gus]
    #1890775 - 09/07/03 01:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gus said:
HBWR seeds make you wanna go to church ?! Now that is some scary shit, definitly a bad trip if you ask me  :smirk: 

Naw that was a one secound thought in between the 200 thoughts i had in two minutes last night. I also remember looking up at the stars and the moon looked so erie adn i felt so alien, i defenetly want to trip on shrooms next time though, i just wish someone had them around here. Untill i find a reliable solution to the side efects of HBRW i dont think ill be trying it again, unless i have a good oppurtinity to lay on my bed for six hours with a bucket next to me, lol.

--------------------

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1891801 - 09/07/03 09:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

DEep24blue HBWR is more then just shrooms. Thats what makes the trip more deeper. A deeper mental trip so call it.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: The Worst And Best Experience: HBWR Trip Report [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1891858 - 09/07/03 09:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Theshiftingwalls,

How does the mind-fuck quality of shrooms (chaotic revelations at random, etc) compare to the effect of HBWR on your thoughts? I am going to take my first HBWR trip in a month, and I love the way my thoughts are on shrooms. Are they similar?

Divine state

Re: The Worst And Best Experience: HBWR Trip Report [Re: MOTH]
    #1891901 - 09/07/03 09:44 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You can think more clearly and more blissful thoughts with woodrose. The Universe makes so much scene on hbwr. Mushrooms = Earth bound trip | HBWR = Universal trip. With mushrooms you are in awe of the Universe and it is all too much to get. With hbwr you feel like you can control and learn secrect parts of the Universe. Woodrose is much less of a mind-fuck and more of a mind-philosopher.

EllemyshShade, I would try a 3.5 seed/2 gram combo of mushrooms and the seeds, so you have best of both worlds.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1892275 - 09/07/03 11:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with theshiftingwalls, I never had Shrooms but i do know that thoughts are so clear when on Woodrose. And that effect i can notice even right now, a night later i still notice how my mind feels really orginize. The Woodrose was like a Disk Defragmenting tool on a computer, just in my brain instead, its like thoughts were orginizing itself in my head so they can become more accesible. Thinking has become faster and sharper even now. Its really good if you dont know what to do in an upcoming situation in your life. I also feel like my old mind died when i was puking and getting the anxiety attack, and was reborn when the euphoria kicked in. Things still look "new" around me even though nothing has really changed.

--------------------

Divine state

#1892477 - 09/08/03 12:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yep, life really changes after a HBWR experience.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1905995 - 09/11/03 04:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

what the fuck is HBWR?!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Divine state

Re: The Worst And Best Experience: HBWR Trip Report [Re: Strumpling]
    #1906005 - 09/11/03 04:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hawaiian baby woodrose.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1906043 - 09/11/03 04:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

They're seeds that contain LSA.

--------------------

Divine state

#1906055 - 09/11/03 04:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

And other ergot alkaloids besides LSA.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1907296 - 09/11/03 10:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

thanks man - excuse me for cursing :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineKiafi
Psychonaut

Loc: Rehab
Re: The Best And Worst Experience [Re: Spokesman]
    #1908366 - 09/12/03 03:46 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

If you learned something about yourself, the universe, or anything, it is a successful trip.

--------------------
Nothing is True. Everything is permitted.
Everything is true. Nothing is 'permitted'.

Every man and woman is a star.
Each star is it's own prison.

Divine state

Re: The Best And Worst Experience [Re: Kiafi]
    #1908947 - 09/12/03 10:52 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The Universe is the main focus on a HBWR trip.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports