Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
anyone in Morgantown wv?
    #19521273 -

lets chill! Im here w my bro and a friend we dont know ANYone lol yah mean? Pm me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19521328 -

WV huh?

I heard all about you guys and that 4-Methylcyclohexanemethanol in ya waterz


--------------------
:bonghit:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19521400 -

lol I used to party at WVU all the time

nothing to do there except drink


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: Set]
    #19521776 -

Hah yeah I got a few stories from this town. My friend graduated though so we dont know anyone now. Boreed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19521877 -

Haha I have a few stories as well.

Last time I was there the weekend ended with me and my WVU buddy bailing a friend out of jail for chasing a random drunk guy a 1/4 mile with a steak knife.


What's the name of the head shop there?  Is it Flavor (or Frolic)?  I just remember it was the same name as one of the head shops near the U Maryland campus.

I used to get a pipe every time I visited Morgantown.  They had a student discount and would always give me shit for having a Pitt student ID. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: Set]
    #19521910 -

Hahah whatt. Once here I got jumped by 4 dudes for trying to steal their keg lol... I was sooo fucked up. I told my friend id do it for him cuz one of the dudes there kicked his ass earlier that night. I woke up n looked down my whole shirt was covered in blood. Crazy shit lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19521929 -

berdinwall said:
Hahah whatt. Once here I got jumped by 4 dudes for trying to steal their keg lol... I was sooo fucked up. I told my friend id do it for him cuz one of the dudes there kicked his ass earlier that night. I woke up n looked down my whole shirt was covered in blood. Crazy shit lol



ummm

How long have you been in Morgantown? :uhoh:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: Set]
    #19522004 -

im here..im right at the mcdonalds and I need a ride!ive got lots of drugs!come get me!:smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: Set]
    #19522010 -

Im not there but i attend bridge jump every year. Idk how far that is from you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: Set]
    #19522044 -

Set said:
berdinwall said:
Hahah whatt. Once here I got jumped by 4 dudes for trying to steal their keg lol... I was sooo fucked up. I told my friend id do it for him cuz one of the dudes there kicked his ass earlier that night. I woke up n looked down my whole shirt was covered in blood. Crazy shit lol



ummm

How long have you been in Morgantown? :uhoh:



Are u serious lol this was like 4 years ago


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19522064 -

phew OK yeah what I'm thinking of was back in 2006


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19522081 -

Hey man have you ever been to or heard of Blue Hole?

Awesome camping spot in the mountains of WV.  There's a small river that runs through that opens up into a giant lagoon with rocks you can swim out to and chill on. 

Because of the algae the water looks azure blue, as if you were in the tropics somewhere.  It's fuckin badass.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: Set]
    #19522090 -

Hahah yeah that would have been a trip. Havnt ever been to blue hole. Always wanted to


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19522157 -

Dude, GO!!!

The last time I went me and some buds brought a keg out there and had an awesome weekend.  There's usually cool chicks there who wanna party, too.


It's a lot of fun to jump from the bridge, just make sure the water is high enough, and definitely jump from the middle.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone in Morgantown wv? [Re: Set]
    #19522421 -

blue hole is awesome

check out 123 pleasant street for some good bands

not in Motown anymore but theres lots of partys goin on 24/7

we would just walk around campus and find a house party

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* longboard from morgantown to all--good rickyz 538 1 04/15/11 05:12 AM
by the spiral
* Phish Fall Tour - 2 sets of rumored dates OneMoreRobot3021 1,865 15 07/14/10 04:46 PM
by weshroom
* Atlantic coast road trip moonrockmushy 838 11 11/01/12 01:34 AM
by moonrockmushy
* Tri state area
( 1 2 all )
r00tuuu123 1,579 39 02/11/15 04:15 AM
by r00tuuu123
* LNC---Everybody stuffed to the brim??
( 1 2 3 all )
fantasylndvictm 2,556 41 11/23/07 04:20 AM
by fantasylndvictm
* Acid is in town!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
trip forever 4,636 89 05/05/12 10:03 AM
by BigfellaTM
* best ares in the appalachian mountains... that also have the best weed
( 1 2 all )
suburbanned 1,046 21 01/06/09 02:30 PM
by cosmictaco
* If I were to move and start my life all over weallsmoke 796 18 05/14/08 06:51 PM
by boxcarguy07

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
573 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.