Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night?
    #19515522 -

I am going to Toronto the first of April to check out the Blue Jays home opening weekend. I am a big baseball fan.

I was wondering what bars and places all the hippy type folks might frequent?

Really, I am just looking for a blues rock bar that doesn't mind me smoking joints outside and coming back in.



Thanks for your time!


--------------------

:mushroom2:  :stoned:
:rocket:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: downhome] * 4
    #19515534 -

Montreal.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: koods]
    #19515544 -

koods said:
Montreal.



:lol:

@OP, Toronto is fairly relaxed regarding weed. I don't really frequent any hippie bars so I can't help you on that - but perhaps someone else will chime in. The Silver Dollar is a blues bar at College and Spadina.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: koods]
    #19515558 -

Blues rock bar?  Unfortunately I haven't really found any of those in town.  What night of the week is it going to be?  The Rex is probably my favourite venue for consistent live music but it's often more jazz than blues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #19515631 -

Dont know of any blues rock bar.

But kensignton market has some some chill places to drink with live music. Nobody will hassle you about any pot.

Queen street west at spadina has some good hardrock/punk bars that can be good.

Do you already have your tickets? Hope so. A few years ago I tried getting 500 level tickets for the opener. Scalper wanted $150 a piece, 10x face value.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19515670 -

Yeah I already have my tickets. I got them during a presale.
I will be looking for something to do on a Saturday and Sunday night.

During the day I am hitting up some museums and what not because I really like stuff like that.

I would just like some good tunes to listen to and night.

I suppose I will just look at some event listings at some venues as the date approaches.

But yeah I have no idea about any of the bars there.


--------------------

:mushroom2:  :stoned:
:rocket:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19515733 -

EdibleStereos said:
Dont know of any blues rock bar.

But kensignton market has some some chill places to drink with live music. Nobody will hassle you about any pot.

Queen street west at spadina has some good hardrock/punk bars that can be good.

Do you already have your tickets? Hope so. A few years ago I tried getting 500 level tickets for the opener. Scalper wanted $150 a piece, 10x face value.



For the Blue Jays?  That doesn't sound right.  Maybe for the Maple Leafs.

Granted it wasn't the home opener, but last year I went to a game against the Yankees for $15 in the 300 level.  Tickets right behind the dugout were ~$60 and half the stadium was empty.

What's the date of the weekend you're going to be here OP?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #19515773 -

pwnasaurus said:
What's the date of the weekend you're going to be here OP?



I am going to be there from April 4th -  6th.


--------------------

:mushroom2:  :stoned:
:rocket:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: downhome]
    #19515781 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/20/14 01:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: downhome]
    #19515795 -

667 Yonge St.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #19515928 -

pwnasaurus said:
EdibleStereos said:
Dont know of any blues rock bar.

But kensignton market has some some chill places to drink with live music. Nobody will hassle you about any pot.

Queen street west at spadina has some good hardrock/punk bars that can be good.

Do you already have your tickets? Hope so. A few years ago I tried getting 500 level tickets for the opener. Scalper wanted $150 a piece, 10x face value.



For the Blue Jays?  That doesn't sound right.  Maybe for the Maple Leafs.

Granted it wasn't the home opener, but last year I went to a game against the Yankees for $15 in the 300 level.  Tickets right behind the dugout were ~$60 and half the stadium was empty.

What's the date of the weekend you're going to be here OP?



pwnasaurus said:
EdibleStereos said:
Dont know of any blues rock bar.

But kensignton market has some some chill places to drink with live music. Nobody will hassle you about any pot.

Queen street west at spadina has some good hardrock/punk bars that can be good.

Do you already have your tickets? Hope so. A few years ago I tried getting 500 level tickets for the opener. Scalper wanted $150 a piece, 10x face value.



For the Blue Jays?  That doesn't sound right.  Maybe for the Maple Leafs.

Granted it wasn't the home opener, but last year I went to a game against the Yankees for $15 in the 300 level.  Tickets right behind the dugout were ~$60 and half the stadium was empty.

What's the date of the weekend you're going to be here OP?




A few summers back. Was the jays home opener. It was sold out. Otherwise 500 level seats are practically given away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #19515933 -

tymoteusz3 said:
koods said:
Montreal.



:lol:

@OP, Toronto is fairly relaxed regarding weed. I don't really frequent any hippie bars so I can't help you on that - but perhaps someone else will chime in. The Silver Dollar is a blues bar at College and Spadina.




Haha that is the bar I was about to suggest. I would consider it somewhat of a hippie bar (at least on the bluegrass night which IIRC is Wednesday.) Another bar with blues players is Grossman's tavern, not too far down Spadina from the silver dollar. Kensington is also minutes away from both, usually a bunch of people hanging out in the park (and everywhere else) in the summer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: downhome]
    #19515947 -

have a good time I go outside to lite it up and no one cares


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: watermelon mon]
    #19515950 -

Are you going to go check out the ROM? It is pretty sweet to get real stoned and check out all the amazing stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19515966 -

Allan Gardens is also fun to go to stoned, plus it's free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: downhome]
    #19515982 -

Quote:
hey Toronto! where do all your cool people hangout?



Rob fords house


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: psi]
    #19516002 -

psi said:
Allan Gardens is also fun to go to stoned, plus it's free.



I've heard they have started to watch trinity bellwoods park now, is this true?

Used to be able to easily find people to smoke/drink with there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19516023 -

I don't spend much time around there any more so I'm not sure. That is a nice park though. There's a cool instrument shop by the south end called Capsule Music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: psi]
    #19516268 -

EdibleStereos said:
psi said:
Allan Gardens is also fun to go to stoned, plus it's free.



I've heard they have started to watch trinity bellwoods park now, is this true?

Used to be able to easily find people to smoke/drink with there.



That is what I heard too - that they were going to start cracking down on alcohol in the park.

psi said:
I don't spend much time around there any more so I'm not sure. That is a nice park though. There's a cool instrument shop by the south end called Capsule Music.



It's cool how many people on here know Toronto / are from Toronto.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Toronto! Where do all your cool people hang out at night? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19516307 -

EdibleStereos said:
psi said:
Allan Gardens is also fun to go to stoned, plus it's free.



I've heard they have started to watch trinity bellwoods park now, is this true?

Used to be able to easily find people to smoke/drink with there.



This past summer they tried to crack down on the drinking. But at the community meeting to discuss the issue hundreds of people unexpectedly showed up to say that they should have more bathrooms and garbage cans in the park, not more cops.


--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* James Murphy Gives Scalpers The Finger, Adds Four LCD Soundsystem Shows At Terminal 5 blissedout 1,474 18 02/13/11 10:03 PM
by relativexistance
* R u a ticket scalper? Sheekle 996 15 07/14/14 02:08 PM
by Sheekle
* Shroomerites in toronto at the stones
( 1 2 all )
Ole Field Trashe 4,744 31 07/31/03 11:14 PM
by Phencyclidine
* fuck. scalpers. dwtk 1,246 18 04/21/10 03:04 PM
by AsAboveSoBelow
* Where to go in Toronto? Asshole 1,273 11 12/30/03 03:57 PM
by Bhairabas
* Toronto. Phluck 1,226 16 10/22/04 10:57 AM
by Therapy
* cool places to live?
( 1 2 all )
iglou 4,244 30 07/18/03 03:04 PM
by PDU
* Met a Cool Guy Today IAmTheWalrus212 799 13 09/03/04 11:02 PM
by iluan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,653 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.