Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!!
    #1947414 -

I think I'm haven good luck with my cacti this year :grin:

not the best pic but it's in a bag 


--------------------
Feels Like Heaven Taste Like Shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!! [Re: SKINNYDOGGY]
    #1947593 -

Looking good...
I had 20 L.Williamsii seeds. 20/20 sprouted in less than a week..

Peace..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!! [Re: stonErollEr1]
    #1947646 -

My technique must be crap. I planted ten williamsii's this year, and only five germinated :frown:. And it took them almost three weeks to do so.
I've got a hundred more seeds coming soon though :wink:. There's nothing more beautiful to behold than a big tray full of blooming peyotes :laugh:. It should be quite a sight by the time I'm thirty!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!! [Re: Openminded]
    #1947692 -

well...a tray of blooming Williamsis..That would take a while. :smile:
I might add that my seeds was from my own garden and dried for ~a year, for best result.

peace...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!! [Re: stonErollEr1]
    #1947778 -

Oooh... I didn't know that you had to age the seeds first. Mine were also from one of my own cacti (which is why I only planted ten, it's all I had), I planted them as soon as I'd gone to the shop to get some more plant pots :tongue:.

"a tray of blooming Williamsis..That would take a while"

Hehe, yeah. But I enjoy growing things, and since they're not for consumption there's no rush. I just think they're really great plants.

Thanks for the tip about drying the seeds before planting. Do you think a whole year is necessary though? I don't have anything like enough patience for that! :smile:

Take care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!! [Re: SKINNYDOGGY]
    #1947827 -

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!! [Re: ]
    #1947906 -

65-95 average but it got up to 103 the day before germination
they will be bagged for months . but i'm happy to see something!


--------------------
Feels Like Heaven Taste Like Shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Fricii germanation in 6 days!!! [Re: SKINNYDOGGY]
    #1950320 -

Peyote seeds can germinate very fast. I've had seedlings emerge after only 3 days (at 30oC).

Indeed some species germinate better if the seed was stored for some time. I've had 80-90% germination rates of 4 year old seeds!


--------------------
www.911blogger.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lophophora jourdaniana: species or hybrid? Arohpohpol 5,470 9 09/17/04 11:33 AM
by HarveyWalbanger
* Lophophora alberto-vojtechii
( 1 2 all )
distgre1 8,731 31 02/12/09 04:51 PM
by Ledd
* My Lophophora Collection
( 1 2 3 all )
ytse 11,841 43 08/08/14 09:16 PM
by karode13
* Lophophora Williamsii / fricii El_brujo 3,000 4 03/26/05 04:35 AM
by El_brujo
* where to get loph fricii day_tripper 2,249 17 08/25/05 05:48 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* What Alkaloids are in lophophora decipiens? Anonymous 4,559 11 08/23/02 05:34 AM
by neuro
* How do you PROPERLY identify Lophophora? kadakuda 7,735 17 02/14/07 08:23 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* Active lophophora cacties? stonErollEr1 3,124 4 08/24/02 05:33 AM
by stonErollEr1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
955 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.