Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: LoveYourLife] * 1
    #18639036 -

At least with pills you have an easy way to measure your dose, you black out and start finger dabbing powder and...

:herpyderp:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18639071 -

Moonshoe said:
At least with pills you have an easy way to measure your dose, you black out and start finger dabbing powder and...

:herpyderp:



Yeah I mean I would use liquid measuring with propylene glycol if I bought it, no way in hell would I just go sticking my finger in a bag of pure Xanax. My last experience with too much alprazolam copped me a DUI.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Individual]
    #18707711 -

Individual said:
Kevin44414 said:
]
It's pretty much the same price you pay when you have an script.

and, OP, enjoy your addiction!



Individual said:
It's pretty much the same price you pay when you have an script.

and, OP, enjoy your addiction!




U can get 110 footballs for $40 from a doctor without problems?!? And no it's not same price with no insurance. Jesus Christ.


Addiction? Jesus dude I have a brain injury I've been on these things for seizures ever since my insurance won't pay anymore. I was in a bad car accident so many fuck heads on this site wow. Enjoy your addiction, dude fuck you, I don't take the bars for fun like I did when I was 15. Intake them for epilepsy dick head. But my insurance has changed and I can't pay for them. Shroomery was different 3 years ago. Buncha assholes on here now but u guess its like cartman told butters to find rea people and friends u gotta get through all the dicks and assholes first. Wow I wish I could explain more to u enjoy your addiction. You fuckin jerk off. Enjoy your life being an ass to people simply asking for information that's what this sites for not for pricks to diss people go get into a oc addict or something or someone banging heroin. Jesus tap dancing Christ. U need to feel a night time seizure, right as falling a sleep its fuckin scary. So up your ass with addiction bull shit. And I already used grapefruit juice to other dude being a decent shroomerite. Enjoy your addiction why don't u find a site that's not made to help people but diss their medical conditions. I usually don't talk about what happened cuz it's self pitty, but dude buddy set me off and sorry for cussing him like I did but dude epilepsy is not cool. And the Xanax doesn't get me high ive been taking for 3 years and I still have occasional seizure so they out me on klonopin as well.

Good day everyone I dunno about this site anymore to many bad vibes on it now.



Hey man, I didn't mean to step on your toes. It's the internet, you shouldn't take everything so personally that gets posted around here. Anyway if I offended you, I apologize.

It seems you have an quite serious condition and if benzos really improve your life quality then there's nothing wrong with taking them.

But I have to ask have your tried any other kind of treatment?? I know benzos may seem like a wonder drug, but in the long run they always do more damage than good.




Nah benzos vitamins probiotics and psychs. a buddy gave me some phenibut one  day, it seemed to help but i read about addiction and withdrawals to that stuff. I don't wanna get hooked on anything. I'm one of those people who has never. Been on a drug non stop (addicted to one drug I had bad dxm days 4-4 years ago, but I really don't want to be hooked on anything except herb and benzos. Insurance is back so everything's good now, but I have 20 caps of. 4mg alp powder.  I'm Rollin balls right now, been goin all night redosing I know once I crash some benzo will be perfect. And I came off to hostile anyways man. I haven't used this's it's much for  3-4 years.. And solutions are safe way but I have a expensive scale and I have made 2mg caps-8mg caps. Those are for come downs and shit. I get Xanax prescribed 1mg footballs 90 a month, also klonopin 1mg teva 130 for seizures and muscle spasms. Probably gona go to bed soon but I'm open to suggestions that may help, benzos have just worked so well. Well than and weed(daily) what is there to try besides benzos? Is OTC? Cuz my doc gives me so much controlled substances I'm afraid to ask for a new drug. And phenibut was weird I dunno why I even ate it but 500mg of phenibut was super helpful. Just I read that stuffs had news.


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18707722 -

Moonshoe said:
At least with pills you have an easy way to measure your dose, you black out and start finger dabbing powder and...

:herpyderp:




True man but the pure powder is binder free, nothing but active ingredient. And I stopped liquid dosing I purchased an expensive scale so I could cap the rest up. Because I placed one more order just in case shit falls through with insurance again. http://.  My photos always fuck up I haven't figured out how to post pics In msg ill figure out when I'm not floored


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Kevin44414]
    #18707733 -

My advice would be throw that shit away. Misdosing ultra potent benzos usually ends up in you waking up in a cell :lol:.

But yeah, the only way to safely do it would be liquid dosing. Propylene Glycol as your solvent. For 110mg of alprazolam I'd use 550ml of the Glycol, then use a syringe to dose the the liquid.. 5ml would be 1mg of alprazolam.

You have to be accurate with measuring out the initial amount of solvent or you'll only have a rough idea of what's actually there.. so it might be safer to use 500ml of the Glycol (as that's how you'll probably get it).. then 1mg of alpraz would be 4.5ml of the solution.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #18707736 -

The other night after a huge etizolam bender I licked the entire bag of what I couldn't get out and didn't even black out my tolerance was so high.:facepalm:

Keep in mind this bag had 1000mg+ in the beginning.:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #18707743 -

I flushed 250 mg of alpraz this week after getting my DUI because i knew I was going to binge and wake up in jail or fucking a hooker or something :lol:



benzos... theres just something about them that always ends badly for me


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Cepheus]
    #18707748 -

Cepheus said:
My advice would be throw that shit away. Misdosing ultra potent benzos usually ends up in you waking up in a cell :lol:.

But yeah, the only way to safely do it would be liquid dosing. Propylene Glycol as your solvent. For 110mg of alprazolam I'd use 550ml of the Glycol, then use a syringe to dose the the liquid.. 5ml would be 1mg of alprazolam.

You have to be accurate with measuring out the initial amount of solvent or you'll only have a rough idea of what's actually there.. so it might be safer to use 500ml of the Glycol (as that's how you'll probably get it).. then 1mg of alpraz would be 4.5ml of the solution.




Yea at first I used liquid dosing but my insurance is back now, and I just capped up my 2nd order into 2mg and 4mg pills. I have a very very good scale never has let me down. And my vendor I Skype with daily, and have been using for the longest. I trust him.. Hard to find a trustworthy vendor


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Kevin44414]
    #18707754 -

You skype with someone who diverts pure pharma powders off the supply chain :eek:


I hope he is the middle man or a personal friend and not the source or he's a moron :lol:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Kevin44414]
    #18707758 -

Ha I had a gram of phenazepam & £200 mg scale, but I still managed to loose a week. I think half the problem with benzos is that when I'm wasted I just keep taking them. One of my mates who took a couple of mg decided it would be a good idea to just stick his finger in the bag.. It took him about 7 days to actually come back to reality, but even then he was still not sober, just coherent. We literally had to tie him up at points and take it in shifts to baby sit him.. we couldn't let him out of our sight, he nearly burned the house down at least 3 times, put holes in walls, was threatening to kill people..the list goes on, it was so surreal I can't actually put it into words :lol:.

Just saying man, you sound like you know what you're doing but when things are dosed in mg's it's always to best to err on the side of caution. I've seen people who know what they're doing with things like DOC (1-2mg is a decent dose, lasts about 18h) fucked out of their brains for 3 days simply cause of miscalculations.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: NWlight]
    #18707759 -

NWlight said:
I flushed 250 mg of alpraz this week after getting my DUI because i knew I was going to binge and wake up in jail or fucking a hooker or something :lol:



benzos... theres just something about them that always ends badly for me



I always hand someone my keys and tell them to not give them back to me for a few days if I have a massive amount of etizolam.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #18707771 -

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
NWlight said:
I flushed 250 mg of alpraz this week after getting my DUI because i knew I was going to binge and wake up in jail or fucking a hooker or something :lol:



benzos... theres just something about them that always ends badly for me



I always hand someone my keys and tell them to not give them back to me for a few days if I have a massive amount of etizolam.



I've only had etizolam once. 2mg or 1mg tab I didnt notice much but I have huge tolerance to benzos, and I also saw how people i know have been eating those things like candy. They must not last long? Or are they just super addictive...in a more addictive way than other benzos? One nasty benzo that got me in shit loads if trouble was phenazepam. I would lick then end of a paper clip and stick it in the bag, lick off what I got on it. But I never thought I was getting anything out of it (I had 2 grams) so I kept redosing with paper clip little did I know I couldn't even speak a straight sentence I fell over everywhere I went, it was a terrible 2 week black out and I don't remember much if the month. I had family visiting and shit lol phenazepam never again. I chunked the full gram and the huge ammoint if what was left in the open gram. I don't think there is a safe way to do phenazepam? I dunno ill never try again. But I have buddies who eat etizolam all day long like candy.


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Cepheus]
    #18707777 -

Cepheus said:
Ha I had a gram of phenazepam & £200 mg scale, but I still managed to loose a week. I think half the problem with benzos is that when I'm wasted I just keep taking them. One of my mates who took a couple of mg decided it would be a good idea to just stick his finger in the bag.. It took him about 7 days to actually come back to reality, but even then he was still not sober, just coherent. We literally had to tie him up at points and take it in shifts to baby sit him.. we couldn't let him out of our sight, he nearly burned the house down at least 3 times, put holes in walls, was threatening to kill people..the list goes on, it was so surreal I can't actually put it into words :lol:.

Just saying man, you sound like you know what you're doing but when things are dosed in mg's it's always to best to err on the side of caution. I've seen people who know what they're doing with things like DOC (1-2mg is a decent dose, lasts about 18h) fucked out of their brains for 3 days simply cause of miscalculations.





Phenazepam nastiest benzo I've tried. No way to properly dose it and I would never buy it again. Lol i forgot a month of my life on that stuff. And I have tried DOC I found it a fun drug if I remember right it lasted way to long. Also DOB lasts a lil longer than I'd like.


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #18732386 -

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
NWlight said:
I flushed 250 mg of alpraz this week after getting my DUI because i knew I was going to binge and wake up in jail or fucking a hooker or something :lol:



benzos... theres just something about them that always ends badly for me



I always hand someone my keys and tell them to not give them back to me for a few days if I have a massive amount of etizolam.




Lol that should be protocol for anyone. I lose everything on alprazolam powder(when I'm recreationally using it) but I've been using 2-3mg every once in a while to save my prescribed benzos. I can't lie, it's a little stronger.. But very helpful for muscle spasms. Lol someone told me to throw it out.. But see I'm not the type of Person to over do benzos. I know seems impossible right? But I just do a morning dose 3mg and am good til night where I take my prescription for sleep. I just keep the powder as a back up because my insurance is fucky


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Kevin44414]
    #18732684 -

I used to take alprazalam everyday...8 MGs a day. Gives u a nasty habit/tolerance. I never had a need to mix lemon juice with it...i was mixing opiates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Magicman69]
    #18733546 -

Magicman69 said:
I used to take alprazalam everyday...8 MGs a day. Gives u a nasty habit/tolerance. I never had a need to mix lemon juice with it...i was mixing opiates.



Magicman69 said:
I used to take alprazalam everyday...8 MGs a day. Gives u a nasty habit/tolerance. I never had a need to mix lemon juice with it...i was mixing opiates.




U didnt have pure alprazolam powder man.... It's string and needs a liquid based solution 1ml=1mg u prob had the pills. I buy pure binder free powdeer


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Kevin44414]
    #18733557 -

Kevin44414 said:
Magicman69 said:
I used to take alprazalam everyday...8 MGs a day. Gives u a nasty habit/tolerance. I never had a need to mix lemon juice with it...i was mixing opiates.



Magicman69 said:
I used to take alprazalam everyday...8 MGs a day. Gives u a nasty habit/tolerance. I never had a need to mix lemon juice with it...i was mixing opiates.




U didnt have pure alprazolam powder man.... It's string and needs a liquid based solution 1ml=1mg u prob had the pills. I buy pure binder free powdeer



8mg is abuse man, I use 1-3mg for muscle spasms when my insurance won't cover it. Intake klonopin for seizures.


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: Kevin44414]
    #19428950 -

*banned*

Edited by Wiccan_Seeker (01/16/14 04:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: BenzoBuyer]
    #19428996 -

Ive recently used peppermint extract (98% acl)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dunno if I'm in right spot but I have a question about pure alprazolam powder and lemon juice. [Re: BenzoBuyer]
    #19429385 -

BenzoBuyer said:
*banned*



:lol:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pure DMT and Pregnancy
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 695 21 05/07/21 01:51 AM
by Amanita86
* Mixing alcohol with alprazolam psilosaurus 485 0 04/28/07 08:27 AM
by psilosaurus
* Question about the new Snoop Dogg show...... LearyfanS 1,852 14 06/17/03 01:46 PM
by Learyfan
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,186 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* Avatar question: Is uploading a pic from..... MrBump 1,340 15 06/04/26 11:10 AM
by gopher
* Math question HELP!
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 647 24 05/04/21 11:38 PM
by Shiithead
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,184 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,025 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.