Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSnake5422000
Stranger
Smoking yohimbe and ED, mj-based impotence2
    #19253325 - 12/09/13 11:54 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, I am 34 yrs old, had been a heavy pot smoker for over 20 yrs.... Then it made me impotent, now I can't get a good boner. I'm also not interested in going straight edge. But I want my erections back. I didn't want to believe marijuana was causing this at first, however, after a while I exhausted all other possibilities, I went off weed (and cigs) for a month and gradually my erections came back... Then I went back to smoking weed, and they went back down again...

I figured I'd post this in a more mature part of the forum (hopefully) than the one I had previously posted in...

There is a chemical attack on masculinity, because our government is following in the footsteps of Nazi Germany all over again, and they know that men are the guardians, and hence, statistically where most resistance will come from. Not all of the resistance, but most of it. Xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens are in nearly everything we touch and consume, from medications, recreational drugs, foods, drinks, flouride in the water, hygiene supplies, cleaning agents, plastics containers like water bottles, shower curtains, etc....

Now, the medical "experts" will tell you all recreational drug use leads to impotence. WRONG! And I'll explain why.... It's not so much catching a buzz which causes impotence, if this were the case, there would be a booming impotence crisis spanning back centuries. Fact remains, men about a century ago had twice the testosterone levels men today do, and their sex drive didn't start declining until their 50's or 60's, as opposed to today where men's sex drives are beginning to take a dive in our 30's.

http://www.treelite.com/NF/2008/03/Wake-Up-Men-Your-Masculinity-is-Under-Attack

Fact remains, beer, prior to using hops sometime in the 1700's or 1800's, was known for enhancing testosterone levels. In fact, this is WHY they started using hops, Christian puritans began putting hops in beer to calm down the sex drive of men who drunk. Yet, even manufactored beers today which don't use hops, often use some other feminizing chemical, such as juniper (which is used in feminine cosmetics).

Now, while men's libido's are starting to crash today in our 30's, women's libido's are just peaking, just taking off. Women don't really usually experience sexual dysfunction up until their 50's I believe. So, if there are chemicals that women can get high on, on a daily basis, and not destroy their sex drive early, well, the same HAS to be true for men. There MUST be androgen-producing narcotics as well.... And seeing as overall health is directly related to sexual health, this is another reason women are living longer than men. Not that one has to reproduce to live, however, once one looses *the ability* to reproduce, nature has no more need (on a biological basis) for them to be there, biologically speaking, we live to keep the species going. I'm talking purely from a material biological standpoint, not talking about any deeper personal meanings here. I do believe there to be more meaning to life than this...

I'll put it this way, lets imagine instead of a chemical attack on masculinity, if instead there were a chemical attack on femininity, do you suppose... That they could have done the exact same thing in reverse, and instead of having estrogens laden into everything, they could have had androgens laden into everything? If this happened, would women live shorter lives than men? Would they experience sexual dysfunction earlier? I'm not saying this would be any better, because it wouldn't. I am merely making the point here, that this impotence crisis is not happening by accident.... And the act of catching a high itself is not what is causing it, it is more to do with what is being put in the drugs. Like GMO narcotics. Same as you have organic foods, and you have GMO foods, same applies to the drug trade.

On weed, I will bite the bullet here and admit, it may just be an estrogen-producing plant, no matter how we cut it. Or, it may not. I'm not able to determine that right now... But for the sake of making a point, lets assume it is.... I am sure there are androgen-producing plants which could also provide a high, which are no deadlier or physically addictive than marijuana is.

So I got into learning more about yohimbe, I haven't tried it yet... In fact, I wanna do some more research on it first, and perhaps see what I can glean from my doctor on the issue... I know he'll probably discourage it just on the account that it's a narcotic, I've figured this much. But I gotta make sure it's safe first....

What are the long term effects of heavy yohimbe use? Can I smoke it straight, by itself? Will it help bring back my erections?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDork
( . )( . )
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking yohimbe and ED, mj-based impotence2 [Re: Snake5422000] * 1
    #19253338 - 12/09/13 11:58 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

LOL. ethnobotanical garden:lol:

InvisibleMostly_HarmlessM
wyrd bið ful aræd
Male User Gallery

Loc: Perfidious Albion Flag
Re: Smoking yohimbe and ED, mj-based impotence2 [Re: Snake5422000]
    #19253359 - 12/09/13 11:58 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Welcome Snake5422000,
Your post is off topic for the EG forums.

From the rules:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7399068

Quote:

• Stay on topics related to the gardening and growing of ethnobotanicals/entheobotanicals.

You might find more help the Other Drug Discussion or Physical and Mental Well-Being

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder