Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11061972 -

nah :obama: wouldn't do that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11061974 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I heard they are outlawing blunt wraps.



how am i too roll fat ones?
easy.
just use more than one rolling paper.
effing ridiculous that there banning shit thinking they are so hard.
"making a difference"
it's not changing shit.
brainless president with brainless officials.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: elementswrath]
    #11062040 -

:hi::hi::hi::hi:
How's it goin people?
Anyone awake this late?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11062055 -

I'm still kicking it, prolly gonna go to sleep soon though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #11062072 -

Ha. My sleeping pattern got worse I think!
I sleep from 5 pm to midnight. almost back to normal though :sun:
I got work tomorrow, building a pond for the neighbor :laugh:
How's it goin man?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Edited by HappyTrippin (09/15/09 02:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11062079 -

Now that Ive quit opiates my sleeping schedule is back to abnormal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: sui]
    #11062619 -

>

Edited by CaptainKirk (07/20/10 02:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #11062750 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: sui]
    #19242273 -

BUMP.
for tonight's LNC

sui said:
was up foos :mrt:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19242461 -

Wassup shroomites !? I've been sick as fuck with a throat and nose infection so I saw my doc today and got some nice drugs:awebigvaped:


I got my soma prescription back by some miracle after 6 months of not having any, which knocked me the fuck out yesterday.Plus I got promethazine w/coedine(which is dope) also I have some vodka left from Thursday.

So I figure as long as i'm sick i might as well get a little drunk/crossfaded too :wink:.

How is everyone else this fine Friday night?

btw mjm why did you bump this thread instead of making a new one?


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19242470 -

posting in a 4 year old thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: Nimpo]
    #19242471 -

kicking it old school tonight


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: dontknow]
    #19242480 -

Seriously_trippin said:
btw mjm why did you bump this thread instead of making a new one?



Because we're...
dontknow said:
kicking it old school tonight



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19242492 -

mjmihalov said:
Seriously_trippin said:
btw mjm why did you bump this thread instead of making a new one?



Because we're...
dontknow said:
kicking it old school tonight





I'm down:fasted:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19242501 -

yeah i can dig it, more original than most of the recent LNC's


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: Legend]
    #19242781 -

WHAT'S GOOD NYUGGAS.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: thoughts]
    #19242787 -

smoking a bowl out of my zong looking into the marine land controversy


--------------------
My journal of grow logs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: Ultron]
    #19242817 -

The what now. :inonothing:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: thoughts]
    #19242821 -



--------------------
My journal of grow logs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Large Nugs Club [Re: Ultron]
    #19242826 -

oh, sweet!




we'll be blasting Dead for this oldschool LNC


Carry on.  I'll see you in a few minutes.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nugs or Ground Up?
( 1 2 all )
x Ju x 2,350 30 12/04/09 05:32 PM
by Chubba
* Shisha and Cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
28064212 4,534 41 08/28/12 04:53 PM
by EvolveShrooms
* herbal shisha? would this work? i h4te rs 1,449 14 01/24/11 12:19 PM
by i h4te rs
* my shisha Fearn 608 7 02/13/09 12:14 AM
by DeathCompany
* Spare Shisha *DELETED* Mokshaguy390 759 3 03/25/07 07:59 PM
by daytripper05
* herbal shisha..... jboredone 436 3 11/24/13 11:10 AM
by spoonbomb
* Shisha
( 1 2 all )
Monkee 1,727 25 05/19/09 09:40 PM
by igwna
* My shisha and coals got here finally jewunit 1,002 11 04/08/08 04:58 PM
by psiloblaze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,441 topic views. 5 members, 33 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.