Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: The5thElement]
    #19196423 -

I use Dark Blue by Hugo Boss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19196436 -

I use my own personal BO and the ladies love it :borat:


They be always grabbing my junk and stuff I can't keep them off me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: The5thElement]
    #19196444 -

The5thElement said:
I use my own personal BO and the ladies love it :borat:


They be always grabbing my junk and stuff I can't keep them off me.



:feelingfeisty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #19196466 -

sex panther, bitches.



--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19196510 -

JesusIsLord said:
sex panther, bitches.






FUCK YEAH    :highfive1:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: The5thElement]
    #19196518 -

The5thElement said:
I use my own personal BO and the ladies love it :borat:



This, I don't get bad BO.

JesusIsLord said:
sex panther, bitches.





Sixty percent of the time it works everytiiiime!


--------------------
                                    PC Repair and Troubleshooting Forum

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
                                                - Thomas Jefferson

                    Si peccasse negamus fallimur et nulla est in nobis veritas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: Insidious]
    #19196716 -

Insidious said:
ReginaldPMcpoop said:
Smelling cologne on people is kind of a jarring experience. I like when women smell like vanilla though. I have the urge to follow them around for a while.



I believe this is because the scent of vanilla is an aphrodisiac for men, I enjoy that smell on a lady too, but surprisingly it is difficult to find a perfume that smells like this, if anyone could suggest a perfume that does it'd be appreciated!




Yeah, sweet vanilla scents on women drive me mad.. One girl I knew I think she wore Marc Jacobs Lola, but it smells really flowery at first..


Insidious said:
Versace blue and Versace Eros are my favourite colognes, after an hour or so they totally change and linger without being overpowering, recieved plenty of compliments while wearing these two..





I'm a fan of versace as well, I have versace blue but prefer Versace Pour Homme, it starts off fairly aquatic and fresh but changes as the citrusy/aquatic smells fade to reveal a more woodsy and spicy scent. 


Sometimes I wear Burberry London in the fall/winter because I like how it fits the season.


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #19196947 -

Yes, I like that one from Versace too... I made the mistake of thinking everything by Versace is gold, it's not. I bought "dreamer" and will probably end up giving the rest to my mom, it's smells that floral and feminine,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: Insidious]
    #19198246 -

I'm a workin man in a blue collar town doin 65-70 hour weeks.
I work in the oil fields and am rarely around people that could smell or would give a fuck how people smell. So, cologne and fancy shit is pointless. When I was in high school I liked DKNY though. :shrug:

But I think women prefer the pheromones and BO from a man over the effeminate scenting rituals. :derp:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: The5thElement]
    #19198271 -

The5thElement said:
sadsappysucker said:
The5thElement said:
Ok so you just made an account and your first and only six comments were about this perfume that you just absolutely couldn't keep to yourself and had to share it. :yesnod:



hmmm.... :strokebeard3:




Maybe he's legit......  :somefunnyshit:



no, i'm legit.

:smirk:


i like sweet, yet outdoorsy scents. I usually throw on some essential oil, been looking for a knew cologne.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: Legend]
    #19198342 -

I'm boycotting OP's cologne because he lied to me :peyotezen:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Cologne/Perfume Thread - ''Smell Good 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!'' [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19198841 -

JesusIsLord said:
I'm a workin man in a blue collar town doin 65-70 hour weeks.
I work in the oil fields and am rarely around people that could smell or would give a fuck how people smell. So, cologne and fancy shit is pointless. When I was in high school I liked DKNY though. :shrug:

But I think women prefer the pheromones and BO from a man over the effeminate scenting rituals. :derp:



JesusIsLord said:
I'm a workin man in a blue collar town doin 65-70 hour weeks.
I work in the oil fields and am rarely around people that could smell or would give a fuck how people smell. So, cologne and fancy shit is pointless. When I was in high school I liked DKNY though. :shrug:

But I think women prefer the pheromones and BO from a man over the effeminate scenting rituals. :derp:



Nope, women like the smell gewd. Same reason why you have to peel your fire skin back when ya piss, cos chicks won't go near ya dangus if it smells like piss


Maybe if you get one of those mountain behemoth women's I dunno


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I dislike almost every single cologne/perfume I encounter. OneMoreRobot3021 900 7 09/07/07 02:54 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,003 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,590 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Official Breakfast Mega-Thread Lophosaurus 561 15 05/04/21 01:48 AM
by Milk-away
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,797 topic views. 8 members, 55 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.