Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Nirvana [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19034306 -

LiquidGlass said:
This ones not bad, he switches from singing in the stykle of easy, tupac, and biggie





it has definitely has some class. and it's reppin' the golden age, too!

damn, i'm sleepy. bedtime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nirvana [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19036266 -

akira_akuma said:
LiquidGlass said:
This ones not bad, he switches from singing in the stykle of easy, tupac, and biggie





it has definitely has some class. and it's reppin' the golden age, too!

damn, i'm sleepy. bedtime.



i dont like the game at all but hey, check this out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nirvana [Re: DpRwav]
    #19036298 -

I really like both I don't really think they are that comparable. Their sounds are totally different though they come from the same grunge Seattle scene so it's a natural comparison I guess. You just gotta take em for what they are. I like Nirvana more but that's probably only cause they were my first band it's like your first girlfriend or some shit you just kinda look back on it fondly. If I found Alice first I probably would like them more. Either way they are both on my playlist because they are both awesome. Nirvana at Reading 1992, Alice in Chains unplugged, Dirt, In Utero, that's some great fucking music.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Edited by gzuf (10/26/13 03:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nirvana [Re: gzuf]
    #19036329 -

gzuf said:
I really like both I don't really think they are that comparable. Their sounds are totally different though they come from the same grunge Seattle scene so it's a natural comparison I guess. You just gotta take em for what they are. I like Nirvana more but that's probably only cause they were my first band it's like your first girlfriend or some shit you just kinda look back on it fondly. If I found Alice first I probably would like them more. Either way they are both on my playlist because they are both awesome. Nirvana at Reading 1992, Alice in Chains unplugged, Dirt, In Utero, that's some great fucking music.



Dont get me wrong ill jam out to nirvana, but alice in chains just gets me groovin. Its all opinion bottom line but i like the overall harmony of alice in chains better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Tribute to Nirvana
( 1 2 3 all )
sox24 4,149 50 07/05/06 05:44 PM
by Acinaxuz
* What magazines do YOU subscribe to??
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,478 41 05/06/04 11:06 PM
by chinadoll
* Nirvana coverboy 'a bit embarrassed'
( 1 2 all )
indica 4,778 23 08/17/07 04:36 PM
by zorbman
* Nirvana
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 2,250 21 06/29/09 02:02 PM
by wildchild68
* End of non-subscriber extract. PapaverS 1,401 16 08/01/04 01:24 PM
by ShroomyMcPot
* specific torrent sites for movies/videos???? subscribing to torrent sites? mikeytro 330 0 11/18/07 07:59 PM
by mikeytro
* rare Steve Albini mixes from Nirvana's "In Utero" sessions - download Vvellum 7,827 14 01/22/06 12:19 PM
by Vvellum
* nirvana's "Pennyroyal Tea" JCoke 1,341 9 04/25/05 10:33 AM
by Locus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,926 topic views. 2 members, 90 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.