Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
gemini 20 milligram scale
    #18901136 -

anyone got a link for a gemini 20 milligram scale I can find them everywhere just trying to get the best price


--------------------
favorite links

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: gus330]
    #18901154 -

ebay :smile:


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #18901161 -

Amazon


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: fee]
    #18901191 -

I checked and there are alot of knock of models from hong kong and china does it matter if you get the generic rather than the name brand


--------------------
favorite links

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: gus330]
    #18901201 -

I'd go with name brand. It's a milligram scale, it's not hard to fuck up. I've owned three and one of them had the slightest imperfection on the tray thing that would keep it from sitting even and it was hard to get it to read a consistent weight. I'd go with amazon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: fee]
    #18901204 -

amazon has it for 23$.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18901212 -

yea I had one of the generic and it was not so great gonna pick one up thanks


--------------------
favorite links

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: gus330]
    #18901221 -

Remember that weighing less than 10-20mg is less accurate than weighing ~100mg (and splitting it into piles)
Always calibrate (leaving the weight on the scale and hit the button "tare"/zeroing out)
And with potent stuff, always start small.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: pcplease]
    #18901225 -

Buy a real milligram scale. That thing won't be anywhere close, IMO. Tens of milligrams off, at best.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: robbyberto]
    #18901235 -

I am not going down below the 10 mg measurement I will be doing etizolam liquid suspension and if its  off a couple mgs with etz its not going to be fatal . the only other chem to be weighed would be mxe and molly and shit so nothing to dose sensitive like nbome series or dox compounds


--------------------
favorite links

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: gus330]
    #18901237 -



--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: gus330]
    #18901243 -

gus330 said:
I am not going down below the 10 mg measurement I will be doing etizolam liquid suspension and if its  off a couple mgs with etz its not going to be fatal . the only other chem to be weighed would be mxe and molly and shit so i nothing to dose sensitive like nbome series or dox compounds



I love this scale, with etiz you should be fine as long as your doing volumetric dosing, and this scale works excellent for things like MXE and molly, and it's so cheap.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: gus330]
    #18901250 -

gus330 said:
I am not going down below the 10 mg measurement I will be doing etizolam liquid suspension and if its  off a couple mgs with etz its not going to be fatal . the only other chem to be weighed would be mxe and molly and shit so nothing to dose sensitive like nbome series or dox compounds



Ok good.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gemini 20 milligram scale [Re: gus330] * 1
    #18901400 -

gus330 said:
I am not going down below the 10 mg measurement I will be doing etizolam liquid suspension and if its  off a couple mgs with etz its not going to be fatal . the only other chem to be weighed would be mxe and molly and shit so nothing to dose sensitive like nbome series or dox compounds



Nobody is dosing NBOMe or DOx on a milligram scale.


--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .001 gram scales > What's recommended? World Spirit 4,280 9 05/13/03 03:46 AM
by World Spirit
* Scale PsychosMind 475 3 08/23/05 07:00 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Gemini Festival 2009 xceses 454 3 06/11/09 11:12 PM
by OverdoseLiving
* G FESTIVAL BELDEN TOWN CA
( 1 2 all )
pong 1,824 35 06/11/09 05:19 PM
by OverdoseLiving
* Looking for a scale. PennyPincher 958 11 02/22/05 09:40 PM
by discoabe
* Help me decide which scale to get TeRzMaStA 1,713 10 01/16/04 01:02 PM
by THEBOSS
* Help me calibrate my scale! blink 1,122 11 11/12/04 12:31 PM
by enrique_
* a good place to buy a cheap scale? Phishgrrl 966 7 06/22/04 09:10 AM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,655 topic views. 7 members, 35 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.