Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Please send my Grandfather good vibes and prayers (Update: RIP Grandpa; I'm going to miss you) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18898474 -

Well my grandpa served in Vietnam and died there. I didn't realize until I was 6 that he was actually alive after the war. He made it back after and while be thought dead by everyone else was infact hiding in a place of refuge for shelter. I remember he sent me a message that the grandeur I associated with everything my grandpa did was a mistake, that in some ways that message was mistakenly associating him with something bigger than he really was, that perhaps it was suppose to be sent to an Roman Emperor. I later discovered that he actually first was persuaded into joining the war because his brother said it would be good. He didn't join until a year after he first told him though, though his friend had actually joined before he did. His friends uncle also decided to join the army for awhile, but he didn't last long out there. My grandpa always told us that the future consists of disengaging various elements of uncertainty from ever venturing out of us, and instead to surmount the uncertain notion revealed from signals in space, and to perhaps engage the element that would allow you to view your future and conclude your opinion on it. I suppose you shouldn't allow your grandpa to rule over you by your thinking he has something that you don't, as if your grandpa has somehow been blessed with a gift that you yourself will never have, and as if in the gesture signalng the direct indiciation that you yourself abandoned your grandpas ancient wisdom to transfer to a zoo that replaceed the war area after Pearl Harbor, and though my uncle said that. After it happened we remembered that he always reminded us that he was planning on coming back sometime, that he wanted to leave the war and be back home, but he knew that the war was demanding much of his attention, and thus, would never have the opportunity to come back.


--------------------

No More Stories Are Told Today, I'm Sorry They Washed Away // No More Stories, The World Is Grey, I'm Tired, Let's Wash Away.


God 2 read 10932148 Unread messages

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please send my Grandfather good vibes and prayers (Update: RIP Grandpa; I'm going to miss you) [Re: drkkenny]
    #18898495 -

Quote:
Well my grandpa served in Vietnam and died there. I didn't realize until I was 6 that he was actually alive after the war. He made it back after and while be thought dead by everyone else was infact hiding in a place of refuge for shelter. :shocked:

I remember he sent me a message that the grandeur I associated with everything my grandpa did was a mistake, that in some ways that message was mistakenly associating him with something bigger than he really was, that perhaps it was suppose to be sent to an Roman Emperor. :confused:

I later discovered that he actually first was persuaded into joining the war because his brother said it would be good. He didn't join until a year after he first told him though, though his friend had actually joined before he did. His friends uncle also decided to join the army for awhile, but he didn't last long out there.

My grandpa always told us that the future consists of disengaging various elements of uncertainty from ever venturing out of us, and instead to surmount the uncertain notion revealed from signals in space, and to perhaps engage the element that would allow you to view your future and conclude your opinion on it.'

I suppose you shouldn't allow your grandpa to rule over you by your thinking he has something that you don't, as if your grandpa has somehow been blessed with a gift that you yourself will never have, and as if in the gesture signalng the direct indiciation that you yourself abandoned your grandpas ancient wisdom to transfer to a zoo that replaceed the war area after Pearl Harbor, and though my uncle said that. :shrug:


After it happened we remembered that he always reminded us that he was planning on coming back sometime, that he wanted to leave the war and be back home, but he knew that the war was demanding much of his attention, and thus, would never have the opportunity to come back.



I reformatted this so people don't just see a textwall and skip over it. Thanks for sharing your story.


My grandfather was a Sailor in the Navy. Did something with airplanes, if not actually flying them.

He didn't like to talk about it though, even to his kids. That's how you know they were really part of the war.

BTW, me and Vinsue are saving up to buy you an Enter key, DrkKenny :douchewink: :hug:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please send my Grandfather good vibes and prayers (Eugine Higgins). Also, this is a relapse risk. [Re: st1llnox]
    #18898702 -

:hug:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please send my Grandfather good vibes and prayers (Update: RIP Grandpa; I'm going to miss you) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18898716 -

I know your emotions are probably a one big mess atm, but trust me, it gets better. First there's sorrow, then there's memories, which you'll always have.. Embrace them, the sooner you do that, the sooner you'll feel better :hug:

I felt so bad when my grandpa died, I spent every summer vacation with him when I was a kid, and I was kind of like the son he never had.. Then, I turned 12, 13, 14, 15 and year by year I spent less time with him, no phone calls no nothing. I only saw him on birthdays etc, and even then it was always pretty briefly as I was always going somewhere..

When he died, I felt so bad because we didn't spend that much time together, and it took me a while to realize that it's only normal, especially when you start smoking pot and taking drugs as a teenager, like I did.

The important thing is, that we spent so many great moments together, and that's something no one can take away from me/couldn't take away from him.

That's something I'll always have in my heart.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please send my Grandfather good vibes and prayers (Update: RIP Grandpa; I'm going to miss you) [Re: rulesq]
    #18898730 -

Quote:
The important thing is, that we spent so many great moments together, and that's something no one can take away from me/couldn't take away from him.

That's something I'll always have in my heart.



Thank you, man. Some things are never lost, are they? :smile:

Thanks too, Sheekle.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* plz send some vibes this way...
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 3,886 54 10/23/05 05:23 PM
by blackroselove
* Send some vibes this way pubbers! Yarry 1,084 10 11/04/05 12:27 PM
by Yarry
* I'm sending my vibes out to you all Vex 1,034 9 08/12/05 02:54 PM
by bukkake
* To all you "vibe senders"...
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 4,858 37 03/22/05 04:45 PM
by Burke Dennings
* my grandfather just had a stroke
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 2,213 35 05/16/06 11:21 PM
by wrestler_az
* lol
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
THE KRAT BARON 9,264 122 05/22/05 11:08 PM
by DeadPhan
* Prayers and Wishes NEEDED PimpDizzleNerd 729 6 11/11/05 11:41 AM
by TheCheat
* i need some good vibes chaospilot 734 7 09/26/07 03:33 PM
by extraordinary

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,735 topic views. 8 members, 14 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.