Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #18821066 -

Justin Timberlake is the only one who made it out with his soul intact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18821069 -

when i was like ten i saw the backstreet boys in concert (so what) and aaron carter was one of the opening acts. for some reason my friend and i hated him and made so much fun of him. at one point his back up dancers were literally throwing him back and forth, it was hilarious.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #18821079 -



--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #18821087 -

Aaron Carter came to this bar at Penn State and got thrown out halfway through his set cause he was too drunk. than he went and partied with some random kids.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: theonlysun81]
    #18821095 -

theonlysun81 said:
Aaron Carter came to this bar at Penn State and got thrown out halfway through his set cause he was too drunk. than he went and partied with some random kids.



hahahah oh man that's classic

please watch the video i just posted


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Sheekle]
    #18821119 -





aaron carter will fuck you up


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Konyap]
    #18821123 -

aiyobro said:
Justin Timberlake is the only one who made it out with his soul intact.



I actually give Justin mad respect.

"Dick In A Box"



:achiever: in :present: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #18821163 -

The Doobie Dude said:
jewunit said:
He didn't do anything to any of you guys :sad:



He almost single handly killed music since the 2000's.



He wasn't even close to as relevant as other pop stars of the time.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18821198 -

I remember watching him on Lizzie Mcguire when I was a kid, he sang I Want Candy with Hilary duff, it was pretty cool(I was 8).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #18821224 -

mjmihalov said:
I remember watching him on Lizzie Mcguire when I was a kid, he sang I Want Candy with Hilary duff, it was pretty cool(I was 8).



oh ddude I remember that shit

did u see that movie with Hilary duff called cadet Kelly too


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Sheekle]
    #18821244 -

Fuck yeah, I loved that shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #18825031 -

Go to the show blazed/blazing with a portable vaporizer( awesome device for concerts ) - weed will make almost anyone sound good lol

Why throw anything- pretty childish if you ask me. 

The dude looks like a tweaker but he still probably gets tons of ass- more than me at the moment anyway... everyone quit hating and chase the paper!


--------------------
 

"I'm chilling in a room with a view, there's always room for improvement; so i grab my coat and go and prove it"-Method Man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: theonlysun81]
    #18825242 -

theonlysun81 said:
Aaron Carter came to this bar at Penn State and got thrown out halfway through his set cause he was too drunk. than he went and partied with some random kids.



He's coming there again tomorrow.
http://onwardstate.com/2013/05/10/aaron-carter-set-for-fall-return-to-psu/

I might go :vibin::ifyoucanawe: :blowmybrainsout:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: vinsue]
    #18825251 -

vinsue said:
If you get a chance, ask him how's his Sister is doing in the 'under ground music scene'...:goodnight: . . . :peace:



You're a big meanie :brushrage:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Synthe]
    #18825346 -

I missed my chance to throw something at him, dont miss yours.


--------------------


The above is hypothetical, when it is illegal.

Psychedelics are performance enhancers for the philosopher.

Knowledge and wisdom are one and the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: lets drive around]
    #18825893 -

lets_drive_around said:
theonlysun81 said:
Aaron Carter came to this bar at Penn State and got thrown out halfway through his set cause he was too drunk. than he went and partied with some random kids.



He's coming there again tomorrow.
http://onwardstate.com/2013/05/10/aaron-carter-set-for-fall-return-to-psu/

I might go :vibin::ifyoucanawe: :blowmybrainsout:



Yea I know I want to get fucked up with him


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: theonlysun81]
    #18825980 -

:lol: Aaron Carter is coming to town nice
:offthehook: lets get wasted !


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (09/11/13 12:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aaron Carter or Lizzie Mcguire?
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 1,444 20 03/08/05 01:29 AM
by ricochet
* Mack is Back in Town! PapaverS 2,014 13 01/14/03 07:31 AM
by Learyfan
* riding my bike through town
( 1 2 all )
EthanEdwards 3,046 21 08/20/03 07:16 AM
by TheHobbit
* Morning comes Ripple 2,363 16 01/08/04 02:03 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* You tell me this town ain't got no heart notapillow 795 6 03/14/04 12:55 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* My Town is Dry!!! Hans_Moleman 1,188 13 08/19/03 02:29 AM
by khemfusion
* The Harder They Come Ripple 1,209 7 09/22/03 02:18 PM
by Big Fi52
* Thailand here we come..... trev 2,002 15 08/16/03 07:50 AM
by trev

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,499 topic views. 8 members, 25 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.