Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Aaron Carter is coming to town...
    #18820671 -

Should I go to his show and throw something at him?
?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 09/09/13 07:34 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18820681 -

hahah aaron carter? I remember that kid from way back like the wavecat who knew he was still kickin


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 2
    #18820745 -

You should go to the show and rock the fuck out. Also buy beer for all the teenagers and have all the sweet underage pussy you could ever possibly want.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: jewunit]
    #18820754 -

yeah that would be a much funner and recommendable  approach, i dunno about the underage pussy thing though :pedobear:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (09/09/13 08:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Sheekle]
    #18820775 -

Wouldn't most of the poontang that remembers Aaron Carter be college age by now?


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #18820777 -

i bet he's like 25 now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: memes]
    #18820818 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #18820826 -

shivas.wisdom said:




they grow up so fast :awepreciation:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Sheekle]
    #18820838 -

Dude looks like a tweaker from west hollywood.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #18820842 -

shivas.wisdom said:




Dude looks like he's been  :meff:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #18820847 -

i think he covered aiko aiko


--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: jewunit]
    #18820851 -

jewunit said:
You should go to the show and rock the fuck out. Also buy beer for all the teenagers and have all the sweet underage pussy you could ever possibly want.



:strokebeard: ... A used condom wouldn't be a bad idea for something to throw at him


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 4
    #18820858 -

He didn't do anything to any of you guys :sad:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: jewunit]
    #18820872 -

he kicked my dog :snub:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: jewunit]
    #18820874 -

jewunit said:
He didn't do anything to any of you guys :sad:





--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #18820918 -

Throw Chris Crocker at him!


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #18820943 -

If you get a chance, ask him how's his Sister is doing in the 'under ground music scene'...:goodnight: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: vinsue]
    #18820949 -

damn vinsue that's brutal i didn't think u had that in u  :hellfire:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: Sheekle]
    #18821041 -

...:rotfl: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aaron Carter is coming to town... [Re: jewunit]
    #18821061 -

jewunit said:
He didn't do anything to any of you guys :sad:



He almost single handly killed music since the 2000's.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aaron Carter or Lizzie Mcguire?
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 1,444 20 03/08/05 01:29 AM
by ricochet
* Mack is Back in Town! PapaverS 2,014 13 01/14/03 07:31 AM
by Learyfan
* riding my bike through town
( 1 2 all )
EthanEdwards 3,046 21 08/20/03 07:16 AM
by TheHobbit
* Morning comes Ripple 2,363 16 01/08/04 02:03 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* You tell me this town ain't got no heart notapillow 795 6 03/14/04 12:55 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* My Town is Dry!!! Hans_Moleman 1,188 13 08/19/03 02:29 AM
by khemfusion
* The Harder They Come Ripple 1,209 7 09/22/03 02:18 PM
by Big Fi52
* Thailand here we come..... trev 2,002 15 08/16/03 07:50 AM
by trev

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,499 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.071 seconds spending 0.041 seconds on 22 queries.