Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
how many of you feel underpaid?
    #18801641 -

have you been with a career for a good amount of time and dont feel like you are not getting paid what you think you are worth?

if you do how long have you been with said career?

and let me know all about it/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: rackem] * 3
    #18801645 -

IM GRATEFUL FOR LIFE ITS FULL OF HAPPY MOY STUPENDO


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (09/05/13 12:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18801653 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: rackem] * 1
    #18801655 -

Sheekle said:
IM GRATEFUL FOR LIFE ITS FULL OF HAPPY MOY STUPENDO



Sheekles always happy, disregard this post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #18801745 -

The title was underpaid, not under appreciated :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: rackem]
    #18802196 -

I feel a little overpaid for what I do.

Making $19/hr as a liquor store cashier/CSR and it goes up to 21 next year..
Id be making half that if i were working in a grocery store. The only problem is its incredibly hard to get fulltime work..


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #18802217 -

The costco owner pays his employees 14 dollars an hour.

I can't get any jobs with an associates because they export them to places where you can work for 5 bucks an hour and feed a family

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: Konyap]
    #18802228 -

I have been doing the same job for the last 7yrs....I get paid production....I work on engines and engine heads.....I can make anywhere from 10-50 dollars an hour...Normally more than 25though just depends what part we run that day.....It's nice to get paid for how much work you actually do except when a person slacks on your line an you you have to do their job for them or else you don't get the parts out and don't get paid......:jah:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: jboredone]
    #18802243 -

ill be a personal slave for 4 months for $2000 to get my tattoos finished..

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: Deathcore]
    #18802346 -

My salary is less than what I am worth, but I am a shareholder in the company so that compensates for the pay... at least I'm hoping in will in a year or two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: rackem]
    #18802466 -

I'm paid the right amount for what I do. I'm the only one in my office that doesn't bitch about pay actually. I work for my county public health office, and push papers all day, and sit on the computer. I get 13.48 an hour to file non-sense. Type things up, and browse the internet on my personal laptop. Actually, at this rate, I should probably be making less. The kids at Mcdonalds do more work for less.


--------------------
:snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: Mabel]
    #18802554 -

Getting paid to educate myself is such a rewarding experience.....

:awehigh:


--------------------
My purpose: to love, to share, and to experience....all while conforming to my psychedelic experiences.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: TwinEclipse]
    #18802766 -

I don't really do anything, so the fact that I get paid at all is a pleasant surprise.


--------------------
I'd hit it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: TheWiz] * 1
    #18802776 -

im definatley underpaid. (summer job)

think about it. i'm a dishwasher.
I do the most work
I do the shittyest work
I work for the longest
i'm the last to leave
I clean everything
I'm everyones bitch.
Minimum wage 7.25


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: rackem]
    #18802822 -

I have an awesome job. I only make minimum wage but I've been there for ~three weeks and they are already offering me a raise and a promotion after training. :awehigh:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: Labs4858]
    #18802869 -

Labs4858 said:
im definatley underpaid. (summer job)

think about it. i'm a dishwasher.
I do the most work
I do the shittyest work
I work for the longest
i'm the last to leave
I clean everything
I'm everyones bitch.
Minimum wage 7.25



I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here
but the general rule
the less training a job takes
combined with the most people who can do it
pays the least
because it is very replaceable.

Anyone can clean a septic tank (a trained monkey could)
but since not many people want to do it
it pays a bit more than a dishwasher

Rarity is definitely a factor in how humans calculate who deserves what.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many of you feel underpaid? [Re: rackem]
    #18802874 -

I'm underpaid for the work I do, yeah, but who isn't? It's the American Dream! :cookiemonster:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I thought my dishwasher could handle it!!! Shit... MOTH 1,148 7 03/22/04 11:54 PM
by MOTH
* I'm about to empty the dishwasher MOTH 1,096 14 09/24/04 12:07 PM
by tripndicular
* hahah my dishwasher is leaking!! Delyrium 577 4 05/26/05 04:24 PM
by Delyrium
* I feel so sick! lukeboots 548 0 06/08/04 12:50 PM
by lukeboots
* few things feel better...
( 1 2 all )
hevvy_psi 4,933 32 02/23/04 11:36 PM
by hevvy_psi
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/29/03 11:19 PM
by Sheepish
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 05:51 AM
by Lightningfractal
* I feel like shit! Vulture 1,344 13 04/28/04 08:46 PM
by whiterabbit13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,070 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 276 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.