Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Last Nights Candy Flip
    #1871496 - 09/01/03 02:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The following is copied from my webblog.

.....So last nite was interesting..

At 5 o clock my buddies showed up and through a few bag's of mushies and some pill's on my bed, I was waiting to meet up with some other people to do some hard drug's, but this was a reasonable alternative, I really got let down, denied a trip a few week's ago, and emotionally i was really counting on the trip to do some ego work. SO, Last night was what made up for it.

At 6 i Consumed the murky golden brown tea concoction (with no sugar! ick!) By 6:30 i was comming up HARD. First bong hit made my eye's water, and the wall's sing, uncontrollable laughing while trying to roll joints before we were too impaired.

After a few bowls of shitty low class mid's were smoked we progressed outside collective thinking *adventure time.* By now there were 4 of us...2 other's who had seldom experience with magical plants had consumed 3g's of cubie's approximetly a half hour before...and were having a very slow, very disappointing come up.

Zip-down 15 minute's furthur down the road, just about too the beach.. Strolling lasted for about 10 minute's when our one friend, B...start's running ahead of us. He looks frustrated and anxious...this behavior continue'd on for awhile until we tried to negotiate a short rock embankment. I was ahead, and he was freaking out, an 18 year old temper tantrum, F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G the fuck out.

By this time D and I were comming up REAL fuckin' good, and this kid is screaming full out, beside a frequented walking trail, attacking giant rock's, unable to move, Shitting his pant's, shattering his glasses, and of course, lots of incoherent psychedelic babble. M was having a rough time, his come up was strong as hell and B was giving him BAD vibe's...i spent some time dancing and jumping around, and just letting the good one's flow, and picking M up a bit. Me and D were high as Hell, Its alittle over an hour past initial ingestion, and the MDMA is starting to come on strong. Confidence - overwhelming. Pure - Happiness. Suggestive reasoning through an internal dialogue, perhaps 5 minute's to myself, was all i needed.

Stranded for 3 hour's trying to keep this kid from getting taken to 1 south, peaking our brains out....we had an interesting introductory trip, some tense moments and good conversation, all smile's in the end.

Around 10:30 we got back to D's house and smoked some bowl's...a relaxing pick me up and some time to talk about the experience. I tossed him a 10 and we up and bumped another couple hundred MG's of MDMA up our noses. I was expecting a burn and drip like no other...but it never came, felt awesome. Fine crystaline powder, no filler's, the sting was fucking awesome. After bumping and figuring out the joint situation we were off again. Walked all over town 2 nights in a row, climbed some tree's, smoked some doobie's and talked about the future. Its funny, we're 3 kid's with very different backgrounds upbringing's and live's, but we all want pretty much the same thing. Bizaar.

Anyways, This E's for me. I wont be using it too often, and imagine the tab's my buddies tell me about are pretty crappy compared to what we were eating. I am now a believer in the psychotheraputic value of MDMA and would like to experiment with certain scenario situations with it in the future, I see its uses. Its time for me to get my liscense, and a job, and a gal, some money, some drug's, and a life.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Last Nights Candy Flip [Re: PDU]
    #1871830 - 09/01/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Nice man :thumbup: the only time i would even use x again is if i was doin it with shrooms or acid. candyflippin is definalty where its at. :pill: :mushroom2:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Last Nights Candy Flip [Re: PDU]
    #1871944 - 09/01/03 05:24 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That was a "hippy flip". Cool story. The best use for MDMA is when you're with a girl. Try that.

He actually shit his pants?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Last Nights Candy Flip [Re: Learyfan]
    #1872090 - 09/01/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Im glad to hear you stuck by your friend even in hard times i know how it is when your peaking out and having to deal with a troublesome situation.. :bong:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Last Nights Candy Flip [Re: Learyfan]
    #1872105 - 09/01/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah man, it was alot of fun.
I feel sorry for B who freaked out...i think he might have some lasting consequences in his head, and he's starting college tommorow :s. And yeah...apperently he shit his pant's.

I can certainly see MDMA being great with a girl...i had so much confidence, i wanted to go talk to girl's so bad...I was talkitive, and it was just so awesome. I think it will be helping me learn to be social again.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Last Nights Candy Flip [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1872119 - 09/01/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fungushungry said:
Im glad to hear you stuck by your friend even in hard times i know how it is when your peaking out and having to deal with a troublesome situation.. :bong: 

Yeah man, it was rough, but we couldnt leave him like that, he was a mess lost in oblivion. We chilled a couple hundred feet down the beach for a few minute's while he was kinda...just *lost* not moving or responsive and just decided if authorities came, we would just say we were called by our mumbling friend and we came to help him...kinda, get ourselve's in the clear. Apperently while we were down there...somebody was trying to talk him, while he was yelling and swinging his head around. When he came too, he was really bothered..he seemed really embarassed and traumatized, barely said a word all night after, resisted smoking pot, and was just...distant. I hope he's alright. 

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale