Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals * 6
    #18485716 -

For something as timeless and natural as smoking weed. What the fuck?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18485730 -



--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: Cynosure]
    #18485743 -

yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: Cynosure]
    #18485744 -

A lot of users on this use more than just weed


--------------------

The cost of sanity in this society, is a certain level of alienation
terrence mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: ro-deez]
    #18485751 -

ro-deez said:
A lot of users on this use more than just weed




Oh are you sure?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18485759 -

Yeah.  Back when i smoked, whenever i'd take a hit, i would find myself perplexed that i can have my entire life ruined, as far as my professional career goes, just for sitting in my own house, and relaxing with an herb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: memes] * 3
    #18485766 -

It's funny how easily people accept the label others place on them without much thought as to the validity of it's implications.

I do tons of illegal drugs, but I am not a criminal. It's criminal that in a "free country" I can be prosecuted for doing what I want to my own body in my own home responsibly.

:justno:

ro-deez said:
A lot of users on this use more than just weed



So what? Do you consider it criminal to use mushrooms just because it's labeled that way by a bunch of backwards politicians? Or is LSD a crime because it has to be synthesized and it's not "natural"?

If it doesn't harm anyone else, it shouldn't actually be a crime in a free country. If you accept an illogical label that someone else creates despite realizing how illogical it is, you're worse than they are. The only reason using these substances is still a crime is because too many people just blindly accept what they are told about these substances. :nonono:


meams said:
Yeah.  Back when i smoked, whenever i'd take a hit, i would find myself perplexed that i can have my entire life ruined, as far as my professional career goes, just for sitting in my own house, and relaxing with an herb.



This messes with my head every time I'm on drugs. On my last acid trip I spent a really long time contemplating how annoying it is that camping out in the woods and enjoying nature in my own way is actually highly illegal and could ruin my chances of becoming a doctor.  :wtf:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: memes]
    #18485772 -

Its still pretty mind blowing that common sense has not been enforced on the issue yet. Its the god
damn FUTURE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: DeadHearts] * 5
    #18485773 -

if you own GHB, you're a rapist :aweoverdose:


if you smoke weed you're a terrorist :happyweed:


if you eat psychedelics, you're a dirty fucking hippie :wook:


if you DSHSB, you're a disgusting sodomite :goatse:



and if you like to do opiates, they better damn well be illicit prescription pills, or else you're a junkie :loldongs:




so basically yea, the majority of the shroomery is all criminals, you should all be ashamed:smug:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 3
    #18485774 -

I mean if I get caught with serious charges (felonies) they better hope I'm in for life because otherwise I'm gonna become a real criminal, I aint gonna slave at McDonalds because I can't get a job elsewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18485802 -

I always felt like it was a PR project for the idiot masses to make the gov look like they're doing something useful. It's not that successful here (UK) anymore but no one's going to risk political suicide changing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18485857 -

I know what you mean.  Not trying to spread disinformation but i thought that scientists had proven man had built in receptors (in the brain) thus proving a genetic evolution based on a relationship with cannabis.  So if that is correct i just dont understand why people are still so opposed.  I guess we will wait them out. we will get older and we will be okay with our kids smoking weed and doing lsd and munching on shrooms. 


found it. heres the link- show this to all the naysayers:   

http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/BRAIN.HTM


--------------------
 

"I'm chilling in a room with a view, there's always room for improvement; so i grab my coat and go and prove it"-Method Man

Edited by InfiniteToker (06/28/13 09:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18485871 -

DeadHearts said:
For something as timeless and natural as smoking weed. What the fuck?





lol

if you only knew..

:heytherebadboy:


--------------------
:deemsters::mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: Tolerance]
    #18485884 -

:feelsparanoidman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: InfiniteToker] * 2
    #18485889 -

SHROOMHUNTSMAN said:
I know what you mean.  Not trying to spread disinformation but i thought that scientists had proven man had built in receptors (in the brain) thus proving a genetic evolution based on a relationship with cannabis.  So if that is correct i just dont understand why people are still so opposed.  I guess we will wait them out. we will get older and we will be okay with our kids smoking weed and doing lsd and munching on shrooms.



what needs to take place in society is a radical change of the mind. people need to start looking inward for answers, and asking themselves fundamental questions about the nature of the human condition. people need to claim their consciousness, claim their sentience, claim their humanity, claim their freedom of mind, their freedom to choose how to live their life and how to raise the following generations. this is a crucial time for humanity, and humanity needs to act fast. change isn't going to come unless people make the change.

claim life, humanity! stop living how your ancestors before you did. make change now. make progress now.

what's needed is not even necessarily psychedelics, but the messages that psychedelics give people. tolerance, understanding, openness, honesty, empathy, unconditional love and acceptance, and all that hippie garbage


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18485894 -

dead heart knows whats good








i can tell








do this til we dancin wit..:death:


--------------------
:deemsters::mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: Envix]
    #18485897 -

Who needs answers when you have Jesus?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: Uzziel]
    #18485900 -

Jesus has a role

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: Tolerance] * 2
    #18485905 -

marijuwana kills.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cannot believe users on this site consider themselves criminals [Re: memes]
    #18485907 -

Yeah... he has a roll call for all his fellow minions, the day of grace is coming upon us and he will rise once again and the followers will be blessed by his grace and the rest will perish and rot in hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What would you guys like on this site when you're bored?
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 3,393 45 12/28/04 10:59 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* a great site to visit! *DELETED* skullfarmer1979 1,539 14 10/28/04 02:59 PM
by afoaf
* smooth criminal Pat Bateman, VP 921 10 11/24/04 06:47 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* What other internet sites do you visit?
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 3,640 23 05/10/19 11:07 AM
by Barnaby
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* Beautiful skies and weather pics site cybrbeast 502 1 01/13/04 11:48 PM
by notapillow
* overgrow.com site is down
( 1 2 all )
stonerreakinghavoc 2,149 22 10/02/03 03:28 AM
by Annom
* help with mycological site for a 10 year old........ ChromeCrow 2,279 13 12/24/03 07:45 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,932 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.