Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
How often do you get a haircut
    #18463150 -

I usually get a fresh fade every 2 weeks but man I'm fucking OCD, I could actually go once a week. And I'm contemplating it. It just feels so good after a fresh cut.

:douchewink:

So how about y'all, how often do you hit up the barber


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #18463160 -

Once a year.

I grow it out all year and use clippers to shave it off in the winter time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18463163 -

I buzz it every couple of weeks, fuck paying 40 a month for that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18463170 -

Not in the past two years, but really thinking about it because I hate dealing with it especially in summer right now.


--------------------
                                    PC Repair and Troubleshooting Forum

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
                                                - Thomas Jefferson

                    Si peccasse negamus fallimur et nulla est in nobis veritas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: K1ngSp4de]
    #18463190 -

Haven't had it touched in 3 years, that being said I look gooood haha


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #18463198 -

Once a month. 2 months if I'm feeling lazy and apathetic about my hair.

I agree though, I would rather my hair be freshly cut everyday, but sadly that is not the case :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #18463211 -

I just cut my hairs an hour ago.



I think this was the longest I'd let it get in 20 years. I was liking the curls for a while, but most of the time it probably looked ridiculous, So, I got the clippers and murdered them all.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: blackhawk]
    #18463212 -

fuck it i'm gonna start going weekly because

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: koods]
    #18463216 -

koods said:
I just cut my hairs an hour ago.



I think this was the longest I'd let it get in 20 years. I was liking the curls for a while, but most of the time it probably looked ridiculous, So, I got the clippers and murdered them all.



:highfive1:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18463235 -

6 Months. I get a really bad jew fro so I just go in for a shave.
If I had straight hair I don't think it'd be that bad. It just gets dry, curly, and tangled if I let it grow out.
I couldn't imagine going every two weeks though :crazy2:


--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Eggtimer]
    #18463244 -

once a month or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Eggtimer]
    #18463246 -

You'd think on a drug forum you'd have more long hairs:shrug:


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #18463291 -

The Doobie Dude said:
You'd think on a drug forum you'd have more long hairs:shrug:



I keep my shit pretty short.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18463300 -

once a season

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18463302 -

#3 cut


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18463304 -

I get one every 2 weeks or so, but I go in for a trim, which only costs 5 dollars every week. During my trim all they do is taper my neck, cut my ears out, and offer to taper my sides.

I have been wearing an undercut lately. Just a minor one.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: XUL]
    #18463333 -

I grow mine out now and i dont shaved. But i was in the army for five years and as a sergeant had to enforce everyone being proper and shit.  no more thank the gods lol.  I mean cut it for you but dont conform to society thats my two cents.


--------------------
 

"I'm chilling in a room with a view, there's always room for improvement; so i grab my coat and go and prove it"-Method Man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: XUL]
    #18463336 -

Generally once every 2-3 months


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: InfiniteToker]
    #18463341 -

Quote:
SHROOMHUNTSMAN said: I mean cut it for you but dont conform to society thats my two cents.



I don't. I just like it fresh. Feels good to me. Society can fuck itself.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get a haircut [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #18463365 -

Same here. I like the look of short hair with a scruffy beard :vato:

After a month or two, that's when I start looking like I came off a deserted island, and not the good kind


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The barber fucked up
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jackthetripper7 3,895 64 06/30/13 07:03 AM
by Cynosure
* i go to a hair salon instead of a barber
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Sheekle 5,304 84 09/13/13 05:09 PM
by Nifflerz
* What you've all been looking for (hint: Niffla's sig)
( 1 2 all )
MrBlueYoMind 2,371 29 06/26/13 12:31 AM
by Repertoire89
* barber pet peeves official thread
( 1 2 all )
zZZz 3,083 36 07/23/14 11:13 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* Haircuts *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Alec_Baldwin 2,555 24 11/09/10 11:58 PM
by Chubba
* Should I get a haircut?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kake 8,475 76 08/28/05 10:38 AM
by goobler
* Bad haircuts mellowparty 1,745 18 01/09/11 05:08 AM
by mellowparty
* Haircuts are getting too expensive.
( 1 2 all )
GEncore 2,404 26 05/29/12 04:29 AM
by tweekingTwak

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,974 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.