Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Datura? [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #18459989 -

Leave that stuff alone! It's for your own good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #18460005 -

D. meteloides and D. stramonium are pretty common around here as ornamentals. You see Brugmansia sometimes too but they have to be inside for the winter. All beautiful plants but I don't experiment with them any more. A friend of mine was really into dosing with them but I only smoked them to the point of mild effects.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: psi]
    #18460016 -

What was your most significant smoking experience like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: s240779]
    #18460040 -

I just got threshold effects from it really, like I would look at streetlights in the distance and something seemed odd about them but I can't really say what the difference was. I'm not sure if smoking destroys a lot of the alkaloids or what but it did not do much for me by that route. Brugmansia flowers had an interesting taste to smoke though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: psi]
    #18460222 -

I've met two people who have tried it, one guy after taking it has had short-sightedness for years and quite possibly the rest of his life. He literally can't see a few feet in front of him. The other said that after smoking "too much", for about three weeks after, everything looked like shapes, like those wooden art figures. She said it was horrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Into The Woods]
    #18460238 -

Into The Woods said:
I've met two people who have tried it, one guy after taking it has had short-sightedness for years and quite possibly the rest of his life. He literally can't see a few feet in front of him. The other said that after smoking "too much", for about three weeks after, everything looked like shapes, like those wooden art figures. She said it was horrible.



thank you for reinforcing why one should NEVER do datura unless you really know what the fuck you are doing...with that said check this datura pod I popped about 3 weeks ago..psycadelic ooze

imagine eating some of those seeds right therrr!:eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #18460666 -

Funny how often this plant will pop up in the pub... Dont try it. that shit is shady as fuck. Just the fact that it is a deliriant just sounds like bad news bears. and from experience, I can say you wouldnt have a fun time


--------------------


"I want to read, talk with my friends via the computer, and enjoy my life now that people know I'm not dead. " -Rom Houben

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Bambi]
    #18460993 -

my 2 cents... if the correct precedures are taken, datura can be used safely and is alot of fun. it's like being is several places at once. the most common mistake is made within the first 12-24 odd hours when an absolute safe environment is essential.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Crumpet]
    #18461087 -

:highasfuck:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Salomon]
    #18461117 -

I think they are very beautiful plants. I plan to grow some so I can use their seeds for anti nausea effects when taking cactus.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Bambi]
    #18461131 -

Quote:
Bambi said: shady as fuck



Tee hee. Get it?


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18461143 -

I am going to try some Datura sometime in the next few weeks. I'll start low and slowly increase the dosage until I find a nice dosage. This will be my first deleriant the preferred route of administration I plan to use is smoking. I've seen positive and negative trip reports from Datura, most of the negative ones were from kids who did not know what the fuck they were doing and ended up taking way to much. In my opinion from what I have heard, Datura is not a recreational drug because of the rough side effects, hell it's even been used to poison people. I only plan to experiment with it so I can reach delerium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Hudson]
    #18461222 -

smoking is a bad method. to much is needed. takes too long, and tastes not very pleasant.

starting low and increasing takes too long. i mean it might be days before you've even determined potency. it takes about 3 hours to accurately guage what effects it is having. by that time if it's too much you wont really know it because you'll be unconcious.

you can assume that if you picked stramonium fully mature, that the seed from one mature pod will cause the desired efect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Crumpet]
    #18461329 -

You can buy hyoscine hydrobromide pills online. :wink:

It helps if you search for a brand (i.e. Kwells).



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: s240779]
    #18461348 -

I've read some trip reports on erowid...seemed to be a common theme of people hallucinating all their friends showing up at their house for a random party for some reason.



:feelsweirdman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Salomon]
    #18461688 -

Yeah it can be a fun experience if you're really careful, but even then there's no way of knowing how much you're taking exactly. I  just got lucky the one time I did it and didn't get myself into any dangerous situation, but I was still hallucinating the whole time. Weird thing is it comes in wave, I felt perfectly fine and sober for 30 min and then I'd start talking to imaginary people for another hour. Had some incredibly vivid and realistic lucid dreams at night too.


:highasfuck:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura? [Re: Constantine]
    #18461734 -

Yeah, acid, while obviously a different animal from datura, also seems to hit me in waves of varying intensity after the come up (not quite the contrast of sober to spun, though) as well over the course of the trip.

The idea of incredibly realistic hallucinations of people skeeves me out immensely. Any anxiety I have is always entirely rooted in the idea of people trying to harm me and I've had some pretty bad anxiety issues because of it in the past, sometimes it springs up with other psychedelics and I have to chill myself out and take a deep breath, so suffice to say Datura would probably be a horrible idea for someone like me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Datura Stramonium bad idea?
( 1 2 all )
pressurekill 1,880 34 08/31/09 09:57 PM
by Tranquil Toad
* Hallucinogens question
( 1 2 all )
Krof 2,141 32 09/09/09 08:41 PM
by Krof
* Datura Plants, in my front yard?
( 1 2 3 all )
You 5,233 51 06/03/09 08:05 PM
by Boom
* Thorn Apple, alternative Hallucinogenic? Will P 2,112 9 10/12/09 08:49 PM
by whatdidusay
* !!Louisiana Fucks Us; possession of amanitas, morning glory seeds, salvia, datura.. possibly illegal
( 1 2 3 all )
C20H25N3O 6,809 40 11/15/09 01:01 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* datura inoxia is found near my home in a field!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NagualsRoad1727 4,881 65 09/19/09 05:20 PM
by Protoman
* Going camping with my GF - Where is good for Amanita/Datura hunting?
( 1 2 all )
Dickhead 4,040 23 07/29/08 05:24 PM
by El Zorro
* The aroma of datura. sui 1,319 13 02/23/06 08:53 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,910 topic views. 9 members, 17 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.