Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKrof
Stranger

Hallucinogens question
    #11028877 - 09/09/09 07:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

What are the chances of actually hallucinating off a hallucinogen? When I did shrooms for my 1st time I heard things talk to me, and interact with me, and an xbox got my mushrooms....but I mean what are the chances of seeing fake creatures, or inatimate objects walking around and doing stuff?

Mainly talking about acid, because I've never done it before, I want to know if there is even a slim chance of actually seeing monsters or objects pop up, and do things...or is that just what you see in the cartoons? And I hear there is a chance of seeing real hallucinations if you have a bad trip, they wouldn't be pleasent, but they might still qualify as a hallucination.

Acids main "hallucination" is a changing of perceptions and your senses are fucked with, I know, but I'm looking to see if anyone has had that experience, or would like to share it :laugh: And if it's not to common, or really never happens, then what types of drugs do indeed cause this?

thank you for you opinions. :awedrugs:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Hallucinogens question [Re: Krof]
    #11028884 - 09/09/09 07:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Try diphenhydramine, or datura. Fuck, combine 'em both! :vaped:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: Hallucinogens question [Re: Poid]
    #11028892 - 09/09/09 07:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i was fixin' to say datura/dramamine's the only thing I'VE ever eaten that made people/things come out of no where and seem real.

like pokemon and mexican gardeners in your front yard

oh yeah and the first time i ate ambien i hallucinated like that as well.

OfflineJML
Male User Gallery

Re: Hallucinogens question [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11028919 - 09/09/09 07:39 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

diphenhydramine for fucking sure. it'll make you feel like a retard... but if you REALLY wanna see shit take about 20 benadryl.

--------------------

Invisible99BOOMERMAN
The Professional
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #11028920 - 09/09/09 07:39 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

What ushaully happens imho is when you stare at objects they tend to grow,under a blacklight I seen white objects have crazy shit start morphing and shit ,watched my hand glow in the dark on ,my first trip,and seen twigs all over lawn turn to snakes before. And yes when you over do it is when you tense up and if emotionally you are not stable or something stressful happens then a bad trip will come on and yes that is when shit can get out of controll vishually and mentally, you're mental attitude goes hand and hand when you are dosing on lysergic.

--------------------
Anything posted in this thread is just some well thought out bull-shit,which is completely for entertainment purposes only.

AMU      "Q&A's  Thread"

INGENIOUS MONO TUB LINER

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hallucinogens question [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11028923 - 09/09/09 07:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mchaggis said:
like pokemon and mexican gardeners in your front yard

:hehehe:

:mexican:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

#11029026 - 09/09/09 08:02 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

On acid, you'll only see things coming from existing objects. Lost of faces, stuff looks like it's breathing or morphing, but I have never experienced something out of nothing. You'll most likely need DMT for that sort of trip.

--------------------

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #11029030 - 09/09/09 08:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

No.. just distortions, never actually delusional hallucinations.. that's more of a cartoon kinda thing.

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
Re: Hallucinogens question [Re: Brugman]
    #11029090 - 09/09/09 08:14 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

The strongest visuals I've ever had were on salvia. fuck, they're not so much visuals as your entire plane of view is turned into something else.
  On mushrooms, the strongest I've had is seeing orbs of light floating in the air. I was outside, it was breezy, and all the tree branches were swaying. I saw almost a watermark imprint of veins connecting everything. The branches looked as though they were tossing these white balls.
  Bear in mind, this was early summer and the "white orbs" were actually fluffs of cotton from the trees floating in the air. Basically, major visual distortions of what's already there.

If you want to see something that'll knock your sox off, deliriants are the way to go. Now I'm a fan of natrual dro0gz so I'd recommend Datura, but if you can't find any (hell, you can buy the seeds online, then probably grow the plant to get more), then diphendramine (benadryl) will do fine. Make sure there are no other ingredients like acedamediphine, although diphendramine in high doses is already murder to your liver.

In my eyes, it seems like a "seventh-grader desperate move to get high," and the effects are suppose to be VERY unpleasant. Frightening above all, because you cannot tell between reality and delusion the visuals are so vivid.

Be careful...I'd only be willing to try Datura, but that's just me.
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

OfflineHeroMike
Curious Conceptionist
 User Gallery

Loc: United Divided
    #11029101 - 09/09/09 08:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Krof said:
What are the chances of actually hallucinating off a hallucinogen? When I did shrooms for my 1st time I heard things talk to me, and interact with me, and an xbox got my mushrooms....but I mean what are the chances of seeing fake creatures, or inatimate objects walking around and doing stuff?

Mainly talking about acid, because I've never done it before, I want to know if there is even a slim chance of actually seeing monsters or objects pop up, and do things...or is that just what you see in the cartoons? And I hear there is a chance of seeing real hallucinations if you have a bad trip, they wouldn't be pleasent, but they might still qualify as a hallucination.

Acids main "hallucination" is a changing of perceptions and your senses are fucked with, I know, but I'm looking to see if anyone has had that experience, or would like to share it :laugh: And if it's not to common, or really never happens, then what types of drugs do indeed cause this?

thank you for you opinions. :awedrugs:

If you want to see things , just believe that they are there . When your sober your to afraid to admit how powerful your mind is . You can convince yourself of anything , including that your seeing something that isn't there . For me I can do this with meditation , but when you start talking about meditation you realize that everything around you is whats really not there. To answer your question on achieving this with drugs for myself Mushrooms makes this very easy . Just close your eyes and imagine it happening , open your eyes and focus all of the euphoria and "trippyness"on this imaginative figure you've created . And Viola !

OfflineKrof
Stranger

#11029106 - 09/09/09 08:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

So some of you are saying yes, there are chances of seeing things. Not like a mutant alien coming out of a plant or something, but kinda like things do things if you stare at them. Things will grow and shrink and things might come out of it.
    Your saying if I do acid I might see squid tentacles blossom out of a forest mushroom? or hands coming out of a rock or something?

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #11029108 - 09/09/09 08:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I did 6 hits of WoW and basically saw trees dancing with each other and reaching up and out towards the heavens, they grew new branches and leaves and stems. Literally waves of different colors splashed onto anything within my vision. Clouds swirled and twirled every direction. And the pavement formed many different geomentric "rivers" that I thought I was sliding on.

No actual OTHER objects or things were just hallucinated though. Like a person or entity. I did hallucinate some very real, very cold hands grabbing mine though....didn't see them just felt them.

--------------------

WakaWaka

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Re: Hallucinogens question [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11029119 - 09/09/09 08:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

@ Heromike. Yeah, closing your eyes and just imagining things while tripping balls is probably the best way to hallucinate pristine images.

--------------------

WakaWaka

OfflineJPmagic
Welcome to the Dark Side
Male

Loc: Midwest, US
    #11029128 - 09/09/09 08:19 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

This is what happens:

--------------------

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Re: Hallucinogens question [Re: JPmagic]
    #11029148 - 09/09/09 08:21 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

More colors and that would be ill!

--------------------

WakaWaka

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
    #11029157 - 09/09/09 08:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

There's a lot of bad advice in this topic, don't just run out and try datura or anything that causes delirium.

--------------------

OfflineKrof
Stranger

#11029164 - 09/09/09 08:24 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Also, I get what your saying Mike, I think. I remeber when I was on shrooms that I was staring at this speaker on the wall, and somehow that made me think cat-like creature, so eventually it kinda looked more and more like a cat monster, and even swayed it's head back and forth, like a cat might do. Was very entertaining, but also creepy, so I had to leave that place and see what outside was like. It's a very nice tale to tell, and that is one more reason I like doing drugs, they always make for such interesting stories when your bored or your talking with a friend as your smokin' a bowl.

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

#11029243 - 09/09/09 08:37 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I am super interested in diphenhydramine now...

Would anyone that has had GOOD experiences care to message me so we can have a conversation about this? Or maybe I will just post a thread asking for info on it.

Or I could just go to erowid I guess.

--------------------

WakaWaka

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11029264 - 09/09/09 08:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Nobody considers it to be "good"...:lol:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

#11029298 - 09/09/09 08:44 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Nobody considers it to be "good"...:lol:

Thats what all the trips from erowid seem to express. Shit seems to get a little hectic on a benadryl trip

--------------------

WakaWaka

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Salvia

Community >> The Pub