Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
EMC
    #18431103 -

Hi pub. How's everyone today?

I'm good. Just waking up. Anxious to hear from my prospective employer today about if I got the job. I'm pretty sure I will get it.

Not sure what else I'm up to today. I guess it depends on if they want me to start right away. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to Aikido tonight.

Well I think I'm gonna sit and do some meditation for a bit.

What's everyone else up to on this fine Monday?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18431109 -

it's my only day off work.
a buddy and i where gonna change the brake pads on my car, but now it looks like rain, so maybe not.
i'm gonna roll a joint, cuz i rarely smoke, have some and never wake and bake.
then i'm gonna work-out like a mother-fucker today, and splurge on brats and beer tonight.
also i have to go recover some of my property from the latest bitch that be trippin'.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: broken]
    #18431146 -

Relaxing at home, watching tv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: memes]
    #18431156 -

Not doing much today, but I woke up early cause the girl had to go to work.

Just smoked my morning cig; bout to wake n bake

:bongload:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Legend] * 1
    #18431717 -

Fuck all this. I'm going to the beach.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18431725 -

Nice.

Just juice some san pedro with oranges and a apple. Taste is ok, feeling weird although it could be placebo.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #18431748 -

good vibes man :thumbup:

i ate some more of the white unperfed L i have, and introduced someone to real LSD for their first time last nigjt

out in the mountains loooking at the stars until the sunrise....i need sleep soon tho, my roommate is coming back from his visit home tonight and i have to drive to the airport to get him

anyways, hope all is well in the shroomery kingdom


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #18431751 -

nicechrisman said:
Hi pub. How's everyone today?

I'm good well. Just waking up. Anxious to hear from my prospective employer today about if I got the job. I'm pretty sure I will get it.

Not sure what else I'm up to today. I guess it depends on if they want me to start right away. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to Aikido tonight.

Well I think I'm gonna sit and do some meditation for a bit.

What's everyone else up to on this fine Monday?



:givemehead:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: trippinballs420]
    #18431785 -

trippinballs420 said:
good vibes man :thumbup:

i ate some more of the white unperfed L i have, and introduced someone to real LSD for their first time last nigjt

out in the mountains loooking at the stars until the sunrise....i need sleep soon tho, my roommate is coming back from his visit home tonight and i have to drive to the airport to get him

anyways, hope all is well in the shroomery kingdom



Thanks and like wise! Good Vibes to you.

Wow is always the best in my experience.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18431878 -

Good luck on the job man.

This last weekend I went through everything I own and got ride of tons of stuff. Donating it all.

Crazy to think I'll be moving in about 5 weeks. 7 hours to the north  :awesomenod:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: trekie]
    #18432013 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: unknown1123]
    #18432358 -

unknown1123 said:
nicechrisman said:
Hi pub. How's everyone today?

I'm good well.







:thumbup:


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: broken]
    #18432388 -

White Russians

:cheers:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: broken] * 1
    #18432497 -

Well shit I didn't know the grammar nazis were in today.

And no, I won't give you head

On another note, I GOT THE JOB!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #18432691 -

nicechrisman said:
Well shit, I didn't know the grammar nazis were in today.

And no, I won't give you head

On another note, I GOT THE JOB!



:ifyoucanawe:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: unknown1123]
    #18432710 -

:lol:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18432902 -

:cheers: Congrats mane!!!!


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* (EMC) Eastern Most Clichays (Emc)
( 1 2 3 all )
lonjing10 2,216 59 08/25/14 12:35 PM
by lonjing10
* EMC Acaterpillar 1,283 14 06/13/13 12:48 PM
by thoughts
* Why we can't feel comfortable in Airports any more? Iron_Hymen 1,391 6 09/22/07 02:13 PM
by Iron_Hymen
* TSA, body scanners, and invasive groping
( 1 2 3 4 all )
blewmeanie 7,182 73 11/30/10 08:56 PM
by blewmeanie
* Airport odyssey reveals how awful and annoying we are Adamist 1,640 9 11/23/10 11:02 AM
by MOTH
* The Kingdom of Kush. Psy Baba 495 8 05/21/14 06:26 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* EMC, bitches!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 6,038 137 10/08/13 08:02 PM
by Sheekle
* UFO spotted over Chinese airport again
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
skatealex2 6,391 100 08/19/11 01:15 PM
by DeadHearts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
397 topic views. 1 members, 33 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.