Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Kingdom of Kush.
    #20021293 -

:vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush


The Kingdom of Kush or Kush was an ancient African kingdom situated on the confluences of the Blue Nile, White Nile and River Atbara in what is now the Republic of Sudan.

Established after the Bronze Age collapse and the disintegration of the New Kingdom of Egypt, it was centered at Napata in its early phase. After king Kashta ("the Kushite") invaded Egypt in the 8th century BC, the Kushite kings ruled as Pharaohs of the Twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt for a century, until they were expelled by Psamtik I in 656 BC.

During Classical Antiquity, the Kushite imperial capital was at Meroe. In early Greek geography, the Meroitic kingdom was known as Ethiopia. The Kushite kingdom with its capital at Meroe persisted until the 4th century AD, when it weakened and disintegrated due to internal rebellion.

By the 1st century AD, the Kushite capital had been captured by the Beja Dynasty, who tried to revive the empire. The Kushite capital was eventually captured and burnt to the ground by the Kingdom of Axum.




Augustus Pablo - Valley of Jehosaphat [full album]



00:00 - 1 - Kushites
03:54 - 2 - Kushites Dub
07:55 - 3 - Valley Of Jehosaphat
11:55 - 4 - Jah Express
16:37 - 5 - Sky Gazer
20:52 - 6 - Foggy Mountain
24:34 - 7 - Chalawa
28:25 - 8 - 3rd Generation
32:08 - 9 - Omega Africa
36:07 - 10 - International Struggle
39:47 - 11 - Sea Shell Dub
43:29 - 12 - Burning Drums
47:00 - 13 - Sleeping Chariots
51:41 - 14 - Ethiopian Binghi Drums
55:36 - 15 - Lymphatic Time




--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #20021391 -

What's the instrument with the keys called again?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Murph]
    #20021407 -

Melodica.  best $25 I have ever spent.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #20021442 -

Definitely one of the weirdest instruments introduced to reggae but it works great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Murph]
    #20021452 -

Back in highschool there was a well known smoke area everyone went to called the Kingdom of Kush :sun:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20021469 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Back in highschool there was a well known smoke area everyone went to called the Kingdom of Kush :sun:



When was the kush strain first in open market(easy to find I mean)?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Edited by Psy Baba (05/21/14 06:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20021484 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Back in highschool there was a well known smoke area everyone went to called the Kingdom of Kush :sun:



A couple years back we had Fort Cannabis around here, made out of hella wood planks it was basically a tree-house sort of ordeal with couches and everything. Even had a fire pit


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Sheekle]
    #20021508 -

Sheekle said:
Shroomopotamus said:
Back in highschool there was a well known smoke area everyone went to called the Kingdom of Kush :sun:



A couple years back we had Fort Cannabis around here, made out of hella wood planks it was basically a tree-house sort of ordeal with couches and everything. Even had a fire pit



As far as outdoor highschool smoking,  I lived in a super flat deserty area, so there was not much cover lol.  We would go overnight camping out at manmade resivour's out in the middle of nowhere where it was wet enough for trees.

that or camp on the Columbia river. Everything in town was indoors.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Kingdom of Kush. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #20021538 -

Psy Baba said:
Shroomopotamus said:
Back in highschool there was a well known smoke area everyone went to called the Kingdom of Kush :sun:



When was the kush strain first in open market(easy to find I mean)?



For me personally, as soon as I moved to Colorado in 2011 :lol:
For America? I'm not too sure. I'm actually pretty interested in that myself. I just looked through a few sites, but all I'm seeing at the moment is history on kush thousands of years ago in Egypt.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bullshit... All I can find is kush
( 1 2 3 all )
underfliptown 1,778 49 05/30/12 11:21 PM
by underfliptown
* wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked
( 1 2 all )
akiraxhoshizora 1,761 27 05/23/14 06:37 AM
by Konyap
* Kush Kosts as much as Crack in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coaster 994 11 04/05/10 07:47 PM
by Legend
* Matt's OG Kush?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Near Dylan 3,739 71 12/05/15 03:12 PM
by TrippieHunter
* Delicious Crop of Master Kush, harvest in three weeks.
( 1 2 3 all )
WinterRose 5,684 40 09/02/09 04:57 PM
by nightshd
* Im smokin' dat OG Kush nigga and wont be stopping for neigh on a fortnight! Dorian Gray 1,289 13 01/17/11 03:20 PM
by jokefox
* Movie review for ' Kingdom of Heaven' flowstone 1,067 7 05/08/05 10:18 PM
by DNKYD
* anyone else have an unhealthy obsession with the kingdom hearts franchise? victor947 282 3 02/06/15 08:58 AM
by OhMrJohnson

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
495 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.