Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
The boundary of informational compression
    #1821306 - 08/16/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

finally it's been published! What I have been pounding into my posts on particle physics/Quantum reality.The universe is PRIMARILY composed of information and that it is a finite number of bits of information.
I proposed that entropy of a black hole must be A/4 where A is all entropic information contained upon a spherical region of space.If said region is colapsed into a singularity the event horizon has to be less than or equal to A in entropy since a black hole colapses in 4 dimensions this is represented by A/4.Or more simply one entropy unit area contains 4 Plank areas.This redivides all bits of information even when pushed to the ultimate compression is still divided into 4 Plank area.This must either divide further the information or non-localize it within the Plank area.This also gives a clearer picture of the entropy contained within a black hole(Beckenstein postulates the entropy of a cm3 of black hole material contains the same thermodynamic entropy of 10 billion Km3 of water!)
Susskind and Beckenstein have lent scientific credential to my constant adherance to finite entropic compression being a measurable and calcuble number This is based on the fact that the entropy of black holes and the surrounding space cannot decrease,a principle called the generalized second law(GSL). This allows B/H's to absorb more material and maintain maximum entropic density.Using the present figures maximum informational storage in a 1cm black hole is equal to 10-66 bits in principle.It is estimated the visible universe contains 10-100 bits of entropy with these figurs one could in theory package the universe into a sphere 1/10th of a light year across at maximum density.
This also means that the universe is indeed a finite region of information.
Imagine a Plank area memory sphere in which each bit is composed of either 4 subbits or is non localized within the Plank area.A sphere the size of a large atom could literally contain the earth as information.
Additionaly since each "bit" is stored on 4 Plank areas if the info is non-localized the capacity is quadrupled.If it is divided into fourths then each "bit' of entropy has four components to be analyzed.
Forgive my crowing on such an esoteric subject but this has been a hobby/theory of mine for 20 yrs.I have been fascinated by the limits of which information retains integrety.It appears as though that is down to 10to the minus 66 cm2.
WR:rasta: :wtf:

--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: The boundary of informational compression [Re: whiterasta]
    #1823296 - 08/17/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Assumeing space/time is an actual 4th dimension. Silly wabbit tricks are for kids

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1823653 - 08/17/03 05:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

so where's this stuff published?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: The boundary of informational compression [Re: Strumpling]
    #1826040 - 08/18/03 12:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I originaly came by this through Michael Talbot who was exploring the Holographic Model for a book(The Holographic Universe) and found greater detail(AAAAAGH what a mind bending book) in Time,Space and Knowledge by Tarthang Tulku,in addition to studying Berkenstein,Susskind and Hawking.The article I am referencing is in the August 'Scientific American' and gives a limited overview sans mathematics,but with a far greater deatailed explanation of the net results.
It is a pet fascination I have held as a hobby for a decade or so.I have always wondered if the proto-universe's actual dimension could be determined.I knew this would be obtained by determining the maximum amount of information that could be compressed within a given space.Using Holographic theory a finite number has been determined for maximum data compression at 10'66th bits/cm3.The universe itself is postulated to only contain 10'100bits of information totaly.this gives the dimensions of the proto-universe at 1/10th light year across.This delineates an actual physical condition/object from which unfolded our time/space and universal constants.Now work can begin on determining the geography/topography of an absolute compression of entropy.And how during decompression a non-homogeneous universe unfolded rather than a formless cloud of absolutly homogeneous nature.
DEEP THOUGHTS FROM A SHALLOW MIND! Bwahahahahahaha!
WR:rasta: 

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1828500 - 08/19/03 01:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

dude that was sweet :laugh: Scientific American cool I'll have to check it out!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1831874 - 08/19/03 11:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

It appears as though that is down to 10to the minus 66 cm2.

Is that the Plank length (what is it again)?

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order