Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310028 -

Kid's like a fuckin' twig.  Is that in these days?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: Maverick]
    #18310056 -

its the scooter taht really ties it all together


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310072 -

I think the gloves tie the scene together nicely.  But I see where the scooter comes into play.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: Maverick]
    #18310113 -

I've been listening to trance since 2007 when I heard shivers by Armin Van Buuren. I was hooked on EDM from that moment forward. Here lately I weekly tune in to ASOT. I've been listening to a few dubstep tracks but i'll never be a dubstep fan boy. I mainly listen to electro house and progressive house trance.

Also, no EDM article can be an article unless Armin Van Buuren is in it.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: YSHServant]
    #18310134 -



--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: YSHServant]
    #18310151 -

YSHServant said:
I've been listening to trance since 2007 when I heard shivers by Armin Van Buuren. I was hooked on EDM from that moment forward. Here lately I weekly tune in to ASOT. I've been listening to a few dubstep tracks but i'll never be a dubstep fan boy. I mainly listen to electro house and progressive house trance.

Also, no EDM article can be an article unless Armin Van Buuren is in it.:shrug:



Armin van Buuren has some dope stuff man. Gotta dig that trance music :yesnod:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: Individual]
    #18310185 -

Individual said:
you mean like this one??

http://www.inthemix.com/features/55228/How_not_to_take_a_DJ_press_shot



Bwahahahaha! That literally made me :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310197 -

g00ru said:
YSHServant said:
I've been listening to trance since 2007 when I heard shivers by Armin Van Buuren. I was hooked on EDM from that moment forward. Here lately I weekly tune in to ASOT. I've been listening to a few dubstep tracks but i'll never be a dubstep fan boy. I mainly listen to electro house and progressive house trance.

Also, no EDM article can be an article unless Armin Van Buuren is in it.:shrug:



Armin van Buuren has some dope stuff man. Gotta dig that trance music :yesnod:



:awethumb:

I think he doesn't get the attention he deserves honestly. He surely makes better music than skrillex. Skrillex music sounds like a giant violin being played with a chainsaw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: YSHServant]
    #18310206 -

YSHServant said:
giant violin being played with a chainsaw.



too each his own :smirk:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310215 -

g00ru said:
YSHServant said:
giant violin being played with a chainsaw.



too each his own :smirk:



Eh, see I have to agree with YSHServant on that.  Like I said, I'm not a fan of skrillex, he's not that great of a producer and he's a terrible DJ.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310226 -

I liked the "mainstream" progressive and electro house thing for a bit, but it gets pretty stale.  Once I got into electronic music a little more I have shifted my interests to predominantly techno.  The music is a lot deeper and a lot less cheesy.

The über-cheesy progressive stuff is pretty unbearable.  You're trying to dance and every song has these huge break downs with lyrics and no drums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: Maverick]
    #18310237 -

:cookiemonster: thats fine. I like his music, he's not my very favorite producer but a good one for sure.

Of course there are so many great Dubstep artists, Skrillex is just the one gaining a lot of attention these days.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310284 -

Unfortunately Skrillex blew up waaay too quickly.  Now his style (that needed a lot of work) has been set in stone, and will not develop or evolve into anything better.  That's just kind of what happens when you blow up.

Kinda like how lil' wayne rhymes the 'N word' with the 'N word'.  People who blow up lose their ability to develop future talent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310291 -

here just listen to some dubstep and b happy



--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310295 -

when it comes to skrillex, i think we all need to just drop it!


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: g00ru]
    #18310299 -

Sorry not a big fan of regurgitated mario dubstep songs.  Heard tooooooo many of them.  God damn 8bit sounds.

This is the style of electronic music I'm into:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: Maverick]
    #18310312 -

legend of zelda theme OD remix...this one goes hard



--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: Maverick]
    #18310323 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18310372 -

Sorry g00ru, I'm just not a fan of remixed videogame songs.  It's not like it's original and unique.  They're fun to listen to on occasion but I just don't find them that great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why "EDM" has gone so mainstream [Re: Maverick]
    #18310387 -

Quitcher bitchin :kingcrankey:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* who else enjoys dubstep?
( 1 2 3 all )
Legend 5,083 58 09/17/10 10:23 PM
by dshow
* lol south park making fun of dubstep
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
learningtofly 17,287 179 06/12/11 08:12 AM
by solstice
* Why Dubstep Sucks.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
ShroomismM 26,819 156 10/24/10 12:23 AM
by jewunit
* Dubstep craze?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
KillerSpores 18,753 159 10/08/10 12:04 PM
by millzy
* Dubstep@Raves
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
abltsandwich 10,394 136 08/02/11 06:15 PM
by hecticpicnic
* I absolutely HATE dubstep.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
vandago 38,380 519 02/16/12 05:36 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* I think a single dubstep thread should be created..... Psy Baba 1,077 13 02/07/11 07:37 PM
by Envix
* Did video games make our generation obsessed with looped glitchy beats a la dubstep?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AntiEverything 6,578 83 10/13/10 12:40 PM
by Envix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,596 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.