Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
March Against Monsanto May 25 * 2
    #18225417 -

Greetings,

Just spreading the word and up for discussion.

What do you think about Monsanto?

Are you marching against monsanto on the 25th?

Here's the "March Against Monsanto Event List" that features every city in the world that is marching against Monsanto!!!

main website: www.march-against-monsanto.com/

main facebook page: www.facebook.com/MarchAgainstMonstanto




:popcorn:

In solidarity,

cheers from:sunny:FL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos] * 4
    #18225420 -

Mykes logos said:
What do you think about Monsanto?



I'm fucking tired of hearing about Monsanto.

Mykes logos said:
Are you marching against monsanto on the 25th?



No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: something super extreme] * 1
    #18225932 -

sVs said:
I'm fucking tired of hearing about Monsanto.





get some ear plugs then


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #18225952 -

sVs you would have made a pretty fantastic fascist.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos] * 5
    #18226031 -

OMG the evil gmos!! Omg science!! :rolleyes:
Let's not spend any time researching what gmos actually are or how they work - we might learn that they aren't that scary - better to wave pitchforks and shout.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #18226135 -

:mob: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #18226228 -

Prisoner#1 said:
sVs said:
I'm fucking tired of hearing about Monsanto.





get some ear plugs then





:ohyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 1
    #18226657 -

Prisoner#1 said:
sVs said:
I'm fucking tired of hearing about Monsanto.





get some ear plugs then





:hatsoff:

tymoteusz3 said:
OMG the evil gmos!! Omg science!! :rolleyes:
Let's not spend any time researching what gmos actually are or how they work - we might learn that they aren't that scary - better to wave pitchforks and shout.



Sorry, I was posting this for people who actually know about what's going on.

like maybe shroomerites who may be double majors in environmental studies and biology and are a year away from graduating... or who have also spent hundreds of hours researching and writing papers on this topic and gardening in permaculture gardens or something...

oh, wait, that's me...

hopefully someone intelligent can share a discussion with me about this and talk about what they're doing with the group in their town/city.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos] * 3
    #18226673 -

Oh yeah, everyone's clearly less intelligent than you, yet you're up in arms over something you clearly can't understand.
Sounds pretty fucking reasonable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos] * 3
    #18226699 -

Mykes logos said:
like maybe shroomerites who may be double majors in environmental studies and biology and are a year away from graduating... or who have also spent hundreds of hours researching and writing papers on this topic and gardening in permaculture gardens or something...

oh, wait, that's me...

hopefully someone intelligent can share a discussion with me about this and talk about what they're doing with the group in their town/city.



You evidently did not study your biology too well if you don't understand the science behind GMOs..
I would LOVE to read your papers on this topic - by all means link them..


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: something super extreme]
    #18226700 -

sVs said:
Oh yeah, everyone's clearly less intelligent than you, yet you're up in arms over something you clearly can't understand.
Sounds pretty fucking reasonable.



I assume you opted out of the rating system because you're a troll and a flamer.

You're currently spewing shit on a thread just to be an asshole.

Please stop.

I'm looking forward to what others have to say about the march on the 25th in their town/city... also up for intelligent discussion about what's going on.

cheers from:sunny:FL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 1
    #18226708 -

So what you're continually doing is basically the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "NUH UHHHHH".

tymoteusz3 said:
You evidently did not study your biology too well if you don't understand the science behind GMOs..
I would LOVE to read your papers on this topic - by all means link them..



What this fine guy said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos]
    #18226710 -

Mykes logos said:
Prisoner#1 said:
sVs said:
I'm fucking tired of hearing about Monsanto.





get some ear plugs then





:hatsoff:

tymoteusz3 said:
OMG the evil gmos!! Omg science!! :rolleyes:
Let's not spend any time researching what gmos actually are or how they work - we might learn that they aren't that scary - better to wave pitchforks and shout.



Sorry, I was posting this for people who actually know about what's going on.

like maybe shroomerites who may be double majors in environmental studies and biology and are a year away from graduating... or who have also spent hundreds of hours researching and writing papers on this topic and gardening in permaculture gardens or something...

oh, wait, that's me...

hopefully someone intelligent can share a discussion with me about this and talk about what they're doing with the group in their town/city.




Word.

Im completely against GMO, its disgusting.

I may be marching, depends on who attends with me. But I doubt it, I prefer to lend a helping hand other ways if possible


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Herbologist] * 2
    #18226713 -

Herbologist said:
Word.

Im completely against GMO, its disgusting.





What is so disgusting about GMO?
Please, enlighten me.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos] * 3
    #18226719 -

Mykes logos said:
sVs said:
Oh yeah, everyone's clearly less intelligent than you, yet you're up in arms over something you clearly can't understand.
Sounds pretty fucking reasonable.



I assume you opted out of the rating system because you're a troll and a flamer.

You're currently spewing shit on a thread just to be an asshole.

Please stop.

I'm looking forward to what others have to say about the march on the 25th in their town/city... also up for intelligent discussion about what's going on.

cheers from:sunny:FL






Here's an intelligent discussion, your conspiracy theory holds no validation. Quit being a scared and misinformed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #18226720 -

Genetically Modified.

That disgusts me.  I dont need a big fucking chicken or salmon.

I'll take my GRAIN free and ORGANIC food, thanks.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #18226723 -

Herbologist said:
Word.

Im completely against GMO, its disgusting.

I may be marching, depends on who attends with me. But I doubt it, I prefer to lend a helping hand other ways if possible



You're completely against all GMOs? Do you know that YOU are a GMO? Do you know that we can use GMOs to cure cancer?:rolleyes: Please do tell us about the molecular mechanisms that make ALL GMOs bad, even though evolution is all about genetic modification.


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: ganjfather] * 2
    #18226725 -

But GMO sounds pretty scary, and I've (almost) gotten a degree in something vague and useless from my prestigious community college, so I know everything about it.

:kingtard:


Herbologist said:
Genetically Modified.

That disgusts me.  I dont need a big fucking chicken or salmon.

I'll take my GRAIN free and ORGANIC food, thanks.



Oh Jesus, you fucking hippy types are just the worst sort of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #18226727 -

JoieDeVivre said:
Herbologist said:
Word.

Im completely against GMO, its disgusting.

I may be marching, depends on who attends with me. But I doubt it, I prefer to lend a helping hand other ways if possible



You're completely against all GMOs? Do you know that YOU are a GMO? Do you know that we can use GMOs to cure cancer?:rolleyes: Please do tell us about the molecular mechanisms that make ALL GMOs bad, even though evolution is all about genetic modification.



Cool story bro.

I dont want that shit in my food.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #18226735 -

Herbologist said:
JoieDeVivre said:
Herbologist said:
Word.

Im completely against GMO, its disgusting.

I may be marching, depends on who attends with me. But I doubt it, I prefer to lend a helping hand other ways if possible



You're completely against all GMOs? Do you know that YOU are a GMO? Do you know that we can use GMOs to cure cancer?:rolleyes: Please do tell us about the molecular mechanisms that make ALL GMOs bad, even though evolution is all about genetic modification.



Cool story bro.

I dont want that shit in my food.



Everything you eat is genetically modified. Unless you eat dirt or something.


--------------------

Sartre on conciousness: "a being such that in its being, its being is in question in so far as this being implies a being other than itself."
Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek
Phish videos and discussion!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Monsanto..
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,317 38 11/03/09 09:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 AbstractHarmonix 3,468 17 01/24/05 02:39 AM
by PsillyNilly
* join me in my fight against pesticides being sparyed in our public parks flushme 1,346 17 09/11/08 12:04 AM
by flushme
* Randy Rhoads - RIP - December 6, 1956 - March 19, 1982 Snaggletooth 632 6 03/20/06 11:16 AM
by Roadkill
* AVID...pesticide common to domestic weed deranger 6,368 7 12/29/08 11:50 AM
by InTheRainySeason
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 3,367 26 12/27/08 09:49 PM
by Ferris
* I've hiked over 25% of the Appalachain Trail
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 3,141 49 06/03/06 06:41 AM
by Brainiac
* Jackson Hole ----- march 12 - 16 anyone? jtk 534 5 03/12/06 04:19 PM
by jtk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,299 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.