Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: teamkiller] * 1
    #18090912 -

Calling "mom" or "dad" usually provides fruitful results.
Its how I got my phone back at an Incubus concert in Chicago.
My dad told the person who to call (gfs name), met up with them a few minutes later and chilled for a bit.

Good people

guy was even wearing a mushroom shirt :manofapproval: 1up, indeed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: koods]
    #18091303 -

koods said:
Shroomslip said:
I doubt he'd be overjoyed to get it back, he's probably moved on by now lol.. Although I'd still try.



Think of an iPhone as a very small laptop. There's probably stuff in there he would like to have back.



Depends on who's using it really. I don't keep shit on my phone (I have an android phone) and I'm not the only person I know of who does. The music I have on it, is also on a folder on my computer. Any pictures I take with it are moved to my computer within a day or two (usually within an hour or two). Just about the only thing is the contacts and I don't have a lot. Could probably have them all back within an hour. If I lost my phone, the only reason I'd really be glad to see it again, is for the money aspect.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18091342 -

If the phone is password protected , simply hook it up to your computer and use itunes to factory reset it. There you go problem solved you have a brand new iphone. If its not just factory reset it from the settings. GameStop buys them with no questions for around $200 depending on model.
I went into the apple store with a stolen ikhone and they themselves factory reset It for me so I could use it.
I sold it and bough a half an ounce of sour.
The person never called for it. I was willing to sell it back to them , but a week is all ill give you to get your phone , or you must not want it that bad.
It's not that hard and 99% of the time noone is going to come hunt you and arrest you.


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: The24HourMC]
    #18091351 -

The24HourMC said:
The person never called for it. I was willing to sell it back to them , but a week is all ill give you to get your phone , or you must not want it that bad.



How sleazy of you.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: The24HourMC]
    #18091354 -

Oh yea , just to ensure noone hunts you before you can return it , if that's the plan , just turn off the phone for a week or so or turn airplane mode on. Any wireless provider will sell you a plan for it , it's not that big of a deal. Only people with no personal experience in this will tell you otherwise. Scare tactics.


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: The24HourMC]
    #18091360 -

It may depend on the network.  As someone else mentioned, CDMA phones (e.g. Sprint and Verizon) have a unique identifier.  This means you can't just factory reset it and start using it.  If its reported as stolen, they won't activate it.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: The24HourMC]
    #18091363 -

The24HourMC said:
Oh yea , just to ensure noone hunts you before you can return it , if that's the plan , just turn off the phone for a week or so or turn airplane mode on. Any wireless provider will sell you a plan for it , it's not that big of a deal. Only people with no personal experience in this will tell you otherwise. Scare tactics.



Were you always this way or is your penchant for sleazy acts a recent development?

Hopefully, you get caught.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: badchad]
    #18091364 -

Remove the SIM card , jailbreak , go buy a prepaid plan or something. Solved.
Sprint doesn't come with SIM cards in their iPhones though so just sell that bitch before you get caught , if the person even reported it.


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #18091374 -

I am gonna just take the easy route here and blame my environment for makin me.


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: The24HourMC]
    #18092248 -

hey at least your honest. :shrug:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: badchad]
    #18093326 -

badchad said:
It may depend on the network.  As someone else mentioned, CDMA phones (e.g. Sprint and Verizon) have a unique identifier.  This means you can't just factory reset it and start using it.  If its reported as stolen, they won't activate it.



Every single device has a UDID, it has nothing to do with CDMA / GSM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found an iphone- sweet? [Re: Gumby]
    #18093342 -

Gumby said:
zZZz said:
pwnasaurus said:
zZZz said:
It seems iPhones are always getting lost. I found one once, the dude texted and offered me 100 bucks if I returned it. There has to be away around it so you can use it again OP. search around the net.



Or you could, you know, not be a complete asshole and return it.




i did return it. and i refused to accept the 100 dollars.



:congrats: Good job, sir.



ive always had a fantasy of finding someones lost pet with a big reward and refusing the lump sum and just asking for enough to buy a 6 pack:shrug:


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who wants an iPhone?
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,081 43 01/18/07 11:49 AM
by boO
* Iphone release Phishe 846 10 02/22/07 06:36 PM
by geokills
* GD DVD's Infrared 1,320 11 01/12/04 03:59 PM
by kindkesey
* Anyone have the iphone? Any have to have applications HUBSonDUBS 491 2 11/26/07 11:15 PM
by boO
* Wow.... the iPhone Schwip 380 1 01/22/07 07:20 AM
by Schwip
* So... My car was stolen last night... UPDATE: IT HAS BEEN RECOVERED!
( 1 2 3 all )
drtyfrnk 4,947 59 09/25/08 03:09 PM
by Ganjika
* Discovery's Return to Earth
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 1,166 32 08/09/05 07:19 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Has anyone here ever stolen Abbie Hoffman's "Steal This Book" ivi 2,674 15 01/10/05 01:14 AM
by empnero

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,921 topic views. 2 members, 112 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.