Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Max amount of ibuprofen and acetaminophen together?
    #18059215 -

I have the world's worst canker sores right now. Both huge and at the very base of my tongue. I can barely speak or eat and I'm getting lunch with my new boss tomorrow. 800 mg ibuprofen does nothing to phase the pain, so I thought about adding acetaminophen to the mix. Am I fine taking max doses of both (i.e. 800 mg ibuprofen and 1000 mg acetaminophen) or should I take less than that? Should I stagger the doses at all or can I take them at the same time? Thanks for the input!


--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max amount of ibuprofen and acetaminophen together? [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #18059358 -

Do NOT mix the two, at ALL.

Ulcers are not worth the risk.


--------------------
Now pick me up night and whirlwind and let me ride with you to peace of mind and nothing to rebel...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max amount of ibuprofen and acetaminophen together? [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #18059545 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
No dosage advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Max Head Room Blotter mycogirl 1,119 15 08/14/05 01:54 AM
by Burke Dennings
* The Max Powers Way YouEnjoyMyself 1,127 16 05/10/04 05:03 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Max Payne 2 Anonymous 706 8 11/22/03 12:47 AM
by BoulderBoomer
* Mighty Max DNKYD 672 8 02/11/05 11:54 PM
by juende
* Max users online..... Bkultra 403 2 12/23/05 12:18 AM
by Bkultra
* The amounting evidence for intelligent beings visiting earth
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 6,933 51 05/07/05 04:32 PM
by Anjaba
* Do you have 2 have a certain amount on post for the ODD?!?
( 1 2 all )
DooblyNoobly 2,576 24 01/22/06 07:36 PM
by MatthewJW
* Tobacco and health - Low Controlled Amount SourceLimit 561 2 02/09/05 06:51 AM
by Toricious

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
471 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.