Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: setb]
    #17966019 -

:gaystapo:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: setb]
    #17966254 -

setb said:
I had reformatted not long ago and my desktop was extremely boring up until yesterday. I had a light trip going on and I was screwing around with my computer when I decided to change the desktop.



I saw this amongst my choices for desktop pics and I was like  :awepreciation:



:lol: Those blobs my desktop are flowing, rising, and falling- it's wild.

:africaface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: something super extreme]
    #17995885 -

sVs said:




Generic but its clean 6/10



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17995978 -

How did this thread get bumped up from the bowels of the shroomery?

That's not clean. This is clean:


kr0nik0 said:





--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17996187 -

I'm glad it got bumped, I made a similar thread on another forum and it was quite fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: zee007]
    #17996488 -

this is my background image currently


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: Kingofdiamonds]
    #17996535 -

I rotate often, but I often come back to:


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #18058059 -

luvdemshrooms said:
I rotate often, but I often come back to:




What a ghostly face :eek:  5/10

Last time I posted my desktop from the studio.  Here's the desktop for my home computer.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #18275701 -

Was going to make another one of these threads, but i figured ill just resurrect this one instead



I hate using the start menu to get to programs, thats why i have so many icons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #18275740 -



--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: The Phleg]
    #18275749 -

9/10 - Love it, it looks awesome




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Show your desktop
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 3,555 37 04/09/03 01:58 PM
by Jackal
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,934 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,282 topic views. 11 members, 38 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.