Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Portable Greenhouse, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Transition into the age of Aquarius
    #1784473 - 08/06/03 11:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Final world war is about to start, i feel like giving it a rant :P

Earth resonance is increasing, more and more people turn to the path of enlightenment, the age of Aqarius is upon us.

Transition will commence in the year 2012. It's fascinating, we are less than 10 years away from the biggest changes in the history of this planet and the majority are still asleep, going about their stupid daily routines, plan for the future like mortgages, re-mortgages, careers, pensions ...

EVEN if i'm wrong about the illuminati (more on that later) the planet is already ruined. Another year or two and the global warming will reach the point of no return - simply speaking once a certain global temperature is reached global warming will go on no matter what, even if all emissions are cut, it will still carry on at an accelerated rate.

You might have started noticing effects already: ozone holes are everywhere all time high temperatures recorded in many places this summer, ocean level is rising - this is a fairly new development and most of you haven't heard yet but certain islands in the pacific are about to get swallowed in the waves.
Hurricanes and thunderstorms have been seen in some places for the first time.
I'd say you should start re enforcing your house right about now if you want to live there through the next year.

And then of course the dreaded pole reversal which will kill us all in 2012 If something isn't done about it.

Yes, SUV driving marketers, economists, and advertisers.
Yes, sex and the city loving feminists.

LIFE IS GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE ARSE.

Even if we survive through the global warming, even if we get those aliens to help as with magnetic reversals, there is still one more problem.

Satan, arch demons and the illuminati. What are you going to do about that?
How are we suppose to enter the Age of Aquarius if they plan to exterminate
everything?

World war 3 will start in less than a month. Soon Illuminati will stage
another "terrorist accident", this time not only all over the US but in the UK
and possibly Canada and Australia. World war three starts, mass death, pain
and destruction.

But august attack will be a good shake up for you all. Not mentioning those
poor unfortunate souls. But it's nothing new for us, you see. After all
it will only be about 100 000 deaths. That's no big deal as you will find
death in even bigger numbers happen on the planet of the apse all the time.
What was the figure, 15 million, yeah, 15 million chickens get slaughtered,
mutilated and boiled alive every week in UK alone. You should come out in
the astral and take a look at a slaughter house, black clouds can be seen
miles away!

...Things will get worse. At the end of the year martial law will be up and running, Code Red? uups, if they see you on the street you get shot! Brand new concentration camps have been build, finishing touches are being added as we speak. Stand up against the nazi government - you end up there.
Internet will be controlled, where everything you type is checked, verified
and certified. Chips will be implanted, water and food pumped with more chemicals, and then of course the mind control, HAARP, TETRA masts, nano technology, earth quakes, famines, you name it.

By the year 2009 America will no longer exist. 1.5 billion will die world wide.
But that is only the beginning.

So much for the age of Aquarius eh?

However, i must also add, that some individuals know what they're up to. Some have been offered top positions in the satanic ruling class but declined. They have first hand knowledge of the illuminati and their secrets. They are the only living hope and possess both means and talents to bring satanic seers down.

It was suppose to be bad guys working alone and disorganised but reality is different. You should see the way illuminati and masons help one another.
And you people, we are suppose to be on the same side but you won't lift a finger to help another soul. Shame on you.
We will unite. Or we will fall. It's your call.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: cleaner]
    #1784535 - 08/06/03 11:34 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

great another one of these post it should be intersting. so its augost when is it gonna hapen then

Quote:

Transition will commence in the year 2012. It's fascinating, we are less than 10 years away from the biggest changes in the history

isnt 2012 on the mayan calender 2003 on ours.i think thats what it says in zetatalk

Edited by mindcandy (08/06/03 11:38 AM)

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: buckwheat]
    #1784554 - 08/06/03 11:43 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Zetatalk is great!

Okay, first things first, could you point us toward resources/studies that point to the things you mentioned?

One thing though, satan? He's behind all this??

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Edited by neutralizer (08/06/03 11:45 AM)

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: neutralizer]
    #1784572 - 08/06/03 11:58 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

None of that is relevant if u keep a minset like mines.
The worst they can do is kill my body, no big deal really when u look at the big picture. As for killing people around me? its been happening since i was born why stress over something you have no control over. Feelings are only chemical reactions in our biological body that react to events created by the uniconciounce that our reality creating brain supports. lol, it sounds crazy but youd be surprise to see how much of so called concern and fear that mind state relives. Smoke some weed and be thankfull that we have drugs in this universe. All we can do is dream of trying out some weed grown from mars in another life cycle. thats my goal in this reality.

PS: the great counciousness know as Nastradamus predicted well into the year 3000 so nothing to worry about all thats coming in 2012 is a change in this energy cycle. Energy only changes its not destroyed so why worry

--------------------

Edited by Spokesman (08/06/03 12:04 PM)

Anonymous

#1784577 - 08/06/03 12:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

funny, i remember reading that the ozone layer is repairing itself and in the middle ages the average temperature was considerably higher than it is now.

whats the flap?

edit; also, if youre right about the world changing dramatically in 2012, we're all going to die.

but it wont matter, i promise. and not because youre dead, either.

Edited by Anonymous (08/06/03 12:04 PM)

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Pinball

Loc: USA
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: ]
    #1784641 - 08/06/03 12:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

immaculate said:
funny, i remember reading that the ozone layer is repairing itself and in the middle ages the average temperature was considerably higher than it is now.

Yeah, the ozone layer is actually repairing itself at the moment. Temperatures for my area are actually below normal.

Cleaner, your usage of "Ages" contradicts what astrology has to say about them. More on this later...

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

OfflineFloatingMind
Outside the Cube

Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1784733 - 08/06/03 01:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Our summer temperatures are actually decreasing that increasing.

Also, where did you find all this? I like to keep and open mind and all, and I have read a bit into the 2012 and what not - but you sound pretty out there with all this. It's interesting to think that this will all happen though. :smile:

--------------------
I fly higher than ever, with drugs as my wings.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: FloatingMind]
    #1784745 - 08/06/03 01:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yeah weather patterns are chanhging but they have been changing since we got an atmosphere, its part of nature, its not getting hotter or colder over the years its flipping back and foward and its normal, the greenhouse effect is not as advanced as alot of nervous recks belive, but it will be the doom of this planet if not taken care of in the next 300 years or so,(If the 2012 energy change doesent envolve us moving planets anyway) but we are a diffrent kind of intelectual being i belive we are able to migrate planetarily and it is our destiny since thats how our asses got here in the first way, As for 2012, like i said, just a change in the energy cycle, no biggie, not the end of existence.

All you did take everysingle doomsday theory and put it in one thread.

--------------------

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: Spokesman]
    #1784858 - 08/06/03 02:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Zetatalk channels false information, Nancy Lieder and all the fear culture that comes with it are just instruments of falsehood.
The problem is, i do believe something will happen but believing in any conspiracy theory you find is nonsense. People like James M. McCanney ( http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/index.htm ) are being affected and put to ridicule thanks to Zetatalk.
Read www.badastronomy.com
http://website.lineone.net/%7ebrian_gillbanks/zetatalk.htm
Btw, http://website.lineone.net/%7ebrian_gillbanks/nancysbloop18.htm , that hoax was made by myself, see how easy is to fool people ? It works both ways.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Anonymous

Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: MAIA]
    #1785100 - 08/06/03 03:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

wheres the pic

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1785140 - 08/06/03 03:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

cleaner:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. see, i can talk shit too! its very easy.

firstly, world war 3 allready occured, it was called the Cold War. Secondly, people have been spouting this shit since the beginning of time, and it has never happened, nor will it ever happen on a mass scale. Civilization survived the depression, world war 2 and the cold war.........the only thing that could bring mass chaos is extreme weather.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1785152 - 08/06/03 03:25 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

> nor will it ever happen on a mass scale.

... and if it does happen... WHO CARES?!  There will be nobody left to worry about what was.  Did the dinosaurs sit around and cry after they became extinct?  I somehow think not... or is that I somehow don't think... hmm...  :grin:

> the only thing that could bring mass chaos is extreme weather.

... or re-electing George W... :grin:  (sorry, couldn't help it)

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #1785161 - 08/06/03 03:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.zetatalk3.com/teams/rogue/nancy39.htm taken from this page at Apr23/2003. Till this day, they didn't change their conclusions about the pic being true, it is not period.
Just an example of zeta "accuracy" tested in the first person.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinedawn of a new day
un inglohablante

Loc: Earth
    #1785169 - 08/06/03 03:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

World war 3 will start in less than a month.

Someone should bump this thread up in a month.

--------------------
"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?"
- Bill Hicks

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: Seuss]
    #1785221 - 08/06/03 03:50 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
... or re-electing George W... :grin:  (sorry, couldn't help it) 

lol, any trace of belif in god thats somehow left whatsoever would cease to exist. In wich case i recomend getting together and consuming 7 dried grams of some powerfull sh*t and watching the universe and reality collape into its existance right after we watch every doomsday profecy unfold before our third eye, lol 

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
Danger Man
 User Gallery

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #1785245 - 08/06/03 04:03 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cleaner said:
Final world war is about to start, i feel like giving it a rant :P

Earth resonance is increasing, more and more people turn to the path of enlightenment, the age of Aqarius is upon us. 

Define "Earth Resonance" in non-"New Age" terms for us tyros... :grin: 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1785328 - 08/06/03 04:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Cleaner I agree with you on one thing: Our "leaders" are itching for another terrorist attack, and if they continue to talk shit to enough people, they'll probably get it.. rofl not from me; I'm a peaceful man, but honestly I think they'd love another attack - it will allow them to increase their powers even beyond the absurd level it is already at.

Aren't the PEOPLE supposed to be in charge here?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1785340 - 08/06/03 04:34 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

This horrible disaster you claim will happen in a month was also supposed to happen 2 months ago, and then a few months before that, and a few months before that.

I have read a fair bit about the 2012 planetary pole shift alignment ascension transcendental galactic transition adjustment period (or whatever), and it's all very interesting, but attempts to get too specific about events that will occur from now until 2012 and afterwards usually come from people who are completely full of shit.

I have seen it for too long, prediction after prediction, and time passes by, people go on with their lives, and nothing happens.

It's likely that something big will happen in the coming years, but let's not try to get too specific as to what and when. After 100 wrong guesses, somebody's bound to make a correct prediction and then we'll hear a bunch of "See, I told you so"! So let's remember the other 99 guesses.

Relax, enjoy your life, expand your mind, and live every day as if you'll die tomorrow.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: Strumpling]
    #1785387 - 08/06/03 04:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
Aren't the PEOPLE supposed to be in charge here? 

Shutup commie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(commie, as in, expressing views not in accordance with what government officials want :wink:)

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Edited by neutralizer (08/06/03 04:45 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Transition into the age of Aquarius [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1785415 - 08/06/03 04:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It's called the Schumann Resonance.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Portable Greenhouse, Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology