Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
chicken of the woods
    #1779656 -

Found this specimen last week,, just figured I would share it's beauty... It was growing off of dead wood under the topsoil. In the woods of southern New England About 12 inches in diameter.. Not really big as far as they go. I read that they yellow with age, the orange was very vibrant. I don't think the pics do it justice... anyway... hope you enjoy...





I need a better cam cause this was excellent in person.... laterz nfu


--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chicken of the woods [Re: nofind_um]
    #1779666 -

Very nice. That's a great specimen!


--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chicken of the woods [Re: ToxicMan]
    #1779960 -

Did you eat it?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chicken of the woods [Re: Beamer]
    #1780563 -

Unfortunaty no!! I'm pretty new to all this and decided to leave it where it was. If it's still there when I go back I will take it home and try it out...


--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chicken of the woods [Re: nofind_um]
    #1780597 -

Check it and make sure it isn't infested with tiny insects first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chicken of the woods [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1781819 -

will do baby H.. by the way how did your's turn out?????


--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chicken of the woods [Re: nofind_um]
    #1782407 -

wow... that is beautiful!  nice find! :laugh:


--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chicken of the Woods Prep Timberdoodler 6,988 12 08/24/06 10:35 PM
by Timberdoodler
* September in Penn's Woods Timberdoodler 1,335 5 09/06/06 10:21 PM
by falcon
* Chicken of the woods *DELETED* Mead 1,141 8 08/31/06 11:11 PM
by Timberdoodler
* chicken of the woods
( 1 2 all )
shroomaker 21,480 25 09/19/13 01:34 PM
by sof4r0ckeRs1984
* Suillus americanus (Chicken Fat) Timberdoodler 4,210 5 11/02/14 04:46 PM
by mycominer
* Found a ton of the chicken of the woods eris 1,642 10 09/03/05 12:09 PM
by GGreatOne234
* chicken clepto4peace 1,575 12 08/01/06 10:29 PM
by Timberdoodler
* chicken of the woods
( 1 2 all )
shanti 4,073 20 10/18/06 09:11 AM
by VampireSlayer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,385 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.