Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: ilus]
    #17574913 -

illustrain said:
Whoohoo, trying to hook it up on the big screen tonight :p  I'm excited.  They're definitely going to play Shakedown tonight, that's all I'm calling :smile:  Maybe some non-dead songs too?



Big screen Furthur live stream? Aw yeah!
I wouldn't say Shakedown is a guarantee but I certainly hope so. A Furthur original or cover could be cool. I'd say count on Scarlet/Fire and OMSN for sure..


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: OZA]
    #17575462 -

I'm definitely feeling a shakedown tonight...  but I was also thinking fire during the middle and scarlet as the encore would be my guess :smile:

Trying to get a dance party started in the living room house since I'm staying with my family atm, don't know if that will happen but cross your fingers! :p  Just need the cord!  I'm stoked for tonight, I feel like I'm going to the show.  Sweetwater does a great job with the camera work and video/sound quality.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: ilus]
    #17575501 -

Also... how was New Speedway Boogie?  One of my top 5 if not #2 for me - sad I missed it.  That Dark Star & Terrapin last night were AMAZING though.  I was seriously jamming on the couch last night by myself rocking out.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: ilus]
    #17575530 -

New Speedway was awesome as always. Yeah, it's obviously better to be at the show than at home, but for being at home this can't get much better.


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: OZA]
    #17575567 -

Nobody could get on the stream.. I hope they fix this

E: All good now


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Edited by OZA (01/19/13 08:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: OZA]
    #17575621 -

I got the big screen and the nice speakers hooked up, woohoo.  I can't get the stream working yet :frown:  I'm sure it'll be fine in a bit, they seem to be on top of their game there with tech.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: ilus]
    #17575634 -

Well I hope they stall the band until it's fixed. Mine went down again


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: OZA]
    #17575719 -

Truckin opener. Bobby started off not too hot but quickly recovered. Nice little jam here


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: OZA]
    #17575740 -

Last night's 2nd set was mind kind of jome. My favorite of the run so far. Got weird, dark and psychedelic. Brought me back! Sound quality seems a bit better tonight no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: d1spatch]
    #17575760 -

Yeah, both video and sound quality tonight are better. I really like this Althea


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: ilus]
    #17575803 -

Althea was SO GOOD, I wasn't expecting it - my 3rd fav song too.  I got the full experience going on here.  My mom came out of her room for Althea because I have it blasting :laugh:


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: ilus]
    #17575811 -

The Music Never Stopped...

I'm hoping tonight will top last night, last night was amazing, but imo this is the best 1st set so far.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Re: ilus]
    #17575815 -

I don't know if that second set can be outdone. We'll see. Best 1st set so far of the tour


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th] [Re: OZA]
    #17575844 -

West LA Fadeaway :aweyeah:


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th] [Re: OZA]
    #17575874 -

Fuck this song is one of their trippiest LAAA on the HIGHghwAAAAAAAY bassline always gets me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th] [Re: d1spatch]
    #17575877 -

Bertha!


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th] [Re: OZA]
    #17575910 -

Yeah, best 1st set so far... last night probably isn't going to be topped but they are for sure on tonight.

Cosmic Charlie??  This song tripped me out at Rothbury!!!


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th] [Re: OZA]
    #17575933 -

Holy unexpected Cosmic FUCKING Charlie!


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th] [Re: OZA]
    #17575952 -

Midnight hour at midnight? I'l take it


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th] [Re: OZA]
    #17575961 -

Did Bertha go into Cosmic Charlie, or separate start? I'm trying to get the setlist right - I was trying to rearrange the stream. I'm guessing Cosmic went into Midnight Hour right?


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Live Furthur right now just start of set two enjoy!! Jdiz 424 10 10/12/12 11:51 PM
by Jdiz
* This Weekend on SpiritPlants Radio (Jan 2010) cenacle 452 4 01/29/10 11:23 AM
by cenacle
* Furthur Fall Tour 2011 Audigy7 544 4 09/27/11 05:53 PM
by Audigy7
* Furthur or DSO? PirateSwazey 263 2 02/19/13 01:41 AM
by PirateSwazey
* Furthur vs The Dead thirdeyeparable 570 9 09/15/10 07:04 PM
by thirdeyeparable
* Furthur Bob and Phil's new band IntoTheDead 170 0 01/23/10 12:03 PM
by IntoTheDead
* ***16th Official Composition Contest*** Ended Toddo 1,295 10 07/04/08 11:14 AM
by Spooge
* Furthur. fungusmuncher 382 2 09/14/10 04:54 PM
by fungusmuncher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
4,745 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.