Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: Cynosure]
    #17512293 -

Heh. I was just thinking that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: Le_Canard]
    #17512354 -

when I try to upload my desktop picture it says that the file is too big to upload :wtfsonic:


--------------------

    And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: Cynosure]
    #17512382 -

Cynosure said:
We all failed at the rating part of this thread. :lol:

:failboat:



haha yeah. I edited the title and added "rate the one above it" to see if more people would respond because the thread was pretty dead at first. Somehow the thread came back to life and rating seems out of the question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: jammin]
    #17512424 -

moonrockmushy said:
I has the most icons!





Rating:

Clutter: C
Organization: D
Aesthetic Appeal: B-
Wallpaper: A

To many loose files randomly distributed and programs and folders in no clear organizational pattern. 

The over all look of the Desktop is still rather clean and refreshing and the wallpaper has some interesting symbolism.


Overall C

(would have been B- but your use of internet explorer disgusts me)  :nojustno: 

here is mine~



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: Mr. Mario]
    #17512450 -

Mr. Mario said:
moonrockmushy said:
I has the most icons!





Rating:

Clutter: C
Organization: D
Aesthetic Appeal: B-
Wallpaper: A

To many loose files randomly distributed and programs and folders in no clear organizational pattern. 

The over all look of the Desktop is still rather clean and refreshing and the wallpaper has some interesting symbolism.


Overall C

(would have been B- but your use of internet explorer disgusts me)  :nojustno: 

here is mine~





That is a damn good and well thought out rating.

I would give yours a 7/10, everything is organized, but I would probably choose a more appealing background. That all has to do with opinion tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17512472 -

kr0nik0 said:




Rate me...

How did this thread get dug up?


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17512538 -

my new one



it looks all shiny and HD on the screen


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: g00ru]
    #17512547 -



--------------------
Boobies vagina chicken wings and HYDROCODONE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17512558 -

very clever  :bored:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17512621 -

kr0nik0 said:
How did this thread get dug up?



Wondering the same

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: zee007]
    #17512641 -

zee007 said:
kr0nik0 said:
How did this thread get dug up?



Wondering the same



my bad, guys. :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17512658 -

kr0nik0 said:




im glad to see your enjoying dota 2

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
What are you going to do with your liberal arts degree? Write a 3rd person narrative about why you like playing with yourself in the mid-morning, instead of the afternoon, because you can't find a fuckin' job? --Captain Ahab
You'll see an classic example of real world exponential decay when a first year engineering course shrinks into a second year course and even more by third year. - Chem E prof

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #17512724 -

AlteredAgain said:
zee007 said:
kr0nik0 said:
How did this thread get dug up?



Wondering the same



my bad, guys. :cheers:



I'm glad you did :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: zee007]
    #17512754 -



tidy... just how I like it


--------------------

    And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: zee007]
    #17512824 -

Mr. Mario said:
Rating:

Clutter: C
Organization: D
Aesthetic Appeal: B-
Wallpaper: A

To many loose files randomly distributed and programs and folders in no clear organizational pattern. 

The over all look of the Desktop is still rather clean and refreshing and the wallpaper has some interesting symbolism.


Overall C

(would have been B- but your use of internet explorer disgusts me)  :nojustno: 
.



I had even more icons but I deleted the ones that had my name on them, also moved them around so you could see my backround.

I like clutter.  As long as it is my clutter and not somebody else's it feels like home :grin:

I never really saw much difference between browsers, I just use IE out of habit.  I'm not exactly a "power user" as you can maybe tell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17512855 -



--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #17512916 -

Love the desktop above my post! I dig abstract stuff



--------------------
DanceSafe | Voluntaryism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: LSDylan]
    #17513185 -

This is pretty sparse but here goes.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Desktop [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17513207 -

Soulidarity said:
mine is just a flat black screen with text in the bottom corner saying "this copy of windows is not genuine" :feelssadman:



You need to use remove wat or the genuinator. It's a common problem, easy fix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it [Re: zee007]
    #17965892 -

I had reformatted not long ago and my desktop was extremely boring up until yesterday. I had a light trip going on and I was screwing around with my computer when I decided to change the desktop.



I saw this amongst my choices for desktop pics and I was like  :awepreciation:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Show your desktop
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 3,555 37 04/09/03 01:58 PM
by Jackal
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,934 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,282 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.