Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
mel gibson
    #17506522 -

Who else loves a good Mel Gibson movie? Right now I'm watching "payback" on TV. What's your favorite Mel movie?


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17506526 -

I was watching Signs last night. That movie is Scary every time lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #17506535 -

:lol:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17506543 -

FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Brave heart man all the way, The Patriot was good too.


--------------------
Fail forward

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: The5thElement] * 1
    #17506547 -

ooh shit can't forget mad max


--------------------
Fail forward

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17506548 -

I never really liked Mel Gibson. There's something about his face that I don't like, go figure.

I loved his movie "What Women Want", it was entertaining.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: The5thElement]
    #17506559 -

The5thElement said:
ooh shit can't forget mad max



I've grown up on mad max, great movie :thumbup:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17506954 -

Payback is a ridiculous film

I can't take Mel Gibson seriously usually


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: goldcaphunter] * 1
    #17506970 -

goldcaphunter said:
What's your favorite Mel movie?



the one where he  brutally murdered his career with his anti jew rant and spousal abuse escapades

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: propensity]
    #17506993 -

propensity said:
Payback is a ridiculous film

I can't take Mel Gibson seriously usually



payback was dope. i like some of his other stuff, but he seems like a loon in person from what i've read and heard.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: millzy]
    #17506999 -

I loved the Patriot. Don't really love Mel though.


--------------------
"The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe" -Terrence Mckenna

                                                  Exploding Your Mysticism
               
                                                    :rocket:  :mushroom2:  :rocket:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: The5thElement]
    #17507034 -

The5thElement said:
FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Brave heart man all the way, The Patriot was good too.



The5thElement said:
ooh shit can't forget mad max




--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #17507096 -

Now I'm watching conspiracy theory...and yes he is a loon, but who isn't :shrug:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17507277 -

Lol Lethal Weapon 4 is on right now.

That's my favorite one, too. All the other Lethal Weapons were always meh to me, but I loved this one from the first time I saw it.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17507399 -

Definitely Lethal Weapon.  The movie is iconoclastic.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #17507440 -

VivaLaMushie said:
I was watching Signs last night. That movie is Scary every time lol



ooh we're fucking aliens smart enough to master space travel but can't figure out that water - a veritable kryptonite for our kind, is the fucking most abundant natural resource on the planet.


GREAT SCRIPT M FAGGOT SHAMALAN


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: The5thElement]
    #17507507 -

The5thElement said:
FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Brave heart man all the way, The Patriot was good too.



braveheart is his only movie i like. i've never seen the patriot though. i can't take him seriously ever since all that bad press


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17507522 -

Braveheart,

If the road warrior said it, it must be true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17507531 -

payback was good.  he can go on calling everyone niggers and hating on jews, don't care, really. freedom of speech/alcohol.  he's still a good actor/director.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mel gibson [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #17507548 -

Mad Max 1 & 2. Braveheart is OK too.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fav mel gibson movie? Hank, FTW 1,029 15 08/11/06 04:34 AM
by shamantra
* . *DELETED* unretarded 471 4 04/29/09 12:31 PM
by Krishna
* Real Mel Gibson Quotes
( 1 2 all )
Frizzle 2,014 23 07/21/10 12:15 PM
by Arden
* Mel Gibson....(Poll) DellComputers 975 16 08/01/06 03:29 PM
by ivi
* Mel Gibson DeadHearts 654 9 02/03/10 05:35 PM
by beneath
* Can depression and anxiety actually keep someone from working?
( 1 2 3 all )
mel_gibson_4_prez 762 49 03/16/17 09:13 AM
by Dark_Star
* Cops knocked on my door
( 1 2 all )
mel_gibson_4_prez 1,171 35 03/22/17 03:00 PM
by CalmGrass420
* mel gibson in love (completely insane phone conversation) truekimbo2 681 6 07/13/10 12:25 PM
by truekimbo2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,814 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.