Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Never Smoke By Yourself Again
    #17450876 -

If you're ever by yourself, and felt the urge to blaze some bud with someone,

but you're friends aren't around, or you're a loner like me.

Our problems are solved:

http://seshroulette.com/

I just tried it out this morning. Wake and bake with a hot stoner girl. :thumbup:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: kr0nik0] * 5
    #17450882 -

Sounds really safe


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17450888 -

That's pretty awesome man. Too bad I can't smoke anymore I would totally try this out especially if there are hot women involved

:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: BothHands] * 1
    #17450891 -

I'm gonna deck my room like an Islamist and have some fun tomorrow :bongload:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: BothHands]
    #17450898 -

BothHands said:
Sounds really safe



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: BothHands]
    #17450903 -

BothHands said:
Sounds really safe



:hehehe:


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: AntiEverything]
    #17450924 -

AntiEverything said:
BothHands said:
Sounds really safe



 
:hehehe:



Hey I figure, just go there on a proxy server.

Like I said, I just tried out for the first time today.

It's a bunch of 18-20 somethings just blazing.

No obvious :cop:'s that I've seen in there. :shrug:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17450930 -

Yeah, they'd never catch you.

Do you know that I know what block you live on just by posts you've made here in the pub?  I'll bet you don't even use a proxy to post.  You can be found in an instant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #17450946 -

Its true thats why I dont do drugs anymore just come here for the lol's


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #17450947 -

Do me next, Burke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: shLong] * 1
    #17450984 -

Whose even worried anyway? Like cops are going to set up an internet IP trace and come down on your ass for smoking weed on a 'medical only' site. :lolsy:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: twighead]
    #17451010 -

They cant even prove what your smoking is weed unless your showing it to the camera.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: shLong]
    #17451017 -

Too bad I can't smoke.

:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: BothHands]
    #17451026 -

BothHands said:
Sounds really safe



:thumbup:

It gives a location list of where all the users are logged in from.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: keyohnah]
    #17451031 -

the site is pretty cool. i use it sometimes. i use it when I'm with a group too. ive meet some cool people from around the world


--------------------
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first" Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: YSHServant]
    #17451034 -

They could probably make a little Chris Hansen game out of it and cuff you after feeding you cookies.


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: BothHands]
    #17451037 -

:lol:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds this website odd.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: shLong]
    #17451040 -

shLong said:
Do me next, Burke



As far as I've seen, you haven't sprawled your personal info across the pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: justinpierceec]
    #17451046 -

I was interested at first, but now it just sketches me out.

w/e I don't smoke anymore anyway.

I kinda just want to go on there and pretend to be a cop for the trollolz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Never Smoke By Yourself Again [Re: ganjfather]
    #17451064 -

ganjfather said:
I was interested at first, but now it just sketches me out.

w/e I don't smoke anymore anyway.

I kinda just want to go on there and pretend to be a cop for the trollolz





Hahaha, you should get a uniform and just stare at the screen when it loads.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* lets have a smoke .....eh camelsmoker 681 18 05/27/05 09:14 PM
by Skunk420
* official shroomery pretend to be gay weekend
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 4,147 37 07/12/05 07:49 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* let us pretend this is real zSDMF 888 7 02/25/05 05:30 PM
by HeavyToilet
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,584 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,811 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* "Smoke out" vs. "Smoke up"
( 1 2 all )
GnuBobo 3,250 27 10/11/04 09:32 PM
by 2Experimental

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,008 topic views. 2 members, 49 guests and 312 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.