Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17419824 -

Man I just noticed it's missing the search bar


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: ganjfather]
    #17420038 -

Yeah that bugged me last year too :crankeyclaus:


Just takes one extra click on the search posts tab though so whatever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: Dorian Gray]
    #17420082 -

Haha that plaid background is terrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17420098 -

jesus...i feel like i'm on a new planet or some shit:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: Dork] * 2
    #17420186 -

I think we might be redoing the Christmas skin this year. We talked aboot it at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: Gumby]
    #17421343 -

Gumby said:
I think we might be redoing the Christmas skin this year. We talked aboot it at least.



:awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17423202 -

ganjfather said:
Man I just noticed it's missing the search bar



Next to the "next" button there is a button for MAIN SEARCH PAGE....


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17423209 -

Oh god this is the first time I've used a different skin in probably 4 years. This is weird.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: jboredone]
    #17423212 -

I view the page threw active topics though.....


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: jboredone]
    #17423249 -

My bookmark bar :awesome:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: bryguy27007]
    #17423280 -

bryguy27007 said:
I had to change it back. I fear change.



i fear change too. the original blue skin + snowflakes would be nice :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: jewunit]
    #17424628 -

jewunit said:
Oh god this is the first time I've used a different skin in probably 4 years. This is weird.



The regular skin would look weird to me

When I get sick of the Xmas one, I switch to Desert Large Font

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17424846 -

:awesanta::awedancexmas: :santaclaus: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: vinsue]
    #17424860 -

Hey vinsue :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: Gumby]
    #17424874 -

Gumby said:
I think we might be redoing the Christmas skin this year. We talked aboot it at least.



Hurry up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17424899 -

I forgot about the Xmas skin...:rotfl: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17425697 -

KillerPicklez said:
jewunit said:
Oh god this is the first time I've used a different skin in probably 4 years. This is weird.



The regular skin would look weird to me

When I get sick of the Xmas one, I switch to Desert Large Font



I haven't used the regular skin since about six months after I reg'd. That shit is way too ugly.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: jewunit]
    #17425714 -

deluvian green

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: jewunit]
    #17427770 -

What you use now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GET YUR CHRISTMAS SKIN [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17430132 -

Crimson Daze always and forever. Switched back after like an hour of the XMas skin too.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Only in Pennsylvania RandalFlagg 1,277 19 11/19/05 12:45 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* What I did over Christmas vacation...(pics)
( 1 2 all )
Hendostan 1,517 26 01/14/05 06:31 PM
by Hendostan
* my stolen christmas tree
( 1 2 all )
vade 2,781 26 12/21/06 12:30 AM
by NobodyCares
* best fuckin christmas I've had in years! how was yours? Iamthewalrus 853 6 12/28/07 05:51 PM
by 2FiNiTe
* Wonderful Christmas Time Thin White Duke 854 2 12/09/11 08:17 PM
by yupgift2u
* Happy Christmas
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 12,071 83 12/25/05 08:18 PM
by GabbaDj
* f#*k Christmas
( 1 2 all )
dalorean88 4,164 20 12/24/06 01:57 PM
by Shroomism
* I just found out Christmas is ... Noetical 1,145 10 12/19/05 08:43 PM
by bigbadwolf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,829 topic views. 1 members, 83 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.